Community > Posts By > AutumnDusk

no photo
Fri 01/23/09 02:42 PM
Wait, Wait!!! We like Canada! Move to Russian. You can wave to Palin when you get home sick!

no photo
Thu 01/22/09 06:08 PM
I agree that there are parts untold in this tell and the wisest decision would be to distance yourself from this situation.
What do you want to do...
What can you handle doing...

no photo
Thu 01/22/09 05:58 PM

I am sure he has a lot to hide. You usually do when you go to war. Trust me I am a history major. Do hoenstly think we know everything about the causes of wars. Think... Cold War. He does have alot to hide and I am sure he will have alot to answer for when those records are reviewed! It is sad but it is going to happen.

It just pisses me off that you demanded he be hanged like Saddam. Saddam shouldn't have been hanged either but that is their culture not ours! Ever done the research for those tortures or death sentences. They were horrible. I don't want the responsibility of deciding who dies or lives.

Saddam should have been removed from power and punished for his crimes. Yes. However do you honestly think Bush ordered him to hang him. Granted being the leader of the free nation is the most powerful position in the world we have to beleive in our system of government and the organizations of our world for them to work. When they don't we question them and fix the problem. Yes I know Bush did listen to NATO before going in there. I don't agree with that at all.

I will state that I beleive some of our system is broken and hopefully the elected officials in washington can begin repairing them and as Obama stated begin us into the times. Our world has changed and we most change with it.

You demanded Justice without knowing the facts or actual crimes Bush commited. We are all in agreement there are probably going to be many he commited during his two terms. Our system beleives in a fair trail and justices. We don't have the right or cause to condemn a man to his death without reviewing the facts and evidence. You said you wished for him to be hanged like Saddam.

That is not what America stands for or beleives!
No I didnt the author of the original post said that I left the link and credit to the auther on post 1 sorry you mis understood. But if he is tried and found guilty I would like to think he would get the same justice saddam got. speaking of that why did they hang him anyhow? I think it was to shut him up. Life in prison would have been a far worse punishment.

Sorry for the misunderstanding but I still feel the same way. You are probably right about life in prison being worse but I would rather see that than a man hung!
Are we not a better soceity than that!

no photo
Thu 01/22/09 05:56 PM
That is true! Isn't it funny how something that shouldn't involve emotion inspires it.
Democrats, Republicans, Liberals.. It doesn't matter which side you support. Most people don't understand economics.
What I do understand is that our country is failing because we are failing. One person couldn't have caused this crisis but I will admit one person could have help is progress at an alarming rate.
You hear people demanding for Obama to fix Bush mess but can we fix our own mess.
Bush has commit crimes! The evidence will bring the crimes against him soon enought but I just want you to remember that for the majority of his campaign most people within our nation supported him and strongly. Though I never did I would have to be blind not to see it. Especailly considering I live in Georgia. I am in the minority.
It just seems to me that we are looking for a scape-goat or fall-guy naturally the first choice is the leader. Our President. It is shameful the acts our country has commited in the last 8 years.
Just don't forget the crimes brought before Saddam and that he was found quilty by his people. Personally we should have never been there.
Anyhow...
My anger is because I am tired of people pointing fingers and demanding justices. We can't undo the past but we can learn from it, pay for our crimes, and move forward armed with new knowledge to create a better world for us and our children.
Bush and his campaign will have to pay for their crimes but don't condemn without full knowledge and understanding. The American people are intelligent but we need to remember what we stand for and beleive in as a nation.

no photo
Thu 01/22/09 05:44 PM
I am sure he has a lot to hide. You usually do when you go to war. Trust me I am a history major. Do hoenstly think we know everything about the causes of wars. Think... Cold War. He does have alot to hide and I am sure he will have alot to answer for when those records are reviewed! It is sad but it is going to happen.

It just pisses me off that you demanded he be hanged like Saddam. Saddam shouldn't have been hanged either but that is their culture not ours! Ever done the research for those tortures or death sentences. They were horrible. I don't want the responsibility of deciding who dies or lives.

Saddam should have been removed from power and punished for his crimes. Yes. However do you honestly think Bush ordered him to hang him. Granted being the leader of the free nation is the most powerful position in the world we have to beleive in our system of government and the organizations of our world for them to work. When they don't we question them and fix the problem. Yes I know Bush did listen to NATO before going in there. I don't agree with that at all.

I will state that I beleive some of our system is broken and hopefully the elected officials in washington can begin repairing them and as Obama stated begin us into the times. Our world has changed and we most change with it.

You demanded Justice without knowing the facts or actual crimes Bush commited. We are all in agreement there are probably going to be many he commited during his two terms. Our system beleives in a fair trail and justices. We don't have the right or cause to condemn a man to his death without reviewing the facts and evidence. You said you wished for him to be hanged like Saddam.

