Community > Posts By > tundraguy

tundraguy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 05:49 PM
i sent an email to a girl just telling her she had a pretty smile. if she emails me back cool... if not hopefully she used that pretty smile when she read the email.

tundraguy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 05:45 PM
last nite i turned an invite fro ma friend to go have a beer cause i told her i didnt want to go out and get my hopes up on finding a nice girl to talk with and have fun, and end up going home disappointed on not getting out of the nite what i wanted.

tundraguy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 05:43 PM

ok tundraguy. I made alot of mistakes and lies too. I just don't want get my self hopes up on a guy. I wish I could be more social but Iam not and feel shame of myself. tears tears frown frown tears frown embarassed embarassed

i feel the same as you. you start investing a few heart strings in someone and then you get hit in the face with the frying pan. if only there was a gadget that could detect a decent one or a not so decent one. i think the way the world is being molded people feel they need to lie steal and cheat to get what they want. im not conforming. am i greatest guy? no.. i have done dumb hurtful things.

tundraguy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 05:38 PM
just keep posting things. people will see the different things that spark a thought from you and they may feel same as you and drop you a line. i have been here a short time and i try to post on as much as i can that interests me

tundraguy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 05:35 PM
i may send a random email to someone but if i do its cause i am making an honest opinion on something i see or read on their profile. besides some people enjoy clicking on their inbox to see a few messages, i find it to be nice and makes me feel good that someone took a moment to send me a message

tundraguy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 04:53 PM
when you go in search of the perfect one you inadvertantly look past a few imperfections that could have been polished. the saying goes there is somebody out there for everyone... maybe true maybe not. you cant learn from a mistake unless you make one.

tundraguy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 04:29 PM
taboo keep dreamin lol

tundraguy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 04:28 PM
by the way i am not all that far from you and i am nice.. im just a short drive away

tundraguy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 04:27 PM
nice girl everyone is nice for a period of time. its not how the person is going to run the sprint but how they will withstand the marathonnoway

tundraguy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 04:24 PM
hi ms carmen did u switch that cause i saw when u viewed mine?

i am same way i keep wondering what people r saying about my profile too and if i am going to get more views lol

tundraguy's photo
Sat 11/01/08 06:38 PM

sometimes you just have to weather the storm no matter how many people have been in the same situation it always feels different in real time. i recently separated 5 weeks ago and we decided to call it quits, and everyone says it will get better. well its not tv and i cant just hit the fast forward to happy times button. somehow someway i am going to find my release of the pressure and stress til then i just have to be that boxer in the 10th round fighting to stay on my feet

I know that feeling; I've had to ride alot of hard times out and it's not easy. I know it's easy to say -- but in time things will change for you too. My dad used to say "sometimes you eat the bear; and other times the bear eats you". The hard part is getting through your loss (no matter what that loss is) and moving ahead. I'm sorry you are hurting right now.

thanks twitch i just want to get back to the old me who didnt snap easy, who when smiled actually felt good doing it, had good fun and went to bed with a light head instead of a heavy heart

tundraguy's photo
Sat 11/01/08 06:28 PM
sometimes you just have to weather the storm no matter how many people have been in the same situation it always feels different in real time. i recently separated 5 weeks ago and we decided to call it quits, and everyone says it will get better. well its not tv and i cant just hit the fast forward to happy times button. somehow someway i am going to find my release of the pressure and stress til then i just have to be that boxer in the 10th round fighting to stay on my feet

tundraguy's photo
Sat 11/01/08 06:17 PM
isnt it funny how we are in so many different places and we are so many different faces but yet we all tend to have some of the same issues and thoughts and problems running thru our heads? i sometimes wonder... man noone is going thru what i am then.... bam! here is a whole slew of people young old and in between that are going thru similar things

tundraguy's photo
Sat 11/01/08 06:11 PM
yeah i have been trying to come up with a post that will get people flyin across their keyboards

tundraguy's photo
Sat 11/01/08 06:06 PM
hey all whats up? hows everyones nite? thought mine was going to be ok. but didnt

tundraguy's photo
Sat 11/01/08 05:07 PM
lol i take that as good lol

tundraguy's photo
Sat 11/01/08 05:02 PM
confidence is a bit nicked at the moment so i figure how could this hurt lol. let me know ur thoughts

tundraguy's photo
Sat 11/01/08 04:51 PM
you look a lil like sarah michelle gellar. thats a goood thing love

tundraguy's photo
Sat 11/01/08 01:02 PM

erie isnt too bad of a place to be. close to a lot of places

True but I am on the other side of the state.

Welcome to Mingle, have fun and enjoyflowerforyou

thank you i look forward to makin a lot of freinds on here

tundraguy's photo
Sat 11/01/08 12:59 PM
erie isnt too bad of a place to be. close to a lot of places