Community > Posts By > cutiecami

no photo
Wed 09/09/09 08:01 PM
lawl

no photo
Wed 09/09/09 08:01 PM

You have such naive fears that you didn't address before having a child? I know that sounds harsh but the concept seems immature for someone having a child.

Do you child a favor and seek counseling to resolve those issues. You don't want your child to learn the same fears, maybe more, or to a higher degree.

I wish you well in your new home. If your are a spiritual person, you might consider having the house blessed. flowerforyou
If you are not traditional in spirituality (Christianity or Catholicism), a Wiccan Priestess can smudge and bless your possessions as well. Wicca is an earthy religion that blesses crops, wine, and the universe.

I wish you well in your new home. If your are a spiritual person, you might consider having the house blessed. flowerforyou
If you are not traditional in spirituality (Christianity or Catholicism), a Wiccan Priestess can smudge and bless your possessions as well. Wicca is an earthy religion that blesses crops, wine, and the universe.

It's not a scary, halloween thing like most people think. The Mabon is soon upon us and that simply celebrates the the Autumn Equinox: The leaves begin to turn from green to brilliant reds and yellows, animals start to migrate, and the harvest is underway by the time of the autumn equinox. We celebrate Mabon on September usually.

i know wicca the first wicca where native americans

no photo
Wed 09/09/09 07:57 PM

You have such naive fears that you didn't address before having a child? I know that sounds harsh but the concept seems immature for someone having a child.

Do you child a favor and seek counseling to resolve those issues. You don't want your child to learn the same fears, maybe more, or to a higher degree.

okay so everybody is talking like i cant defend my child but i must say if anything or anyone threatened her i would not stop until they where dead she is the sun in my world and the reason i breathe all the dreams i have now and am working toward are because of her do let her se my fears no because thats not how i was raised as a kid i was never scared because my dad never showed fear and i always felt that if he was okay i am to just like when i was in the screwed up relationship i was in i never let her see me cry so i do keep my head up for her i owe her that much after all she has given me by simply existing

no photo
Wed 09/09/09 07:51 PM

Look at your fears honestly.
Has anything actually happened to you when doing any of those things.
Have you ever had a chubacabra in your house??

The answer to all the questions is no.
The fear is only in your mind, and YOU are in charge of what you think about.

u say that then i get snatched through a window and ull feel bad

Who do you know personally that has been snatched like that??????
Not heard about on the news, but know face to face.

it doesnt have to make sense i am goddess

Then live in fear. And teach your child to be crippled by it too.

wow way to make me feel like DIRT!!

Again, YOU are in charge of what goes on in your head.
I offered a reasonable way to confront your fears, and you dissmissed them out of hand.
"i am the Goddess"
So live in fear, and your child may or may not learn that from you.
I am done here.

i just got owned and dismissed

no photo
Wed 09/09/09 07:50 PM

I used to be afraid of monsters under my bed and in my closet coming out in the middle of the night, oh and mirrors in the dark. I used to watch a lot of horror movies when i was a kid and I would tell myself before I watched them that I would be alright, then it would be bedtime and I could just feel something lurking around, even though there was nothing there. I used to have to do a little chant to put a protective force field around my bed (my imagination) it worked, but I was still terrified.
I guess one day I just decided I didn't care what could happen to me. I lost interest in trying to defend myself from invisibles.

Another way of looking at it is instead of thinking that someone bad could reach in to grab you, think of yourself as repunzel ready to let down her hair for her charming prince. Instead of thinking how dark it is, think about how beautiful and vibrant the stars are and how much easier. Mirrors are just something to get use to, smile at yourself cuz thats all it is. And when you're on an escalator, don't think about the ride, think about where you're going or who you are meeting on the top floor. Are you going to get a slice of pizza, going to a meeting, or just simply shopping at your favorite store? One good thing about bats- they eat mosquitos! A bat is better than west nile virus. And el chupacabra lives in mexico. lol I don't know, but i'm sure there is somethin that can cancel him out too. The whole point of this is if you can visual something positive happening the negative ideas won't have any power over your choices. This is called NLP and it is a really awesome thing to look into.

i dont watch alot of horror because then i cant sleep for weeks

no photo
Wed 09/09/09 07:46 PM

Then live in fear. And teach your child to be crippled by it too.

wow way to make me feel like DIRT!!

no photo
Wed 09/09/09 07:45 PM

That show is a lot more "real"

Then any I have ever seen!

it rocks hardcore

no photo
Wed 09/09/09 07:44 PM

no photo
Wed 09/09/09 07:35 PM

my uncle was on Discovery's MonsterQuest cause he shot a chupacabra

and there's no chupacabras in Dallas

they have the goat man

thats just as bad

no photo
Wed 09/09/09 07:31 PM

no photo
Wed 09/09/09 07:30 PM

okay soo im supposed to getting a place just me and my 16 mo old baby problem is i am afraid of everything

the dark
windows at night
outside at night
mirrors when im washing my face
escalators
bat creatures
el chupacabra

it goes on to the point where if there is an open window at night i have to sneak up on it to close the blinds because i have this fear that something will grab me snatching me through it dragging me off screaming into the night never to be heard from again

anyway yeah so im not sure how ill do living by myself but alas i must try unless my night in shining armor actually does come and sweep me off my feet im hoping so
anyway yeah any advice anybody else in the same boat or am i just a mutant

Get a dog......or a cat....they give you plenty of warning when something is REALLY amiss.

I would also utilise that incredible imagination you have and write....

horror stories....weird and wild adventurous ones.

There's money to be made in that mind of yours.:wink: flowerforyou

i actually do write

no photo
Wed 09/09/09 07:17 PM
okay soo im supposed to getting a place just me and my 16 mo old baby problem is i am afraid of everything

the dark
windows at night
outside at night
mirrors when im washing my face
escalators
bat creatures
el chupacabra

it goes on to the point where if there is an open window at night i have to sneak up on it to close the blinds because i have this fear that something will grab me snatching me through it dragging me off screaming into the night never to be heard from again

anyway yeah so im not sure how ill do living by myself but alas i must try unless my night in shining armor actually does come and sweep me off my feet im hoping so
anyway yeah any advice anybody else in the same boat or am i just a mutant

no photo
Wed 09/09/09 07:05 PM
jax is awesome

no photo
Wed 09/09/09 06:58 PM
seeeee it its crazy awesome

no photo
Wed 09/09/09 06:53 PM
did anybody see the premiere last night?

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 10:27 PM

Funny, when I was a child no one would have thought a thing about this. I can actually remember being "corrected" by adults that weren't my parents, and no one thought a thing of it. Of course now I can't imagine what would happen if a parent "corrected" their own child in public much less what would happen if a stranger did it.

Never should a person do this to another persons child.

it's ridiciolous.

The baby was crying. it's a baby.

I road the bus to school, and I made my own supper when I got home because my single parent mother was working two jobs. Did I say it was the best of times? No. But you know what else we did when I was young? We took responsibility for ourselves. Did I get spanked by a stranger? Sure did. Did I deserve it, you bet!!

So what I got punished. Did you here me cry about it? Then yes, now? No. I was probably annoying a shitload of people. We coddle the modern child way too much and then drug the **** out of it when acts up. ADD, HDAD, it's all psychological crap made up by pharmacutical companies to pad wallet. When we were hyper, they threw us outside and we ran it off. And I haven't even got to talking back to parents or calling them anything but Mom, Dad, Ma'am or Sir.

Blame the man, no, blame the parent for letting it go that far.

thank u i blame the man he was a nut but the mom should've done something

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 10:26 PM

So it's her fault that the baby got slapped then?

point is someone starts hittin ur kid u stop them if someone is treating ur kid u take action no its not her fault the kid got hit but she should've done something

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 10:22 PM

my main problem is the mother doing nothing to protect her kid

How could she even guess that he would do that? His behavior was bizarre to say the least. We don't expect such bizarre behavior as that when we are in line at the cashiers.

if someone walked up to me like he did and said he was gonna shut my child up for me i would've then proceeded to kick his *** ufc style so lets say im stunned after he said that and he hit my baby i would then have reached into my purse pulled out a pen and shanked like we where in prison so lets say she isnt as confrontational as me when it comes to her kid she couldve have at least yelled this mans gonna hurt my baby

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 10:19 PM

If he hit that child in front of me, I would have kicked his *** from lawn and garden to grocery. they would have had a mess to clean up.frustrated

thats hawt

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 10:16 PM
my main problem is the mother doing nothing to protect her kid

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25