That is not what America stands for or beleives!

no photo
Thu 01/22/09 05:28 PM
Alright... yes there are many reason we went to war with Iraq. Many of them are horrible and disgusting that makes the United States very ashamed of it's actions. I do agree that one of the largest reason Bush's decision to take this country to war was because of our incredible need of oil. Bush did have friends that had a lot to gain and I am not disputing that he used the attack on 9/11 to convince this country to support his decision to go to war with Irag. I can even state that many felt like his father and his cabinet were encouraging him to finish what his campaign started. Their are many reasons why we are their and many of them are not our reasons or something Americans are proud of. Though I didn't support Bush nor the war in Irag I do support our troops. I think Obama is going to find a ton of evidence of against Bush and his cabinet that mislead this country. To be completely honest with you I don't know how Bush is dealing with all this. He is most hated man in the world and he is probably worried about answering the world for his crimes. Though I know without a shadow of a doubt that Saddam was an evil man. Did we have the right to punish him? I don't want the responsibility of those decisions. I most definitely agree that the last 8 years have all but destroyed this country! Do I want to watch a president hang for that. Absolutely not! I repeat... He was elected twice! Bush was our President. I repeat it wasn't one person who created the crisis in the US and one person shouldn't be held accountable for those crimes. Should Bush go to trail for his crimes if any are found and evidence is there to convict him. Absolutely. Should he hang. NO! That is what I am upset about in your statements.
I agree with Obama to hold people accountable for their actions. He stated that very clearly in his speech! Don't call for blood so soon.
I agree the media is extremely powerful.. The war in Irag was incredibly televised. They covered every inch of it to the best of the capabilities. I have more faith in Americans. you make it sound like he lead us around with blindfolds. We are more intelligent than that.
This nation supported him for various reasons and none of them were good and most were encourage by him and his cabinet. Yes! Don't encourage a witch trail.
Our nation is in the crisis because of us! Not one man.

no photo
Thu 01/22/09 05:08 PM

*Pulls up a chair* ...brought ....

Rofl

no photo
Thu 01/22/09 05:04 PM
You forget that the majority of our nation and the world support Bush in his decision to go after him. We are in Iraq for mutiple reason and we should all be ashamed even those who opposed it. Just to make sure we are on the same page... I NEVER VOTED FOR BUSH! I voted for Al Gore and Obama! I support Obama's decision and think that he is exactly what our country needs but don't forget we thought the same thing about Bush at the beginning. Each President faces a difficult road.
It took more than one person to get us in this mess and it will take more than one to get us out of it. I don't envy Bush for being on the most hated men in our world right now. His farewell from washington was something to admire for our nation and new president.
Don't forget 911 and that our nation wanted action. We went after a ghost that should have been captured during his father's time but it wasn't accomplished. Saddam was an evil man.
Judge others with the understanding you to will be judged!
How dare you call for a Presidents blood! He served us! Don't forget he was doing something right to be elected twice into office.

no photo
Thu 01/22/09 04:56 PM
Go for it! Lol! I just thought it was funny you both did it at the same time. So what was your verdict?

no photo
Thu 01/22/09 04:49 PM
Wow! That is horrible. Do you have to have this man in your life. He sounds like he has mental problems. Seriously!

no photo
Thu 01/22/09 04:41 PM

lol..well i didnt mean it like that. a woman with built legs ,,i just LOVE !!!! petite women dont do much for me im 6'3'' 265

I am little and I can't date anyone under 6'2". Though I like it my friends tease me because they always love the little one... me? What is the deal and I am cute at best! Lol!

no photo
Thu 01/22/09 04:38 PM
And you both look at me at the same time! LOL!

no photo
Thu 01/22/09 04:33 PM
Nice Guys! I think there is enough for both and I think that you may find you are in different age groups and datig realms. So... No worries.

Btw. You profile was a great start but try to give us more of an idea what you are like and are looking for in the future. You can never go wrong with more photos.

Good Luck... Both of you! LoL!

no photo
Thu 01/22/09 04:32 PM
ROFL!

no photo
Thu 01/22/09 03:49 PM
Bigger Fence? Anyhow, Our President spoke with the President of Mexico but that is the extent of my knowledge. Does anyone know what they discussed and if was one of the issues.
Things must be horrible there for that order. Drug Violence? Sounds more like a Drug War.

no photo
Thu 01/22/09 02:58 PM
Rofl... I think mine would be a bit different. He keeps telling me he needs therapy. It is so sad actually. We agrue over who the pillows belong too and he is convinced that he is actually a human child and can throw tantrums in the floor when he doesn't get his way. Did I mention he was 120 pounds. Oh, and the black and white cat is his pet not mine! He also believes that he has the ability to do whatever he wants and he will some day be able to drive the car. We still haven't convinced him that the water trough isn't going to kill him and he has no reason to be scared of turtles and lizards. Oh, and he is scared of rabbits! He hides behind me when he is scared. Lol!

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 05:55 PM
Jonquiere, Quebec this past April. Quebec, Quebec was incredible too! In fact, I almost moved there!

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 05:53 PM
Signs! It terrifies me! I really want to see more horror films but I know this pathetic but I have to go with someone I can cling too! I don't scream but I sink in my seat. I am an eye coverer too! :(
I really want to see the Ring and Silent Hill.

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 05:49 PM
Lol! I have a question. You are listed as married so are you and your wife just looking for friends or more. Sorry to be direct but I have a friend that is looking for a third person in her marriage. Long story and they are really great people. No weird sexual needs just more companionship. It isn't my cup of tea but it is something they have discussed and I was curious if you were doing the same or just looking for friends.

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 05:37 PM
So what do you think of online dating so far. It is a bit different than simply dating but just take your time and be cautious. Email me if you need any advice or help. I don't think anyone gets the hang of dating but we can try and help one another. :D