Community > Posts By > loovedoove

loovedoove's photo
Mon 09/30/13 05:41 AM
The answer to the topic question is no.

You may think you are in love because maybe you are really vulnerable for whatever reason and so are quite a few people on this site including myself. But that does not mean I cannot make smart decisions. I know that eventually I have to go, in a safe environment, meet that person. Once I do that both of us have to make the decision to go forward or not but even then there is still great risks involved just like in any relationship.

loovedoove's photo
Mon 09/30/13 05:21 AM

Depends whether you value your friendship or not.
How would you feel if you broke up after 4, 5 yrs and your mate would start dating her almost straight away? You probs feel like punching his lights out!
Apart from that, she won't even be ready for a new relationship. It takes time to find yourself again after a long term relationship.
I say it's a no go.

CrystalFairy is exactly right. Bobbylistic, be realistic. Dude don't be that guy. That guy who dates the girl right after a breakup. That guy will always be the shoulder to cry on, the security blanket, and then dumped. I am not saying anything bad about her. I am just saying you do want to be the strong shoulder to cry on but if you start an intimate romance on your end, on her end you will just be the go between until her next serious relationship. She will never take you seriously if you allow yourself to be used in that manner. She will only keep coming back to you when she is in between boyfriends. Wait and let her see you in a different light when her head and heart is clear of pain.

loovedoove's photo
Sun 09/29/13 06:51 AM
You could add more pictures and interests

Tell what kind of girl you are looking for and the type of relationship you would want to share.

Good Luck Smoochy

loovedoove's photo
Sun 09/29/13 06:40 AM
Welcome to Mingle2 Smoochy00

Continue to participate in these forums and you will meet quite a few nice people.

Good Luck!

loovedoove's photo
Sun 09/29/13 05:28 AM
The women in my family get them when we go through puberty. I do not care how fit we are, as soon as puberty hits, they start popping out on our hips. Now do not get me wrong, of course we also get them during pregnancy too. My daughter who is 15 and very fit and athletic has them across her hips. I asked her if they bothered her and she said no mom, lots of girls have them at school. She said she knows because she was shy at first when the girls were dressing for PE class at school then she got over it quick when she realize most of the girls had stretch marks. I am so proud of her for keeping a positive self image of herself and realizing quickly how girls/women relate to each other when it comes to our bodies.

loovedoove's photo
Sun 09/29/13 05:05 AM
Go to

Account

Settings

De-activate profile

Once you click ok you will not appear in searches, dating pools, other users will not be able to contact you at all or view your profile.

loovedoove's photo
Sat 09/28/13 12:30 PM
Because love is not a problem solver. Those people you are speaking of need to work on there loving relationship in order to maintain it.

loovedoove's photo
Sat 09/28/13 11:25 AM
Hey Poreche1985,

Do the best thing for yourself and also after a period of time,you can still be supportive of your bi-polar friend. Both of you guys just need time. Trust me everyone has problems, so you guys are not alone.

loovedoove's photo
Sat 09/28/13 07:48 AM
If your the person who just wants to remain friends then of course there is no problem. If your the person who has feelings other than friendship, then you may need some time to check yourself then come back to the situation and act like a mature adult.

loovedoove's photo
Sat 09/28/13 07:15 AM
I truly understand what your saying and how you feel so yes I agree make the best decision for yourself. Your true friends will show up this weekend, or call to explain,and those who don't mark them off your list and keep it moving.

loovedoove's photo
Sat 09/28/13 07:03 AM
Come on....Really?!!!

loovedoove's photo
Sat 09/28/13 06:59 AM
Physically nothing. Do not get me wrong, there are some things I need to fix through exercise and I am working on it.

I have always had bad eyesight so that is what I wish I could change.

loovedoove's photo
Fri 09/27/13 05:41 AM
True

I am totally naked right now

loovedoove's photo
Fri 09/27/13 05:29 AM
true

I am hungry as hell right now

loovedoove's photo
Fri 09/27/13 05:05 AM
True

I am 3 months pregnant

loovedoove's photo
Fri 09/27/13 04:57 AM

When accounts are deactivated, you will not appear in searches, dating pools, other users will not be able to contact you at all or view your profile. Yes when you are ready, you can always re-activate the account.

loovedoove's photo
Fri 09/27/13 04:23 AM

We all lie...all of us.

Look at the picture of the person who posted the question....

Is that an arm or a leg or a belly?

It ain't a picture of thier face...it is a misdirection ...it ain't who they are.

To me...that is a lie.

But, this is the Internet....most people lie...just like people who gripe about truth and honesty....don't actually show thier faces.

Don't believe me?....go look in the religion threads....a bunch of honest people....who refuse to show their faces.

Soooooo true!

loovedoove's photo
Fri 09/27/13 03:46 AM
Edited by loovedoove on Fri 09/27/13 03:48 AM
Here's what you do?

Add more photos of yourself make sure it is only you in the photos

State what kind of women you are interested in

Give details about your redneck life besides the obvious

State other hobbies besides fishing, hunting, and chewing tobacco

You need to put work into your profile

Good Luck

Oh yeah, participate in the forums often, this shows what kind of person you are and what kind of personality you have

loovedoove's photo
Thu 09/26/13 12:17 PM

Why is it that sugar mummies always seek for young boys.

Because if they didn't they would be booted out of the sugar mummy union.

I enjoy these discussions so much!

loovedoove's photo
Thu 09/26/13 12:13 PM
Italian Sub...hmmmmm:thumbsup: