Community > Posts By > cutiecami

no photo
Tue 01/27/09 07:51 PM
crab is changing its shell into another shell ist awesome!!!!!!!!

no photo
Tue 01/27/09 03:24 PM
mine are mimi and roger

no photo
Tue 01/27/09 03:22 PM

The Comcast technician who came to fix Carolyn Pfeifer's low-hanging cable wire was professional, prompt and pleasant in every way.

Now if he could just shed a few pounds.

Pfeifer said the man arrived at her Plainfield home on a November afternoon and dutifully climbed the utility pole in her backyard to pull the wire up.

Pfeifer went inside and assumed everything was under control. But about 10 minutes later, the technician knocked on her door.

"He said 'I'm sorry, I broke the pole,' " Pfeifer recalled. " 'I guess I need to go on a diet.' "

Pfeifer looked out back and saw the pole leaning against an evergreen.

The technician apologized and said Comcast would fix it. But when another Comcast employee came out later, he told Pfeifer the pole was owned by Commonwealth Edison, so there was nothing he could do.

A ComEd employee came out in January, assessed the situation and told her she owned the pole. Because it was privately owned, there was nothing the electric company could do.

Well, almost nothing. Days later, on Jan. 12, ComEd sent Pfeifer a certified letter saying she had 30 days to fix the pole—or it would shut off her power.

Panicked, the 67-year-old widow called around to several contractors, and was told the ground was too cold to place a new pole. She said she asked ComEd how much it would charge to bury the wires, and was told about $6,000.

Her homeowner's insurance told her it would not pay anything because the pole was so old, and apparently had been rotting from the inside.

With the clock ticking and her fear of losing electricity mounting, Pfeifer had a friend e-mail What's Your Problem?

"I didn't know who to call," Pfeifer said later. After getting the letter from ComEd, she said, "I was very scared. I was like, 'Oh, my god.' "

The Problem Solver called both Comcast and ComEd. Both companies promised to help.

"Due to the unusual circumstances and our commitment to continue serving the customer, Comcast will incur the cost to replace the pole," said Angelynne Amores, spokeswoman for the cable company.

Amores said the technician involved in the incident fell from the pole when it broke, but he was wearing a safety belt and was not injured.

She said the technician thought the pole was sound when he started to climb it.

Upon hearing that Comcast will replace the pole, ComEd said it would extend the deadline, if necessary, to ensure Pfeifer's power stays on.

ComEd spokesman Luis Diaz said the electric company's concern is for Pfeifer's safety.

"We can't allow the situation to exist as it is," Diaz said. "I just think we need to coordinate between Ms. Pfeifer, Comcast and ourselves."

Pfeifer said Comcast visited her home Monday and staked out where the new pole will go. She was told a contractor hired by the cable company will return Tuesday morning to put the new pole in place.

An overjoyed Pfeifer said she might have to take a day off work to watch the resolution.

"You just don't know what a burden this was," she said. "I'm just so happy."

no photo
Tue 01/27/09 02:58 PM
so i got my crabs the proper home today and they seem happy they are interesting little guys

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 09:54 PM

tom waits
'better off with out a wife"
or
screamin' jay hawkins
"i put a spell on you"
or
the rolling stones
"you can't always et what you want"
or
war from a harlots mouth
"a grotesque relationship"
or
urge overkill
"girl you'll be a woman soon"
or
ween
"let me lick that *****"
possibly
ween
"put the coke on my ****"
maybe
frank zappa
"ride my face to chicago"
could be
iron maiden
"run to the hills"
even..
stealer wheel
"stuck in the middle with you"
woody guthrie
"where did you sleep last night?"
could be odb's classic
"shimmy shimmy ya"
clash
"should i stay or should i go"
rza
"domestic violence"
perhaps
willie nelson
"always on my mind"
but seriously with answers like that i will probably not be getting married soon.... or ever....

how about Magdelena by a perfect circle

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 08:21 PM
Edited by cutiecami on Mon 01/26/09 08:22 PM

At Last...((( forgot the singer

Etta James is the singer flowerforyou

at last is mine i also like still the one by shania twain oh and the gift by seether and just like a star by corrine baily rae

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 05:51 PM
drinker

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 05:51 PM
candy

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 05:26 PM

I had a hermit crab when I was a child and caught wild hermit crabs that lived in salt water when I got older. The hermit crab I had a child was a stinky little guy.

mine don't have a smell i got them from earth boud one of my favorite stores Mimi has angel wings painted on her shell

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 04:34 PM
hermit crabs that is
Mimi and roger
they are awesome
any body else out there have hermit crabs

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 04:29 PM
Edited by cutiecami on Mon 01/19/09 04:29 PM
thats why im a stay at home mom and only let my mom watch my baby

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 04:26 PM

My son goes to daycare, I don't know what I would do if something like this were to happen to him. I would probably wind up in prison myself for killing the person that hurt my child.

i would kill everybody in the daycare where were the other workers when this is going on why didn't someone relive her of her duties when she was starting to get upset

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 04:19 PM
i cant find anything im sry

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 04:18 PM
having my own child i am irate i hope she gets eaten by dogs

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 04:13 PM
flowerforyou smooched

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 04:10 PM
flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 04:08 PM

Text size: increase text sizedecrease text size
Murder charges mystify friends of day-care worker
Carpentersville woman is accused of fatally injuring 16-month-old at Lincolnshire facility

By Sara Olkon and James Janega | Tribune reporters
January 19, 2009

People who know Melissa Calusinski said Sunday that they could not understand how someone who had worked with children for years could have lost her composure so tragically that, police say, she killed a toddler in frustration.

A teacher's assistant at a day-care center in Lincolnshire, Calusinski, 22, of Carpentersville had cared for older children "as long as I can remember," said Brittany Baker, who said she has known Calusinski for 10 years.

"She loved kids," Baker said. "As far as I knew, she liked everybody she worked with."

But police say Calusinski got so angry last Wednesday she threw 16-month-old Benjamin Kingan to the floor, fatally injuring him. She was charged over the weekend with two counts of first-degree murder and ordered held in lieu of $5 million bail.

Related links

Daycare worker charged with infant's killing

As Benjamin's family on Sunday completed funeral arrangements for the boy, Matt Walsh, an attorney for the Minee Subee in the Park day-care center, said Calusinski and another employee in the room that day were suspended pending an investigation by the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services. The other employee was not a suspect in the criminal inquiry, authorities said.

A criminal background check turned up nothing when Minee Subee hired Calusinski a year ago at a northwest suburban location, Walsh said. The woman later transferred to the branch in Lincolnshire. The center will be open Monday, he added.

"The main focus at this point is to reassure parents that this is a safe facility to bring their children to," Walsh said.

Police said Calusinski threw the boy to the floor when she grew frustrated that he was being noisy. His skull fractured, Benjamin grabbed his blanket and crawled to his "comfort zone," a bouncer seat, where he collapsed and later died, police said.

Officials said Calusinski originally told them the child fell, but changed her story when autopsy evidence showed injuries more consistent with a one- or two-story fall.

"It's not at all the person I know," said Jason Strackany, 22, of Elgin, a childhood friend of Calusinski. "I really think there has to be more to this story."

Part of it played out on Calusinski's MySpace page, which was decorated with lipstick kisses, music and the nickname "Polish Princess."

Benjamin's visitation has been set for 3 to 8 p.m. Tuesday in the Kolssak Funeral Home, 189 S. Milwaukee Ave., Wheeling. The funeral service is set for 11 a.m. Wednesday.

i hate this crap

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 09:50 AM
thx so much for all ur help my baby is better now thx u so much guys

no photo
Fri 01/16/09 12:40 AM

Kids contemplate marriage.

How would you make your marriage work?
Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a truck.
Ricky, age 10

How can a stranger tell if two people are married?
You might have to guess, based on whether they seem to be yelling at the same kids.
Derrick, age 8

What do you think your mom and dad have in common?
Both don’t want any more kids.
Lori, age 8

What do most people do on a date?
Dates are for having fun, and people should use them to get to know each other. Even boys have something to say if you listen long enough.
Lynnette, age 8 (isn’t she a treasure?)

On the first date, they just tell each other lies and that usually gets them interested enough to go for a second date.
Martin, age 10

What would you do on a first date that was turning sour?
I’d run home and play dead. The next day I would call all the newspapers and make sure they wrote about me in all the dead columns.
Craig, age 9

When is it okay to kiss someone?
When they’re rich.
Pam, age 7

The law says you have to be eighteen, so I wouldn’t want to mess with that.
Curt, age 7

The rule goes like this: If you kiss someone, then you should marry them and have kids with them. It’s the right thing to do.
Howard, age 8

What is the right age to get married?
Twenty-three is the best age because you know the person FOREVER by then.
Camille, age 10

No age is good to get married at. You got to be a fool to get married.
Freddie, age 6 (very wise for his age)

Is it better to be single or married?
I don’t know which is better, but I’ll tell you one thing. I’m never going to have sex with my wife. I don’t want to be all grossed out.
Theodore, age 8

It’s better for girls to be single but not for boys. Boys need someone to clean up after them.
Anita, age 9 (bless you child)

How do you decide whom to marry?
You got to find somebody who likes the same stuff. Like, if you like sports, she should like it that you like sports, and she should keep the chips and dip coming.
Alan, age 10

No person really decides before they grow up who they’re going to marry. God decides it all way before, and you get to find out later who you’re stuck with.
Kristen, age 10

no photo
Fri 01/16/09 12:15 AM
Edited by cutiecami on Fri 01/16/09 12:15 AM
you touch my skin i feel nothing
no sound of your fingertips passing over my skin
should've heard the sound of angels wings in my ears
your kiss makes me shiver and pull the covers closer
a reminder that ever though u are here i am still alone
you see me dieing and attempt to save me by forcing your air into my lungs
it burns me alive
i hear your footsteps in the hall and fear the storm u bring