Community > Posts By > KarlaMay

KarlaMay's photo
Wed 10/22/08 08:43 AM

How many of you are hopin to get married?love love love love
I honestly don't know. I have never met anyone that made me give it too much consideration. ohwell

KarlaMay's photo
Wed 10/22/08 08:38 AM
There is nothing better than getting lost in a romantic dance with someone special. happy I sure hope it happens again one day. ohwell

KarlaMay's photo
Wed 10/15/08 03:07 PM
How do you know when you have a stalker? scared

KarlaMay's photo
Wed 10/15/08 02:55 PM

blushing no, flowerforyou i don't look your age flowerforyou Sweetheart....noway

flowerforyou You are twenty years younger than i am flowerforyou

drinker and you have the whole world ahead of you drinker

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I was shocked to see that. You DO look very young for your age IMO. I hope I look so good in 20 years. bigsmile

KarlaMay's photo
Wed 10/15/08 02:49 PM

drinker oh and by the way drinker

flowerforyou <<< Karla May >>>> flowerforyou

flowerforyou I have three kids close in age :wink:

happy to you , in their early thirties...flowerforyou

drinker & it took me quite a while to learn drinker

happy & to come into the fullness of who i really am happy
It's so not fair that you look my age! laugh flowerforyou

KarlaMay's photo
Wed 10/15/08 02:28 PM

Are these things you'd be ok hearing from your date on a 1st date?

I had a 1st date the other night and he called me all of the above along with a few others. Personally, it made me a little uncomfortable. ohwell

flowerforyou i call people Honey and Sweetie often flowerforyou

to hear that kind of thing on a first date love

only would bother me...flowerforyou

if .....drinker

i really didn't care for him noway

or if he was making inappropriate advances huh

I think you're right. If I were totally gushing for this guy, it might have been endearing. So, it's all in my own attitude toward him really. Makes perfect sense. flowerforyou

KarlaMay's photo
Wed 10/15/08 02:25 PM

Oooooooooooooooh!
Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch
You know that I love you
I can't help myself
I love you and nobody else

(apologies to The Temptations)

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

There are worse things to be called.....I had a first and, the last too....with a man who kept calling me "Dude".
I got extremely rude with him after the 10th time he called me that!

Do I look like a f*cking Dude to you????????
Yeah, that would last about 10 seconds with me. laugh

KarlaMay's photo
Wed 10/15/08 01:59 PM

First date etteqiute (sp) dictates

Miss or Mrs. and last name.
Use of first names or nick names is poor form and to be avoided.
You call your dates Mrs, or Miss? Really?
I would rather a date call me Karla I think. happy

KarlaMay's photo
Wed 10/15/08 01:57 PM

How about tater tot...or my little pizza roll?

That would be OK on a first date.
Now that might make me laugh at least. laugh

KarlaMay's photo
Wed 10/15/08 01:56 PM
I just wanted to know that I'm not overreacting in my dislike of his familiarity.

To answer all your Q's

Derekkey, we did not make out. laugh

Becca, thank you. flowerforyou

Rikisit, huh

Hajimema****e, he seemed quit serious and just threw it into conversation like he'd been calling me honey forever.

MsCarmen, He is from the south, TX and I thought maybe it's just a TX thing. On a first date, it's still pretty forward and kinda creepy.

KarlaMay's photo
Wed 10/15/08 01:42 PM
Are these things you'd be ok hearing from your date on a 1st date?

I had a 1st date the other night and he called me all of the above along with a few others. Personally, it made me a little uncomfortable. ohwell

KarlaMay's photo
Wed 10/15/08 01:36 PM
Your gyno! noway

KarlaMay's photo
Mon 10/13/08 03:19 PM
Well, I'd better get ready. It's date night. flowerforyou

KarlaMay's photo
Mon 10/13/08 03:17 PM

I have a tuesday night date
If you wear the towel, tipping could get awkward. laugh

KarlaMay's photo
Mon 10/13/08 03:14 PM
Edited by KarlaMay on Mon 10/13/08 03:14 PM
I love Monday dates. The restaurants are not as busy, so you feel free to take your time talking and dining. When it's a new guy, there is less chance of it turning into a late night or having to make that awkward turn down for a sleep over request. It's so much more casual in general to me.

Does anyone else have a favorite date night? Share why.

KarlaMay's photo
Mon 10/13/08 03:02 PM
I might bring up a situation or anecdote that involved an old boyfriend, but our personal dealings and his private matters are just that...personal and private.

KarlaMay's photo
Mon 10/13/08 02:57 PM

Inspiration can come from the most unlikely sources

I've been surprised how many people post their pictures here. I was shy about it at first, but have been inspired by you all. happy

You all look real enough to me. flowerforyou

I have seen other sites where most of the pictures look like they were scanned from magazine covers. Most of the pics here look like real people, or at least real animals. laugh

KarlaMay's photo
Mon 10/13/08 02:56 PM

I've been surprised how many people post their pictures here. I was shy about it at first, but have been inspired by you all. happy

You all look real enough to me. flowerforyou

thanksflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
laugh noway

KarlaMay's photo
Mon 10/13/08 02:55 PM

I thought I'd jumped in the shallow pool. I could be wrong...or am I right? :tongue:

No offense to anyone. I'm just being fresh. flowerforyou

I can't imagine anyone being offended. It's a legitimate question and a legitimate topic, and it has come up before, too. It's a concern on any site where the "old-timers" mix in with the newer people. What we have to remember is that it's OUR site -- and that means all of us.

You don't get extra points for being here longer, you just know the terrain a little better....

shades

Good points. flowerforyou

KarlaMay's photo
Mon 10/13/08 02:42 PM

It makes me laugh to read some of the sideline comments. I wonder if people realize how out of the blue and goofy they can seem to the clueless. laugh

It can make for some interesting exchanges, though -- I remember a new member who inexplicably took offense to practically everything I wrote -- and I can only assume it was because she never had any understanding of the context, or of the way things work around here --

When I first signed up, I read the forums for awhile before I ever started posting, just to get a "feel" for the place -- better to do a little homework than rush on in and look catastrophically unprepared....!

shades
I thought I'd jumped in the shallow pool. I could be wrong...or am I right? :tongue:

No offense to anyone. I'm just being fresh. flowerforyou