Community > Posts By > breathless1

breathless1's photo
Thu 10/23/08 09:31 PM

Biology dictates certain realities. Males do not get pregnant. Females do.

Biology further dictates that females do not and cannot be impregnated without MALE sperm.

One thing I loved, and still love, about my ex-wife is when she was "with child" she ALWAYS stated "WE" (her and I) were pregnant. flowerforyou

breathless1's photo
Thu 10/23/08 09:24 PM
Edited by breathless1 on Thu 10/23/08 09:48 PM

I never had and will never get to have kids. Because of that I have little respect for any man who doesn't tend to the kids he is blessed with. Any man can be a father but only the special men get to be daddies

I could not agree with you MORE, Quiet! drinker

Winx -

If you didn't catch my posts in the other thread, I, too, am pro-choice for all the same scenarios as you. :wink:

Recapping very briefly, and hopefully in this thread I will not be termed "whiney, dishonorable, disrespectful, *get over it because you now have 3 children*, ludicrous, etc....

I was in love with a beautiful woman in my 20's...we made love, of course as most in that situation do, fully protected, yet got pregnant.

I so wanted this child of ours, yet she did not stating it was an "inconvenience for her life and lifestyle at the time", whereby "I had NO SAY in the matter - it was HER choice, not mine". I offered to do all the right things...marriage, financial support, etc., even offering to raise the child alone.

However, she still chose to abort - her right, right? I did not agree with her decision, but I did support it fully - financially, emotionally and spiritually.

I was ridiculed in the other thread for stating I still grieve over my lost child and was simply told "get over it, move on, you have 3 children now". I sincerely challenge THAT be said to any woman who has aborted and still grieves her "choice" years later. ohwell

I absolutely adore my children and provide for them without question or a single regret today. It is a shared responsibility between myself and my ex-wife, one that we both take very seriously.

However, due to my *personal experience*, I can't help but feel it is severly inequitable of woman to grandstand this "pro-choice" voice when it comes to situations like I had...yet, when they choose against the man's choice to have the child, the man is yet again "forced" to abide by her choice only.

Women - you don't want to have the child, yet your lover does - abort. That is your right.

Women - you want to have the child, yet your lover does not - give birth. That is your right, BUT make the necessary provisions to provide for it - alone or with government/family assistance.

Maybe? Maybe not? Again, personally for me, I would provide for the child either way...but, is it really "fair" here? I'm not so sure. ohwell

breathless1's photo
Thu 10/23/08 08:45 PM

if the man has no say at all why does he have to pay child support if she decides to have to baby?

Oh goody! Finally, a thread that is taking the turn to answer the question I asked NUMEROUS times in the other thread. happy

Btw - very good point (as well as countless other good points you have made in here Spider). :wink:

Winx, I respect your comments both here and in other threads. However, please tell me how you feel it is "equitable" when a woman exercises her right to *choose* to have a child, however the man would *choose* not to have the child for whatever reason he deems appropriate. Such is the case a woman has the right to abort a child...for whatever reason she deems appropriate.

However, the man is thereby forced (yes, FORCED, via government and the court system) to pay for said child?

Granted, *some* men do NOT pay child support...however, many men do...and they pay handsomely for it.

Please tell me how and why this is considered fair?

breathless1's photo
Thu 10/23/08 08:32 PM
I'm sure Gordon Bowker, Zev Siegel, and Jerry Baldwin would rate it a 10+! drinker

breathless1's photo
Thu 10/23/08 08:14 PM
If you had to choose between being completely adored by thousands or fully respected by a few, which would you choose and why?

And also, when was the last time you had the hiccups? :tongue:

breathless1's photo
Thu 10/23/08 07:58 PM
"I swear, I'll do everything in my power to fulfill your every sexual fantasy if you let me stay...even a threesome with our friend, "Sue"?" ohwell

She was SO clueless that she didn't even get it had absolutely NOTHING to do with *sex* on why I wanted her the h*ll out of my house and life! ohwell

I admit, I did have to think about it for a second. But, only a second...then I helped her pack her bags. laugh

breathless1's photo
Thu 10/23/08 07:49 PM
Yes, sure can - even Chrissy that I got to kiss while playing Spin the Bottle when I was about 10 years old.

She was a "fox" back in those days, but honestly kissed like a thirsty Laborador! ill

breathless1's photo
Thu 10/23/08 05:53 AM

I have not demonstrated any anger or bitterness.

Good morning, Krimsa - it's your favorite "crybaby" wagering in again. :wink:

No anger or bitterness, huh? Accusing others of "emotionally-based" responses, huh? Let's recap some of your numerous explatives to me and others, shall we? bigsmile

1. Whiney
2. Immature
3. Ludicrious
4. Ignorant
5. Judgmental
6. Shameful
7. Dishonorable
8. Disrespectful
9. Told to "be a man"
10. Told to "get over it" regarding a lost child simply because I have 3 of my own now.

As always stated, I am PRO CHOICE...in *most* cases. However, I am dubbed all the above simply because I wanted the child that me and my loved one created?

I never once disrespected her and certainly did not dishonor her. Simply because I did not agree with her choice does not mean I did either of those. I supported her fully - emotionally, financially and spiritually through the whole process.

