Community > Posts By > loovedoove

loovedoove's photo
Sun 09/22/13 08:48 PM
Well one of the problems is that many people have a long list, some actually written down, of dislikes or must haves in a potential mate. Now do not get me wrong I do have some things I just flat out will not tolerate in a mate but I am very open minded. I have learned to never say never.

loovedoove's photo
Sun 09/22/13 08:21 PM

A great guy to me is a man with an open mind towards new things, lets me be me, as opposed to trying to change me or tie me down, encourages me to grow and develop and to do the things I want to do (but maybe feel awkward about doing), has insight in the human psyche (including his own and mine, has a number of same interests but also his own things in life (no clingy, claiming man please!). No religious fanatic, into spirituality or interested in it. Empathetic and he definitely needs to have a healthy sex drive.
He needs to be full of life, with a spark in his eye. (Don't need a man that looks/feels/acts like the best part of his life is in his past.)

And contrary to what others say: I do NOT want him to be more into me than into him. I do NOT want to be the center of his universe. I don't think that's particularly healthy at all.
Yes, I want him to love me, he should want to be with me, and if he occasionally reveres me, I can live with that, lol. But I do not want to be his whole life. Would freak me out!

YEAH!.....what she said!

loovedoove's photo
Sun 09/22/13 08:09 PM

how deep must u know someone b4 marrying or getting married 2 them? is sexual compatibility part ov it?

There is a reason why irreconcilable differences is grounds for divorce and is probably cited as the reason for most divorces. People do not know each other and they find out when certain situations arise and they see each others reaction or non-reaction to things.

To answer the question, I think time should be taken to get to know one another. I mean anybody can say anything right but when you see who they are in action is what really matters.

Hell yes, sexual compatibility is a huge part of having a successful relationship! For those who want to wait until after the marriage to sample the goods, good luck.

loovedoove's photo
Sun 09/22/13 06:44 PM
This entire discussion/post is hilarious!
Thanks for the entertainment everyone!
bigsmile

loovedoove's photo
Wed 09/18/13 06:51 PM
Fort Polk

loovedoove's photo
Wed 09/18/13 05:38 PM

Were I a pedophile, I want a woman to look like a little girl. But since I'm a man who wants a woman to look like a woman, I want pubic hair.

In all my years I have never seen anything "fester" in a woman's bush. Either a previous poster can only date skanks, or he's using a lame excuse.

Swallowing pubic hair is another lame excuse for pedophilia. Only sissies...or pedophiles would use such a lame excuse. A dude is willing to put his mouth on a woman's vajayjay, but he's afraid of swallowing pubic hair. Surely these aren't manly men. Girly men maybe...or pedophiles.

If a woman looks like a little girl, it's an instant turn off for me.

Yeah...uhmm...the pedophile thing is a little much for me. That's a whole other level.

loovedoove's photo
Tue 09/17/13 06:50 PM
Yeah um...your situation is never ever easy mainly because there is always an issue with the person getting their feelings hurt.

The in your face direct eye contact is the best approach. Since you guys are at work, I would have a male witness within hearing distance of the conversation because often times the person you are "letting down easy" will get on the defense and can possibly lie to others about your so called relationship. Often times that person can began harassing you because they are hurt about being dumped.

Just be very careful with this situation.

loovedoove's photo
Tue 09/17/13 05:57 PM
Since some women may have questions about the picture with your daughters, just add to your profile that you are a proud father of your 2 daughters who are pictured.

You may want to add a picture of your entire body. Women like to have an idea of how tall you may be.

loovedoove's photo
Tue 09/17/13 05:45 PM

I'm usually silent because I don't want to disturb others in my home. If I don't orgasm I am cold and silent. When the man is finished I immediately get up, wash off and put on my clothes. When I orgasm I am silent and holding my breath until my lover stops to let me breathe, and afterwards, I lay there shaking too weak to move. Sometimes I pass out and drool on the pillow.

Forget the noise being made, drool or slob either way that is good sex!

loovedoove's photo
Tue 09/17/13 05:39 PM
Nothing wrong with being friends but you know from time to time you have to question if there still something there as far as feelings on either side. What I mean is, just be honest with yourself and ask are there still those feelings there for her and if so what to do with them. If the answer is yes, you might need to have that conversation with her, especially if you are considering bringing condoms.bigsmile I'm just saying

loovedoove's photo
Tue 09/17/13 05:15 PM
If the gathering is fulfilling, I moan. If not, I get up and put my clothes back on. No need to fake any noises, as women often do.

loovedoove's photo
Tue 09/17/13 05:07 PM
Your definitely not ugly on the outside and you do not seem to be ugly on the inside. The inside is more important than the outer beauty.

loovedoove's photo
Tue 09/17/13 04:37 PM
Yes hygiene is definitely the greatest factor when it comes to bushes, but for me shaven just looks nice and clean. My personal preference is a complete shave, absolutely nothing left. I am just giving one females perspective here.

loovedoove's photo
Tue 09/17/13 10:39 AM
Thank you I appreciate the welcome.

loovedoove's photo
Tue 09/17/13 07:17 AM
I know I am late to this discussion but I just joined this site a few days ago with optimistic hopes. Well this post certainly blows my mind. Now I know there are many people in the world who think exactly the same way and this situation is really sad, smhnoway

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next