Tue 11/11/08 05:20 PM
i like my truck

tundraguy's photo
Tue 11/11/08 05:18 PM
hahahaha. i turn 30 in 6 months

tundraguy's photo
Tue 11/11/08 05:15 PM
Edited by tundraguy on Tue 11/11/08 05:15 PM
gypsy is right. it better!! lolol just kidding. get over it dude and move on you will thank yourself later. stop thinking with mini you

tundraguy's photo
Tue 11/11/08 05:02 PM
i have a brother in sd so i could hit 2 birds one stone hehehelolol

tundraguy's photo
Mon 11/10/08 09:45 PM
dont want to be the gross one here but maybe you should take a mag to the bathroom and a cold shower afterwards lol

tundraguy's photo
Mon 11/10/08 09:38 PM

I get butterflies and my heart starts to race when I see him

you didnt tell me you had butterflies when u saw me.. aww ur a sweetie

:wink: :wink: smooched

too sweetlove blushing flowers

tundraguy's photo
Mon 11/10/08 09:29 PM

I get butterflies and my heart starts to race when I see him

you didnt tell me you had butterflies when u saw me.. aww ur a sweetie

tundraguy's photo
Mon 11/10/08 09:27 PM
:banana:

tundraguy's photo
Mon 11/10/08 09:23 PM
thought that tummy ache was from that midnight snack i had

tundraguy's photo
Mon 11/10/08 09:08 PM
that is an excellent way angie..... um angie, what r u starin at... whoa lololol

tundraguy's photo
Mon 11/10/08 09:05 PM

revenge only opens the door wider for karma to come back and kick you tenfold
<
<
i understand your sentiments but i must ask, do the rules of karma apply if the revenge seeker has been horribly victimized. i believe (and you'd probably agree) that people who knowingly and willfully hurt innocent people are in fact opening the door for bad karma, but what about a victim seeking retribution for horrific things done to them. do the rules change, or do you think they stay the same? if someone perpatrates acts against you that leave you emotionally scarred for life, and you have a negative response toward that person for that, do the same rules apply?

the karma will kick in on that bad person. if u seek revenge you keep the bad karma flowing. you have to end it somewhere.

Its simple.."What goes around comes around..eventually!"....so let it rest..save your energy.
<
<
<
well, as much as i'd love to try and argue you down (tundraguy and cinderella), i can't. i don't like it one bit, but what you two are saying is logical. it's just hard not to want to pay a person back i guess.

that is how you get ur revenge by moving forward onto a positive change. woo hoo cinderella and i win... victory dance lolol just kidding

tundraguy's photo
Mon 11/10/08 08:56 PM

Listening is the greatest forgotten gift, too few do it and of those few...they possibly change a course of action for the person whom they listen too.
thats what i hope for. i worked with troubled kids for a bit and i felt i made some change with them, now i am entering into a metally challenged parttime job and hope to make a difference there too
I think you would be wonderful at those types of jobs..
my ultimate dream was to become a cop

tundraguy's photo
Mon 11/10/08 08:51 PM

revenge only opens the door wider for karma to come back and kick you tenfold
<
<
i understand your sentiments but i must ask, do the rules of karma apply if the revenge seeker has been horribly victimized. i believe (and you'd probably agree) that people who knowingly and willfully hurt innocent people are in fact opening the door for bad karma, but what about a victim seeking retribution for horrific things done to them. do the rules change, or do you think they stay the same? if someone perpatrates acts against you that leave you emotionally scarred for life, and you have a negative response toward that person for that, do the same rules apply?

the karma will kick in on that bad person. if u seek revenge you keep the bad karma flowing. you have to end it somewhere.

tundraguy's photo
Mon 11/10/08 08:42 PM

Listening is the greatest forgotten gift, too few do it and of those few...they possibly change a course of action for the person whom they listen too.

thats what i hope for. i worked with troubled kids for a bit and i felt i made some change with them, now i am entering into a metally challenged parttime job and hope to make a difference there too

As Marilyn Manson said about the Columbine incident "I wouldn't have said anything, I would have listened to them...and that is what no one did".

its a precious gift we can give with out ever realizing we r giving it

tundraguy's photo
Mon 11/10/08 08:36 PM

tundraguy's photo
Mon 11/10/08 08:30 PM

Ohh man..a philanderer..well honey..no woman has to put up w/that mess.
Kick him to the curb, get him out of your mind...
you are better off alone...how degrading.
Yea friends??? Nah..cut throat end this Ordeal..too much drama for any woman to handle.
I know it is tough, but there are soo many good guys out there give them a chance and u may really like yourself for it.
new chances are a beautiful thing

tundraguy's photo
Mon 11/10/08 08:29 PM

missy... how could you forget to mention... BAD IDEA

I KNOW huh?!?!?!

Shhhez... my bad...BAD IDEA!!!!!:tongue:

ill let ya off with a spankin this time... dont let it happen again missy lolol

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 16 17