Lastly, your only retort to my question pages ago regarding the man's *choice* who does NOT want the child, yet the woman *chooses* to have the baby...he is FORCED (yes, FORCED via government and the court system) to financially support this child was: "If you don't want to pay child support, don't have sex". ohwell

Yet, again, IMHO - this is a man's *right to choose* being stripped from him. A *choice* that is made for him and will affect him for the remainder of his life - financially, emotionally, spiritually and yes, often times, physically.

Would you be willing to support a bill that states if a woman *chooses* to have a child against the man's *choice* - she therefore is fully responsible for the child - alone?

Not certain I would, as I don't necessarily agree with it either. Know why? Because I believe it should be a SHARED responsibility personally.

I'll check back later for your wisdom-filled and non-emotional response. For now, I need to get to work as I have 3 children to support. flowerforyou

breathless1's photo
Tue 10/21/08 12:05 AM

but Palin, I must say, has definitely gotten my vote.

Yeah, well in HER words: "I'll have to research that and get back to you on that".

*stares out tea-room window and looks for shifty-eyed Russians and Moose* laugh

breathless1's photo
Mon 10/20/08 11:26 PM
Edited by breathless1 on Mon 10/20/08 11:30 PM
I should probably stay out of these forums..but, since I'm here...

You asked for opinions, and being a semi-professional in artistry/photographry...your pics are basically ho-hum "cutesy" to me. The b/w one is sorta decent, if we couldn't tell you blantantly were taking it yourself.

I sincerely suggest you have a friend of yours take some honest candid shots of you...if you are wanting to make an impression of some sort with your pics other than picking up a "dude" or looking for kudos online.

You have nice bone structure, but tone it done and be more natural and "soft" vs. look at me and how "I'm NOT posed" in your pics if you wish to make a real impression. Just depends on what type of impression you wish to make.

Just my minus 2 cents worth. :wink:

Oh, and btw...please DELETE your second pic of yourself. It is nothing but unbecoming and harsh. Just being honest here. :wink:

breathless1's photo
Mon 10/20/08 11:11 PM

But then again we are not "real men" according to the masses. Because the dillusional have preconceived notions of what "real men" are in their defensive neurotic insecure thought. All for me- none for you. You are less than human. You don't exist. Kill the babies. Kill all men. Its too bad. Oh well. Here have a cookie. And a cup of coffee. Think happy thoughts. Live, love, share. Work hard. Enjoy life. Its worth living. Oh gee- did I say values by saying to live life? I'm sorry.

Here have a Lorna Doone cookie, Longhaired. Marry me, btw? laugh

breathless1's photo
Mon 10/20/08 11:01 PM
And for Luv2roknroll?

How about Prozac and Pantene Curl Cure conditioner. Both are a quick fix and pretty cheap to boot. ohwell

Another for thing for me:

I like the fact that I actually make and keep my dental appointments on a regular basis. Enough said, I trust. *big TOOTHY grin* bigsmile

breathless1's photo
Mon 10/20/08 10:53 PM
I like the fact that I can still kick the sh*t out of my 12 yo's a$$ at a game of chess...

and that I invested wisely (so far) in the stock market and haven't lost my whole a$$ so far financially.

breathless1's photo
Mon 10/20/08 10:47 PM
Yeah, well...some folks just post/email when they are drunk and it gets stale and quite booooooring. yawn

breathless1's photo
Mon 10/20/08 10:37 PM
As we season in years, we all year for *abandon*.

However, you must decide for yourself, given your apparent acquired knowledge...do you desire wreckless abandon?

As you posted, abandon means "without restraint or moderation; give oneself over to natural impulses, usually without self-control: to abandon oneself."

Is this really what you want, or what you THINK you want because it seems appealing?

I say seek what is missing in your life.

Soul-based excitement can be spawned from something much deeper than wreckless abandon.

Certainly not minimizing here, but if what you seek is: "something to take your breath away, excite you, tickle your senses, make you awake n the middle of the night for no reason at all, capture your heart like no other...

...adopt a Golden Retriever puppy! :wink:

breathless1's photo
Mon 10/20/08 10:25 PM
I may get so bashed for this based on another forum...

But, it's true for me...

I'm a f*cking AWESOME dad to my three beautiful children.

breathless1's photo
Mon 10/20/08 10:23 PM
huh

breathless1's photo
Mon 10/20/08 10:19 PM
NO! You did nothing wrong.

I never have, nor ever will, ask a woman her bra/boob size or about her potential landing strip on the internet.

Some things are better left to the imagination or found out in PERSON. :wink:

breathless1's photo
Mon 10/20/08 10:00 PM
Edited by breathless1 on Mon 10/20/08 10:03 PM

...oh this is easy. I can answer this. Ever seen the movie 'finding nemo'? Remember the part where they shoved the silly crab out of the water and all the pelicans started chanting "MINE? MINE? MINE? MINE? MINE? MINE? MINE? MINE? MINE? MINE? MINE? MINE? MINE? You get the point. All female pelicans.

laugh laugh laugh PERFECT!

Whoops, guess I shouldn't say I thoroughly enjoyed that movie with my LIVING daughter, huh...might cause a riot amongst the natives who don't have children, but so desperately want them, and a I lost a child but now have an abundance of children, so suck it up, huh?

Point taken, LonghairedBiker. :wink:

breathless1's photo
Mon 10/20/08 09:57 PM
Pissing contests! Yeah!

Someone (a lady) mentioned earlier she couldn't piss standing up!

Well, I can! Guess what? I have an "I" in my name and a I can actually DOT that *I* in the snow in piss...

so, let the games begin! :banana:

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 22 23