Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 09/21/09 10:50 PM

Sorry bout your luck.

Ill pray for your situation.

I know how it feels.

I once worked in a law office in Boca Raton Florida, and got fired for which I later found out because I have REAL boobs, and the others were jealous? from another coworker.

The manager d-bag supreme said when she fired me..

"You just dont mesch with us."

Course I made them look bad, because I was the only one who actually worked, and didnt spend my day on the phone with my "boyfriend".

OMG !!! that is the exact same thing she said!!

"we just don't mesh well" meaning my crappy boss and me. i was like WTF are you talking about? have i critisized you about being some pee-on who's taken it upon herself to diagnose patients without the dr knowing!?!? but i said nothing.

I did however write an email to the owner and letting her know exactly how i felt in a very professional manor. i kept it fact based and example riddled of why i was really fired and how its hippocratic to even fire me for the list they gave me when there are others who are way worse and foul.

but whatever. the damage is done and there's no way i'd go back.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 09/21/09 10:46 PM
thats a trip. i've seen that kind of stuff happen in showings and i always just kinda walk away shakin my head.

its like you dont know what it took for that artist to produce this and maybe you need to take into account for that.

its like the pro's make it look easy.. but really its painstaking and deliberate. what you see was done for a reason.

can you see that reason?

or is it just crap to you?

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 09/21/09 10:41 PM
thank you my loves. its been stressful!!

but what can i do? just keep surviving at this point ya know?

i'll tell you one thing, i don't think i would have survived without my best friends coming to my rescue and buying my starbucks and making me laugh when all i wanted to do tonight was cry and break down.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 09/21/09 10:40 PM
omg that sucks rocks!!!

well i hope you find a place w/o a massive down. :)

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 09/21/09 10:39 PM
i get weirded out by my feet getting too hot. LOL

and only if they have a buttflap i the back.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 09/21/09 10:37 PM
the past 24 hours have been a blast for me.

last night, I went car shopping, found one.. mom blew the deal.

This morning I woke up and found that I'd left my driver's license at the dealership ... and now I have to return to the scene of the crime (the place where my mom yelled at the sales manager) to get it back... but I wasn't willing to drive without it so I called my boss and let her know.

She was perfectly fine with this fact.

I then get a phone call where she fired me.

Over the phone.

when I asked her why she couldn't give me a straight or legit answer.

you see... my office manager doesn't like me. So she fired me from both stores to prove that she's the office manager. Even though I've done everything she's asked regardless to whether I've agreed with it.

I've never even expressed anything remotely negative regarding it.

So I called the owner a the other store and she wouldn't take my call. She finally called me back to let me know that I was fired because I showed up with chipped nail polish, supposedly said "crap" in front of a bunch of kids (which is a complete lie) and wasn't learning both stores fast enough.

I tell her I understand. What am I supposed to do? beg for a job that I'm not wanted at?

So we hang up and I get a call from my mom who is stuck in the ghetto with a broken down 2007 lancer. WTF!?!?! guess who has the AAA card? oh... I DO!!

so at this point I've broken down and I'm crying because seriously... why!?! all in one day? really!@?

I know I'm not dying. I know it could be way worse. I know all of this.. but for some reason for a moment there... it didn't make me feel any better. I only felt the pain of being jobless again with no car and no hopes of getting one to get me out of this town.

so thanks for giving me a moment to vent.

I'm done.

and yes.. thank god i'm alive.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Sun 09/20/09 09:58 PM

omg

my first thought when i saw that pic was that it looked like a vagina.

it took me a minute embarassed

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Sun 09/20/09 03:45 PM
change your diet. cut out carbs sugars and caffeine.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Sun 09/20/09 03:43 PM
therapy

or you can just start filling your time with enjoying things alone and on your own.

you will need to be strong within yourself and learn that you are not responsible for her crap.

good luck with that..

oh..

and i couldn't get through it either.

page breaks people!!

paragraph seperations help too!!

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Sun 09/20/09 03:40 PM
i have a whole lot of aquaintances but friends??

i have exactly 3.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Sun 09/20/09 01:45 PM

it blows me away how this has become such commonplace in our society.

i mean when has it ever been acceptable to feel that way about yourself?

i know soo many people who do but to take it to a point to announce it in public like some crazy flag over your head makes me think you're nuts.

The birth of emo...the most useless genre and lifestyle known to man, also a leading cause of aneurysms...

LOL yeah the whole idea of EMO just pisses me off to no end. i'm like GROW A BACKBONE YOU PANSY!

:p

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Sun 09/20/09 01:31 PM
WOO!! for friday and booty shorts.

you wear yours and i'll wear mine!

and we'll get arrested for two totally different reasons!!! :p..

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Sun 09/20/09 01:29 PM
it blows me away how this has become such commonplace in our society.

i mean when has it ever been acceptable to feel that way about yourself?

i know soo many people who do but to take it to a point to announce it in public like some crazy flag over your head makes me think you're nuts.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Sun 09/20/09 01:12 PM

Moon...you are a doll! Muah!

Bobby sox....you are gonna look at me like I am retarded....

that pic is water colour back ground...
a blue magic marker....dot dot dot...then sprayed with water from a misting bottle to make the dots bleed and blend...
and a regular bic pen....I do all my eyelashes with a regular pen...it is the only thing I have found that lets me do a fat base and feather out to an ultra fine point.

so basically a magic marker and a ball point pen!

oh yeah....white paint for the teeth and eyes...two dots of paint for the reflections

holy crap you're the julia childs of art. LOL next thing you're gonna tell me is to bake it @ 375 degrees for 40 minutes

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Sun 09/20/09 01:10 PM

ha ha. Maybe its really 2 gay men that wanted to marry? lol

LOL i just went to a benefit for that last night.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Sun 09/20/09 01:09 PM
maybe they have a forum phobia

like forumscaredatitus...

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Sun 09/20/09 01:05 PM
so last night I went to this benefit with friends at a local bar and there was this gorgeous girl there who was slightly curvy and she right in the middle of a conversation refered to herself as ugly.

the sneer came before i could actually get control of my face but i pulled it back real quick and don't know whether she noticed but i couldn't help wanting to suddenly walk away.

What do you think about people who refer to themselves as ugly?

what about in a joking manor?

for some reason.. i think its just creepy. like either you really feel that way and need to grow some self esteem or you're doin it so someone else will tell you otherwise. either way... i'm not sure i like it in any way shape or form.

no bueno.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Sun 09/20/09 12:56 PM
Repo The Genetic Opera. HANDS DOWN

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Sun 09/20/09 12:55 PM
TOMMY...

"Tommy can you hear me...."

LOL

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Sun 09/20/09 12:55 PM

I watched in the dark on bootleg. It was good, and twisted. That little girl is crazy.

we walked out of the theatre at the end and my pal looked at me and was like "my uncle married a Ukrainian chick and she tried to kill him."

and i replied "wow... thats hot." :P

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25