Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 08/07/22 07:51 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 08/07/22 07:51 PM
Don't ever take on another pet...

no photo
Sat 07/16/22 07:27 PM
I joined in 2013. I stopped sharing pictures after being called pig, jackal and jackass. You can guess...I've not met anybody, not ever. Now, it's a morbid curiosity for me.

no photo
Sat 03/05/22 05:20 PM

Jonty Rhodes (S.A.)
Jacques Kallis (S.A.)
Brian Lara (West Indies)
Sachin Tendulkar (India)

Best live matches SA versus Australia
:cricket::heart:
If you asked me which do I prefer a test over a one-day match? Test match always!

Big agree on Briana Lara.

no photo
Sat 02/12/22 02:58 PM
Love is the product of a complicated series of chemical reactions.

A fart is also the product of a complicated series of chemical reactions and is therefore a lot like love:
1. It feels bad if you hold it inside.
2. It drives people away if you try to share it.

no photo
Sat 02/12/22 01:58 PM
Goats aren't the best mowers. They prefer to trim the trees.

Sheep are much better mowers.

I've been thinking about getting goats,
mostly as it would cut down on the amount of
mowing I have to do.

no photo
Sat 02/12/22 01:22 PM
Oo, I love your travel descriptions.

In the Italy, almost every place can fascinate us.

This beauty is everywhere there...
You can walking on the narrow, paved streets of historical cities, which can lead us to amazing places, and it is very easy to get lost there.

So amazing tenements houses with beautiful stucco, stylish entrance doors, each in a different frame, with beautifully decorated handles, and surprising us in different places with fountains with beautiful carvings.

In the Florence there are so many gorgeous places to sightsee.
Places with amazing history which had a beginning centuries ago..

In the Tuscany the hills lit by the afternoon sun, shimmering with a thousand colors.
There is a small ancient city in Tuscany, with renaissance walls from 1513 A.D. where are so beautiful aqueducts, which are conveying water from the hills.
This water is full of minerals and tastes havenly. ...

Being on the seaside the Mediterranean Sea sometimes you can see a mirage with a view of a small island not far away, and collect beautiful shells...and you can walking barefoot on the golden beautiful sand..

Taste this amazing culture, touch of the sun, where in the summer there is a nice climate despite the high temperatures, and in autumn it is always sunny.. . gorgeous colors, tastes, smells..

no photo
Wed 02/02/22 04:18 PM
This was my experience, irrespective of whatever country I was in at the time.

Hi Cjbay528,

I'm not afraid of going on a real date, but unfortunately nobody would like to meet with me on the real date from Mingle..
but never say never...

no photo
Sat 01/29/22 04:30 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 01/29/22 04:52 PM
The problem isn't that there are so many fake people; the problem is that many of us are not appealing to the real ones.

about to give up so many fake ppl

no photo
Sat 01/29/22 03:51 PM
People ought to have autonomy, yes?!

I can't imagine worrying about this issue beyond hoping that anyone acting on their desires doesn't greatly elevate risks of injuring themselves or others, whether emotionally or physically.

We ought to know who we are. We ought to know what we want. We ought not to deceive anybody with regard to what we want and what we don't.

If a woman (or whomever) wants sex and only sex from a partner and is honest about it, I have zero reason to look down on them, to depersonalize them or to otherwise disrespect them.

no photo
Tue 01/25/22 05:19 PM
Sharks are a favourite topic of mine. Through the years, I've been up close and personal with thousands of sharks of all makes and models. If they're going to get edgy with you, it's common for them to send a warning first. Sometimes, it's a change in posture with exaggerated movements. Sometimes, they give you a good bump. Other times, it's the members of a group that get each other worked up. It's their kingdom. Be prepared to understand their language and play by their rules.

no photo
Mon 01/24/22 07:10 PM
I joined in 2013. I used the site seriously for about 8 months. In that time, two women agreed to meet me. Neither showed up. So, zero.

I have since used the site sporadically (really more out of morbid curiosity than anything else). A benefit of not posting a picture is that the profile no longer appears in "Who's Online." This cuts down enormously on the faux likes and messages from scammers.

no photo
Sat 01/22/22 07:45 PM
Shivnarine Chanderpaul.

no photo
Fri 01/21/22 06:40 PM
I see a lot of examples.

Here's an interesting analysis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k2AbqTBxao

no photo
Wed 12/01/21 05:43 PM
One of my little street dogs was/is a natural hunter (not the trained disciplined kind). She had survived for years on the street and clearly knew how to ambush hunt, as I learned after taking her in. Unfortunately, she managed to train another in the art.

Had several over the years. All hunting breeds. All good well behaved dogs.

no photo
Wed 12/01/21 05:39 PM
My neighbour has a ridgeback -- lovely creature...the dog that is :)

no photo
Tue 11/16/21 03:22 PM
I'm in the leave them alone camp. But, if you really want to catch and release, then let them get used to you. Then slowly lower an inverted (preferably clear) bowl over them. Then slip a sheet of paper between the surface and the rim of the bowl. Voila...

no photo
Tue 11/16/21 03:17 PM
Only the fastest of humans can match the speed of a polar bear (and that's on a specially engineered track with gloriously crafted shoes).

The bears have been spotted swimming 300km into the open ocean, and can even swim underwater quite happily. They are ruthless and patient hunters. And yet, they can be spontaneously playful and gentle with domestic work dogs.

no photo
Sun 11/07/21 04:29 PM
Strays.

no photo
Sat 11/06/21 04:15 AM
Slim gym raises a valid point. Your other restrictions/preferences notwithstanding, drawing a line at the height of 182 cm in Canada means that you're eliminating about 86% of your potential suitors. Even in Holland, which has among the tallest of populations, your standard would eliminate about 40% of the candidates.

maybe you could try to broaden your search ,and decide to compromise on the distance, the height etc etc .... otherwise you have a reasonable profile .
welcome and good luck Red!!!!

no photo
Sun 09/22/13 06:50 PM
I can't spell with peeple hoo can't sleep.

Previous 1