Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 09/28/09 03:15 PM
dude's tryin to get laid.

so if that's what you want... have at it. if not... don't worry about it until he contacts you again. let him know you're not down.

unless you are.

then really.. have at it. LOL

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 09/28/09 03:13 PM
thats the internet dating world. you have to trust your judgment to be good enough to weed these people out.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 09/28/09 03:10 PM
fate?

my abuelita is extremely superstitious. she feels the women in my family are cursed. my greatgrandmother, my abuelita, my mother, me, a few cousins.. its insane.

we've been through alot and yet we keep surviving.

at the moment...

i'm knowing its fate that kicked me from one crappy job into the writing world again.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 09/28/09 03:09 PM

here goes :

try a heavy dose of fabric softern in a delicate cycle of cold / warm / cold water
then stretch it gently in to shape. I had to do that to a sweater . if that don't work make mittens from it( called wadmal) they will be warm .....

THANK YOU!!!

god i hope it works because i really don't wanna take apart my grandma's blankie. :P

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 09/28/09 03:07 PM
so saturday night (its been a movie weekend okay!?) i went with the bestie and a few others to catch the sneek preview of Whip It. have you heard of this?

it was totally worth it. I laughed so hard and now i want to go rollerskating and beat the crap outta someone. :p

when it comes out nationally.. you people need to see it. :D

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 09/28/09 03:06 PM
so saturday night my bestie calls and me it goes something like this...

"i need to get outta the house."
"wanna go to karaoke?"
"naw. lets see a movie."
"which one?"
"hmm. only one showing this late is Jennifer's body."
"I'm not payin for that crap. i hate megan fox."
"shut up. I'll pay for it. get dressed."

so we went to see this movie and i was prepared for a movie based on **** and a$$ and the undead.

OMG!!!!

okay ... so i'm not a movie snob, i try to enjoy everything I watch (except for that one batman film with alicia silverstone. that was utter crap) and really try to give everything a chance.

WHAT A FANTASTIC MOVIE!!!

i'm no megan fox fan but this film was just damned good! It was smart, witty, different and addicting. i laughed.. i even kinda cried (SHADAP!) and found that this is another dvd buy!

the end was fantastic as the credits rolled everyone cheered and we laughed and it was fantastic.

i can't praise it enough.

now if only megan fox would stay on her crazy meds to make more psychological goofy movies like this one.

and... last night.. we took the other bestie out to see it. ;P she LOOOVED IT!

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 09/28/09 03:00 PM
i read the first two and then faded out. its been months and last night i went looking for the third one and cant find it in b&n. I dont like the cop much nor do i want to know his story but i'm crazy anal about reading series in succession so in order to get to the others i have to force myself past him.

but i loved zhadists story. its the only reason why i started reading the series.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 09/28/09 02:59 PM
LOOOOOOVED HIM!!!

:p

loved him in 4 rooms. ;p

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 09/28/09 02:58 PM

absolutely loved Orphan! didn't see the twist coming at all, and i can't wait till the dvd comes out!

it also completely ruined me on adoption

aw come on.. just do it.. and then embrace it.. like woody allen :P

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 09/28/09 02:52 PM

because umbrellas get in the way. i never take one. i don't mind the rain falling on me.

bingo.

got one for an xmas gift last year and i smiled and thanked them and its sitting in a box in the garage.. because when it rains... its the best time to go jogging.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 09/28/09 02:45 PM

As my son refers to the way his father likes his coffee..

Like he likes his men, strong, and black.

Nah, I like mocha lattes, with whipped cream on ice.

BWAAAHAHAHAHAH @ the airplane line!! :p

"Cream? Sugar?"
"No.. i like it black. like my men."

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 09/28/09 02:42 PM
um i have to hold down the handle of my toilet to flush completely and let it go at the right moment...

how do i get it back to the days of flush and go! (and wash hands you bunch of sickos)

and i have a double pane window that had become extremely hard to open. it looks like dirt has collected in the window or something and its just extremely difficult. i have to lift then slide to open or close... how do i fix thta?

and i want to tear out my carpet and put in wood flooring. is that painful to do on my own?

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 09/28/09 02:16 PM
wow...

not a single soul. geez. maybe if i post this in general someone would chime in.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Sat 09/26/09 03:13 PM
i'll light a candle for you.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Sat 09/26/09 01:48 PM
i celebrate solstices equinoxes and others. I like Yule.. because of the traditions we've implimented..

and oddly.. i love thanksgiving lately.

its sooo huge wth my family its almost outta hand man. :p

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Sat 09/26/09 01:45 PM
you better be willing to handle the responsibility because they are more like children than dates. unless you're into that.

ewwww

anyway loooove that animal!!

and pick one you can live with forever. :D

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Sat 09/26/09 01:44 PM
i'm one of those girls who like things that give ulcers... i freakin LOOOOVE kettle chips in salt & vinegar flavor!!!

and sammiches!

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Sat 09/26/09 01:43 PM
congratulations!!!

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Sat 09/26/09 01:43 PM
i like chocolate milk.

because i don't like coffee.

i know. just saying that is an affront to humanity.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Sat 09/26/09 01:42 PM
okay so i think i accidentally felted a blanket my grandmother made me and i don't have the heart to tell her..

is there any way of softening it???

i washed it in hot water once when i was really sick with strep throat about a year ago.. its sitting in a bin with other blankets but its like the stiffest roughest blanket ever :(

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25