Community > Posts By > loovedoove

loovedoove's photo
Sat 11/23/13 04:12 PM
Hey it would not be the Holidays without that type of chaosexplode . Your kids are normal, it is the other kids who are strange!

loovedoove's photo
Mon 11/18/13 06:43 PM

@ Loovedoove, that's not corny, it's funny and sweet at the same time, haha
flowerforyou

Thanks CrystalFairy

loovedoove's photo
Mon 11/18/13 08:15 AM
Edited by loovedoove on Mon 11/18/13 08:16 AM
ok mine is easy and corny. All I could ever think about was

love and peace man ill :heart: flowerforyou

loovedoove's photo
Thu 11/14/13 04:05 AM

For women in most instances and occasions this works:

Nice/designed jeans does not have to be expensive.

Plain button up shirt with flattering color

According to the season/weather or occasion either sandals or boots but it is up to the wearer if heels are appropriate.

Accessories are a must!

loovedoove's photo
Thu 11/14/13 03:53 AM

i saw nutella and had to leave a comment its soooo good on ritz

Our family usually eats it on buttered toast but never tried it on Ritz crackers. I was in the commissary yesterday and saw that Ritz is now selling chocolate covered crackers. My daughter just frowned at the box so that let me know I will not be purchasing the product. Since she loves Nutella so much, as an alternative, I think I am going to introduce the Nutella on the Ritz spread to her by eating some in front of her and maybe she will try once she sees if I like it or not. think

loovedoove's photo
Wed 11/13/13 10:07 AM
Participate more in the forums dude and you will get more action. Easy as 123.

loovedoove's photo
Wed 11/13/13 05:12 AM
Yes I believe true love can exist to online daters. Just like in real life, everything is a risk when attempting to find true love. Once naivety and lack of experience have passed and scammers have been exposed, what is left are people who can possibly find matches by being patient, realistic about distance, and who are upfront and honest about who they are and what they desire. Over time trust can be established which will be the key to long lasting love. Do I believe most online daters are willing to go through all of that? No but there are some who will and there will be those who have a chance of being happy. I'm optimistic happy

loovedoove's photo
Sun 11/03/13 12:57 PM

I am sooooo tired of coming across men who main goal is a dead end sexual relationship. I refuse to believe its to late for me to find love and marriage. Am I the only one going thru this?

there's no hope for anyone here

all y'all are doomed! doooomed!

smokin

Dude that is so mean but you are entitled to your own opinion! I am 43 and I know there is still hope for me and the other ladies in my category.:tongue:

loovedoove's photo
Sun 11/03/13 02:50 AM
Edited by loovedoove on Sun 11/03/13 02:53 AM

Yea married, problem adult kids at home, all the critters, not many of your hobbies would be that appealing to men.

I don't know if you smoke or drink but couple of your photos are not real together. Freshen up your hair and improve the lighting. and maybe it will look like you are not sneaking around behind your husbands back.

I don't know if it is a typo but if you are 45 I would have to see your birth certificate to believe it. You look more like my peer and I am pushing sixty. That is not to say you are not a pretty woman because you are but if I reported you as 45 on an intake they would have my head examined.

All this is pretty tough but you ask for why and the guys in your age frame worth having are going to have enough life experience to be wise enough to pick up on all the red flags on this profile.

And yes you can change almost all these problems if you set your mind to it.

Like always, PacificStar48, speaks the truth.
Your profile looks good now.
You will meet more people as you participate more in the forums.
Good luck to all of us.

loovedoove's photo
Sat 11/02/13 11:53 AM
Edited by loovedoove on Sat 11/02/13 11:54 AM

Yeah but if u honestly knew how many guys who are between 50-70 message me asking for a no strings attached meeting and it's like omg! Your old enough to be my grandpa! I'm not insensitive to age at all for the genuine older men I wish them luck finding the perfect lady but for the older men trying to pick up a young chick... Well it's not me!!

I am afraid that there will always be those guys who do that, just like there will always be scammers trying the same old techniques and tricks over and over. Go to your - settings - limit who can send you mail - you can chose age limits who can contact you. Now that will help but you can also block people who you do not want contacting you.

I hope this helps

loovedoove's photo
Sat 11/02/13 11:37 AM
The terms you are describing are called pick up lines for just that reason. Most women are susceptible to these lines because the terms lets them know that these men have noticed them and gives them attention that all of us crave at some point. The problem is that these words have become too common and the terms have been worn out. But let us pray for the less experienced and for those women who just do not know any better than to fall for this type of line. One remedy for this type of behavior is to give it to these guys right back. In response, you might say "oh thanks slick or player". You will find that these guys do not like the fact that you have recognized these words as "pick up lines" so quite a few get ticked off and move on to their next victim.

loovedoove's photo
Sat 11/02/13 11:15 AM
Straight forward, honest, and you got right to the point of what you want and who you are so thumbs up from me.
:thumbsup:

loovedoove's photo
Fri 11/01/13 09:03 AM

That's right buster. This is all just an elaborate illusion to fool you into believing that people have been coming here to chat, talk over concerns, introduce themselves to like people, share opinions on a diverse number of forums, and often find friends, romance, and relationships for free for well over a decade. It is just aweful that it can't be overpriced, demanding of your time with restricted hours or snooty interviews to discriminate against everyday people, or constantly jump up in your face and prove that your stellar personality is exactly what the world is looking for. It seems a shame that you wasted such an infinite amount of time researching and communicating with it's thousands of members or reading it's simple and workable suggestions that would get you integrated into the community. It must be fake since nobody that meets your standards kissed your exhalted feet. Ghesh I can't imagine why? (Rolling eyes.)

lmao! Now that is funny! I love it!

loovedoove's photo
Fri 11/01/13 04:04 AM

No that Bittys got ta bow down!!!!!

lol Dude where is the compromise in that?ohwell

loovedoove's photo
Fri 11/01/13 03:59 AM
Please let the rest of us in on why you feel that.
We want to know.

loovedoove's photo
Fri 11/01/13 02:52 AM
For years I have relocated with my family around the country to many military stations, so materialistic things break I learn to just let it go.
Hanging on to emotional baggage is so much harder for me to let go but hey I am working on it.

loovedoove's photo
Sun 10/27/13 08:25 AM
Edited by loovedoove on Sun 10/27/13 08:26 AM
Usually a preloaded image app on your desktop, mobile, laptop, notebook, etc. should allow you to rotate your pics sent through email. You seem to be a tech wise guy so maybe you already tried to correct them that way before you uploaded the pictures onto mingle2. Not sure what else would fix the problem but I am sure someone on this discussion board will know. Best of luck!

loovedoove's photo
Sun 10/27/13 08:17 AM
Happy B-day Areti. Enjoy your day and have fun!

loovedoove's photo
Sun 10/27/13 08:13 AM
Well regardless of what the age difference, this could have happened even if you did everything exactly right by all standards. All relationships are a risk. In life, this kind of thing will happen to all of us male female all cultures and ages. Remember to stay strong and it is ok to cry just keep your dignity. Keep the drama out of your life especially in public. He does not deserve you but someone sweet strong and secure will come along and that is who deserves you, not him so do not waste your time going back and forth.

I agree you should seek counseling and keep it moving.

loovedoove's photo
Sun 10/27/13 06:32 AM
Yes! We have to believe musthav1!
Just remember the more you participate in forums the more people you meet. Keep hope alive!