Community > Posts By > KarlaMay

KarlaMay's photo
Mon 10/13/08 02:33 PM
Good afternoon flowers

KarlaMay's photo
Mon 10/13/08 02:28 PM
I've been surprised how many people post their pictures here. I was shy about it at first, but have been inspired by you all. happy

You all look real enough to me. flowerforyou

KarlaMay's photo
Mon 10/13/08 02:18 PM

<<<<< Tape dispenser -- long-running gag here. Conceptual continuity is good for "bonding" and such....people who want to participate in the whole tape dispenser/llama/caulking gun/duct tape/Kimmy Gibbler/profile satire/etc. scenario are always welcome to join in -- just ask Eileen or Whisper or Marie or Tanya or about 50 others --

You'll never see my friends and I engage in a 37-page "popularity contest" thread where only 6 of us actually respond to each other, and everyone else who tries to chime in is ignored. It DOES happen here -- not as much as it used to, but more than it needs to -- I mean, there are people whose threads I won't even touch because they've made it quite clear that they don't want to interact with anyone who isn't part of their little group -- but my friends and I, we're just not into the whole clique thing.

Inside jokes, yeah. But you're always welcome to get in on those if you like. Excluders are losers, or something like that. I just wish that would have rhymed better.

Ha! Good to know. flowerforyou

Bottom line is that those who have been here a while are building steam while I'm still greasing my new wheels.

It makes me laugh to read some of the sideline comments. I wonder if people realize how out of the blue and goofy they can seem to the clueless. laugh

KarlaMay's photo
Mon 10/13/08 02:14 PM

Sometimes, I just MISS stuff that comes up again later and is referred. But, I don't know of many times where anyone has intentionally tried to be overtly covert!!! (Does that make sense??) laugh laugh laugh
Makes perfect sense. I am adding decoder ring to my shopping list. laugh

KarlaMay's photo
Mon 10/13/08 02:10 PM
To the ones they are cheating on, does it really matter?

I will never excuse a partner because it was just sex and meant nothing to him. Cheating is cheating is cheating.

KarlaMay's photo
Mon 10/13/08 02:02 PM
Just checking to make sure I hadn't lost my mind completely. :tongue:

KarlaMay's photo
Mon 10/13/08 01:59 PM

Not that I have seen
So, that is really you? blushing

KarlaMay's photo
Mon 10/13/08 01:56 PM
or are there a lot of inside jokes and conversations brought up in forum discussions that only a select few would "get"?

Or does everyone else know what they are talking about but me? laugh

KarlaMay's photo
Mon 10/13/08 01:50 PM
Emotion leads to intimacy for me.

KarlaMay's photo
Mon 10/13/08 01:34 PM
I'm 50/50 on this. I like to know the secrets behind slight of hand, but then again, I like having my mind blown too. I would watch half of the show then turn it off. :wink:

KarlaMay's photo
Sun 10/12/08 08:00 PM
My bad. But you do quite nicely yourself. flowerforyou

KarlaMay's photo
Sun 10/12/08 07:48 PM
A cowboy and a poet? Way to go Baxter. :wink:

KarlaMay's photo
Sun 10/12/08 07:23 PM
So there are rodeo cowboys, ranchers and good ole boys. That means there are still cowboys out there. Yeeha. bigsmile

KarlaMay's photo
Sun 10/12/08 06:58 PM
My mother thinks I invented love, happiness and sliced bread. Try to tell her otherwise. happy

KarlaMay's photo
Sun 10/12/08 05:45 PM
I told my friend that there are cowboys on this site.

She said the only real cowboys are 90 year old men with broken backs. :cry:

Is that true? Are there any real cowboys left? And what exactly is a real cowboy anyway? huh

KarlaMay's photo
Sun 10/12/08 05:34 PM
If anyone has emailed me and not gotten a response, I've just not gotten to it yet. oops

KarlaMay's photo
Sun 10/12/08 01:31 PM
To be perfectly honest with you, I would not marry anyone who is looking for a wife. what

KarlaMay's photo
Sun 10/12/08 01:28 PM
I'm not attracted to the ones who advertise their attraction...so I really have no way of knowing unless I approach them and get shot down. ohwell

KarlaMay's photo
Sat 10/11/08 11:19 PM

I don't understand the question.

Do you mean why are we always right?

Yup, Yup, thats what he meant... definitely. Women are ALWAYS RIGHT.

now can i get my bj? laugh laugh

THERE IS ANOTHER....men think with the wrong freakin head...typical

thats why i said it! it was a joke! lol
I hope you know that my bungee jumping reply was a joke too. flowerforyou

KarlaMay's photo
Sat 10/11/08 11:11 PM

I don't understand the question.

Do you mean why are we always right?

Yup, Yup, thats what he meant... definitely. Women are ALWAYS RIGHT.

now can i get my bj? laugh laugh
You are free to bungee jump off any cliff you chose. :tongue: