Community > Posts By > cutiecami

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 09:22 PM

guys think nervous laughter is adorable

oh crap indigestion is a sign of true love

i know right

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 09:16 PM
but im akward and i have a nervous laugfh so im afraid ill try to talk to him and start laughing and only bad things will come of it but every time i see him i get indigestion

no photo
Sun 08/30/09 09:12 PM
so i was standing in the hall and this guy stopped and said hi to me and i was smitten right then and i wanna talk to him but i havent the balls and im also kinda nerdy what should i do i mean he talked to me first good sign right but i did freeze up when he talked to me i dont know help

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 11:21 PM
its night when i see him i wrote a song about hi here it is

henry is a lizard
he lives in my bathroom
he eats a lot of bugs
and thats okay with me
he sometimes sneaks up on me
in the middle of the night
when i gotta pee and then we both run away from each other

chorus
and i, i think maybe he spies on me when i sleep at night

Henry is my best friend
but i don't think he likes me
he moved into the kitchen
just to get away from me

another lizard
another gecko
just ain't the same
Henry under the refrigerator
making me sad
im really really lonely
what am i gonna do now
Henry finally came out and ate a bug
i was so glad to see him
i wanted to give him a hug
now hes back under the refrigerator again

chorus

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 10:32 PM
okay so i found this lizard living in my bathroom im pretty sure hes a gecko but not 100 hundred percent anybody else know im gonna keep him i call him Henry

no photo
Thu 07/30/09 10:02 PM
Edited by cutiecami on Thu 07/30/09 10:12 PM
okay so have u ever loved someone in such a way that u start doing things u swore u wouldn't ?

like working ur day around a phone call or a visit to a point where ud drop everything to spend time with them...

You could be completely pissed off, but you hear their voice and its okay, not to mention that they know how to soothe and comfort u just the right way every time.

You're terrified that they are to good to be true, at any second they are going to walk out and your whole world will come crashing down because even though u have tried to fight it, your defenses came crashing down a long time ago.

They have a grip on u like u have never experienced before, one that strangles you... lifts u up, and drives u crazy all at once.

You're really not sure what the right thing to do is, but u know what your heart is demanding of u....even though your brain is being dragged along kicking and screaming, and you pray they don't ask anything drastic of u, because u know against ur better judgment you'll do as they ask.

You keep praying they feel remotely the same and what they do feel is sincere,..... that this wont end in your undoing.

For some reason, even though you know you should be stronger, you should fight it, you're as weak as a new born baby deer.

Yeah im there, any body else there???

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 11:02 PM

i agree but im scared to lose him

Not to sound callous....but....

It happens.

You have to know one way or the other or you won't have any peace anyway.

i hate that ur right

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 10:51 PM
i agree but im scared to lose him

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 10:41 PM

to know if my feelings are truly going to be returned

also about my punctuation believe it or not there once was a time when there were no periods and before Steven kings books are published he doesnt have punctuation i dont punctuate because my thoughts race and if i spent time worrying where a comma should be ill lose the feeling in my writing

Meh. Type how you wish.

I just had to take some time to put some pauses in the free flowing thought process before I could figure out what you were talking about.

At least it would seem that I got it right....lol

you did

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 10:38 PM

From what I can gather....she is in love with some dude. They have separate lives. He says he loves her, but she's not totally sure he does. So she feels vulnerable and it scares the crap out of her.

I think.

pretty much

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 10:37 PM
to know if my feelings are truly going to be returned

also about my punctuation believe it or not there once was a time when there were no periods and before Steven kings books are published he doesnt have punctuation i dont punctuate because my thoughts race and if i spent time worrying where a comma should be ill lose the feeling in my writing

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 10:18 PM
Gravity lyrics
by Sara Bareilles

Something always brings me back to you.
It never takes too long.
No matter what I say or do I'll still feel you here 'til the moment I'm gone.

You hold me without touch.
You keep me without chains.
I never wanted anything so much than to drown in your love and not feel your rain.

CHORUS
Set me free, leave me be. I don't want to fall another moment into your gravity.
Here I am and I stand so tall, just the way I'm supposed to be.
But you're on to me and all over me.

You loved me 'cause I'm fragile.
When I thought that I was strong.
But you touch me for a little while and all my fragile strength is gone.

CHORUS
Set me free, leave me be. I don't want to fall another moment into your gravity.
Here I am and I stand so tall, just the way I'm supposed to be.
But you're on to me and all over me.

I live here on my knees as I try to make you see that you're everything I think I need here on the ground.
But you're neither friend nor foe though I can't seem to let you go.
The one thing that I still know is that you're keeping me down

i put that song because its the one i keep playing to help me wallow through my sorrow i love someone who has their own life as i have mine and though i get whispered promises of i love u i still fear the worst because there is no way to know only trust but trust that isnt a sure thing and it all leaves me feeling a bit feeble forcing me to shed the tough girl costume i wear ever so elegantly but with nothing else to do since the power has slipped through my hands like sand i wait
i dont know what to do does anyone have any ideas

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 10:12 PM
i have never in my short life known a pain like loving someone you can never have

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 09:40 AM
HOLY **** ONE OF MY STAPLES JUST FELL OUT

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 09:36 AM

nothing taken out, but I have a piece of titanium added
laugh where?

Right eye socket

howd that happen

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 09:31 AM

:banana: my liver died when i was in college. be seeing you

if i can ask what brought that about

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 09:08 AM

Better question is what I have left that I can do without. I still have a spare kidney and several pints of blood, and I hear tell I can live without my spleen but would hate to tempt fate by saying so.

crazy crazy

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 09:05 AM

my gal bladder is long gone. The funny thing, I was working at the hosp when I had my attack, I worked thru most of the pain. My mom at the time was also working in the hosp. I took my break early an went to my mom an told her my side hurts really bad, the pain was starting to stop cause I waited too long. But she took me to the ER an found out it was my gal bladder an I needed to get it out. sucked!! never will I ever just ignore a pain that hurt that bad.. screw that!

I was at medical assisting school when my teacher demanded that i go to the er

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 09:02 AM

so yeah i was in school learning to be a good medical assistant when i felt this pain was so bad i thought id walk it off any way it got so bad i screamed like slutty girl # 1 on teen horror flick ended up in the hospital and now my appendix is gone and my skin feels like a zipper so much for a swimsuit

anybody else missing any organs

Only when it's REALLY, REALLY COld!!blushing ... but it comnes back bigsmile

LAWL

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 09:02 AM
so im the only non appendix having freak nice ohh well the hospital jello was delicious

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25