Community > Posts By > AutumnDusk

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 03:23 PM
Very Nice! But you need some photos of your pets! :D

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 03:17 PM

For a good match I would think this is an excellent profile. Someone with the intelligence and drive could speed-read through it in a blink and find out enough to find you intrigueing. I am not sure how many people of that caliber would look on a free site but I personally think there are a few from the people I have communicated with.

Thanks for the confidence! I really apprecaite it! You have a great profile!

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 03:07 PM

Thats the way I'm taking it...wait...what do you mean you don't always like what I saynoway noway noway

Just that we occasionally have differences of opinion, though you wouldn't know that because I don't always comment on them, but...wait....I'm seeing the light! surprised You're right! I DO always like what you say! Wow. winking

Hey...you two ever see the TV show "Three is Company"??? Ever think about a male room mate???:angel: :angel: :angel:

Though we would love to our friendship is really important to us and we made a promise never to allow a man to come between us. It would be too tempting!

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 02:06 PM

smitten A love story is unfoldingsmitten

Who is behind this...Georgia...maybe...lil Angelnoway noway noway

I don't know either one of those people! Is it hard to beleive someone might actually be nice to you or think that you profile pic is attractive. Take a compliment.

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 01:04 PM

Where is the love???sad sad sad Post nude pics and score tonight:banana: :banana: :banana:

Seriously though a mutual friend said you were the one to listen to for advice. I hope that it acceptable. Nude photos would be a perk to my profile but I am hoping to save those images for personal encounters. Lol!

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 01:01 PM

i would be a good improvement for ya!

If you are the one with the frog hat on... I would take you home!

that would be me... lol.

Very Cute! You are handsome! Put some more photos up! :D

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 01:00 PM

Where is the love???sad sad sad Post nude pics and score tonight:banana: :banana: :banana:

But only with you I hope to score!

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 12:41 PM

i would be a good improvement for ya!

If you are the one with the frog hat on... I would take you home!

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 12:40 PM

slaphead

Is it that bad?

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 12:29 PM

I would travel up to 20 miles to meet that special lady. flowerforyou

That is quite limiting?

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 12:28 PM
Lol!

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 12:27 PM
You are very handsome but I love labs because yours looks like my 120 pound boy at home!

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 12:25 PM
You're dog is cuter that you! Lol!

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 12:15 PM
My good friend on this site already told me to pay attention to Etrain's comment because they would be the most helpful. I would really like to hear helpful advice and criticism. I am very open person so feel free to ask me any questions. Thanks!

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 01:15 PM

smokin I'm a jerksmokin

smokin Me toosmokin

My ex-wife called me that on many occasions. So it must be true... Maybe we can start a club. think

I think this site already has a club for that group. See the conceited arrogant jerk thread.

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 01:14 PM

I like turtles

I brake for turtles! flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 01:13 PM

Wow!! Thank you so much. We were all so clueless about men until you enlightened us.

I feel like my eyes are open for the first time.

Thank you. Bravo!

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 06:58 AM

Why do people feel they cant be themselves on chat boards? I personally feel like if you cant be yourself why bother. You are going to talk to someone, begin to like them and have to make up excuses why you misrepresented yourself. Just be yourself. Post true pictures and let us know who you really are.

If you are romantic and want to find someone who enjoys long walks on the beach and watching leaves fall, there is probably someone on here for you.

If you are a grease monkey who Loves his truck, then I am sure there's a woman looking for you.

If you are "Jo, the plumber" and you're looking for someone to tell you "honey, pull your pants up" I am sure they are out there.

If you are some sick perv who cant get if up till someone spanks you while your gagged. Guess what Some one wants to gag you.

Just Be Yourself.

People do use the internet to escape from reality but the contradiction to that is that reality sometimes doesn't allow them to be themselves so naturally you may see a cleared picture of who they are within the forums or on their profiles. Consider this too... regardless if you think you are seeing a false impression of the person you are interacting with on the internet would it not be an insight to the person they wish to be or are depraved to be in their reality.
I honestly beleive that you run into all types of different alternate lives on the internet but sometimes I think people give you a cleared picture of themselves because of exactly my opinion they may not be able to be themselves in their reality.
For me... I am myself on these forums but in the past I have hidden things because I was scared of rejection and judgement. Consider that too. Your approach to someone could decide whether or not that person wants to show you who they really are as an individual.
The internet limits us and gives us opportunities to be ourselves. My only advice is to go with your intuition when dealing with someone. Each person I have met on this sight I know is being open and honest with me though I am mature enough to read between the lines when they are holding back, wanting more, or lieing to me. Fortunately I have only met wonderful people that I am happy to call friends.
Good Luck. I am sorry for your misfortune with finding someone uncapable of being themselves but who are we to say that is them or not. If they are capable of showing that side then it is a part of them. We are all constantly learning about ourselves so don't take anything a person shows you for granted. It is an insight to them.

no photo
Mon 01/12/09 02:48 PM

Its funny all these people have these stipulations and yet they wonder why they are single and on the WORLDWIDE WEB............laugh laugh yawn

I agree with you about not limiting yourself to one corner of our big world. People have their reasons for their choices.

no photo
Mon 01/12/09 02:45 PM

I think the first decision you have to make, on your own, is whether or not it's feasible for you to move if it comes to that. If it's simply not possible for whatever reason, just don't do it. The other person may or may not be able to. Because, let's face it, ldr's are not really sustainable over a very long period of time.

If you decide to go for it, the 2nd thing is you need to know yourself very, very well and if you have any kind of trust or jealousy issues within yourself, ldr's will not work. You have to be able to place complete trust in a person and not question what they are doing when they are not with you. If you can't do that, again, don't bother. That doesn't mean THEY will be trustworthy (you hope they are) but if you are constantly going to question, get jealous etc then it most certainly is doomed to fail.

Good points!