Community > Posts By > AutumnDusk

no photo
Thu 02/26/09 04:32 PM
Nice! Lots of Photos. Plenty of Info about yourself and what you are looking for in a future relationship. You are in the clear. It helps to rotate photos and add more from time to time.

Good Luck!

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 05:09 PM
YES

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 12:04 PM
I have a question for ya'll...
Are these questions of faith or religion. Are these two the same or different from one another. My beleifs is that they are different. Though I have my faith I refuse to follow a religion? Is it wrong to have faith without a religion.

Another exercise to do is view the bible in mutiple aspects...
A love letter
Historical
Economic
Religious

What is your verdict?

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 08:54 AM
I think I need to catch up and take the time to read everyone's comments. But just from scanning everyone's comments I think you both need to consider how you are representing you faiths. Just for the record mine are personal but I do have great respect for both of these noble faiths. Tolerance is the key for any civilization to live in Harmony and how can you except tolerance for your beleifs when you show none to others.

Just of the record I have done research in both religions but I am far from an expert on either of them. All I know is that both can be respected and both desire harmony, peace, love, compassion, and success for their followers.
Hate and judgment are not part of either of these worlds.

I would suggest a book for everyone called Pagans & Christians by Gus diZerega. It was an interesting book and vrey insightful.

Have a Bless Day and Blessed Be.. they are very similiar aren't they when you take away the religion undertones.

Good Luck and I hope you research the book!
(Further Comments to come...)

no photo
Sun 01/25/09 07:55 PM
Just so you guys know...

Thanks you for suggesting me to those two nice gentlemen though I don't think either were interested in me. I think I am going to bow out graciously.

Thanks for all your help.
Say Hello to Etrain for me.

You guys are the best!

no photo
Sun 01/25/09 07:52 PM

ummm now it says never married?

Really?

no photo
Sun 01/25/09 07:37 PM

I am an extremely openminded Christian that was raised in the bible belt. My annoyance with Christians to demanding others to read or hear the word of Christ from those you don't even follow Christ's teaching.

I don't know you and I am sure you aren't one of these individuals but my theory is to lead others to Christ through example and actions rather than Gospel and preaching. Sometimes the time is right and sometimes it isn't right.

Presonally I think you will bring more to Christ be living a life devoted to him and only talking to those who truly want to listen. When you preach to a person not willing to hear you you are only pushing them further away from him or your spiritaul Beleifs.

Hence why I am so personal with my beleifs. Besides is extremely arrogant to to assume everyone will listen and be saved regardless if they can or not.

Be people to your faith through living your beleifs and speak with only those who are ready to listen. Just a suggestion!

Don't you think you're assuming too much? You don't know that the OP doesn't live the life of Christ. You also are assuming that someone is shoving something down another's throat. That's absurd. He was making a suggestion.

I think you have an angst without cause. Just saying...

My second paragraph states that I don't him and I am sure he isn't like these people. Please Reread my comments.

I was simply making a suggestion because I don't see enough people in my area do this...

Bring others to Christ by example and only speak to those who are ready to listen. When you speak to people who aren't ready to listen or haven't seent he positive effects of living a life devoted to Christ it only pushes them further away from Christ.

I hope you see my comments weren't of anger or resentment but suggestion and hope that others may heed my suggestions because I have seen to many people refuse Christ because they don't see the positive effects of him only people preaching a life style they don't show themselves.

no photo
Sun 01/25/09 07:02 PM
One more thing, I know we all should proofread our replies before posting them but you might want to change Soles to Souls. Sorry... flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/25/09 07:01 PM
I am an extremely openminded Christian that was raised in the bible belt. My annoyance with Christians to demanding others to read or hear the word of Christ from those you don't even follow Christ's teaching.

I don't know you and I am sure you aren't one of these individuals but my theory is to lead others to Christ through example and actions rather than Gospel and preaching. Sometimes the time is right and sometimes it isn't right.

Presonally I think you will bring more to Christ be living a life devoted to him and only talking to those who truly want to listen. When you preach to a person not willing to hear you you are only pushing them further away from him or your spiritaul Beleifs.

Hence why I am so personal with my beleifs. Besides is extremely arrogant to to assume everyone will listen and be saved regardless if they can or not.

Be people to your faith through living your beleifs and speak with only those who are ready to listen. Just a suggestion!

no photo
Sun 01/25/09 06:52 PM
ROFL!

no photo
Sat 01/24/09 01:59 PM
The time between meeting and finally LEAVING is sometimes called falling in love... lol! sorry.. forgot a word.

no photo
Sat 01/24/09 01:59 PM
The time between meeting and finally is sometimes called falling in love...

no photo
Sat 01/24/09 01:57 PM
I love the smell of cigars and pipes. I quit five years ago and started back this April... I quit again November. I want one from time to time. Today, I seriously want one. This a definite non-smoking friend night. I would date a smoker. I don't have a problem with it.

no photo
Fri 01/23/09 04:28 PM

Are you a Obama Hater?

I'm not an Obama hater. As a matter of fact, I voted and campaigned for him last year. But this is America, the only place where you can make fun of everyone, even the President (and right to his face) and not have to worry about disappearing for months or years in some undisclosed prison.

So, I say Obama should have a sense of humor too... I saw that commercial and laughed my ass off!

rofl

I agree with you!

no photo
Fri 01/23/09 04:28 PM

haah No...I am not an Obama hater.

I do think the ad is funny in a crude bathroom humor sort of way.

I also don't believe in sacred cows.

He is the president not God...I know some funny jokes about God too but they'd get me banned.

Lol! Sorry to be blunt but I didn't think you were one so I thought I would ask the obvious question. Yes, that was extremely funny.

no photo
Fri 01/23/09 04:12 PM
You just don't get it do you?

no photo
Fri 01/23/09 04:04 PM
Are you a Obama Hater?

no photo
Fri 01/23/09 04:00 PM
I was 16 years old. My neighbor, Neil Barhite, tricked me. He called me over to help him with a book report on Spheres. Great Book. Naturally he hadn't read it and I was preparing myself not to let him talk me into writing it for him. I was simply going to tell him about it and discuss it. I was pushed up against a wall and book hit the ground. We made out for a few more weeks and then I learned the creep had a girl friend the entire time and they had been dating for almost a year.

no photo
Fri 01/23/09 02:52 PM
I like to beleive that we did go to the moon and that we are have the leading technology in the world that gave us that ability.
Did you know that Bush left a vanilla envelope on the desk within the oval office simply marked 44?
I wonder what it said.
Could there really exist the presidents' book?

no photo
Fri 01/23/09 02:44 PM
ROFL! Russia! Even though I do have friends from there too! I'd say the Moon or Mars but I love the moon and we may terra form Mars some day... How about Iran. They don't like Obama either? You can move there!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6