Community > Posts By > breathless1

breathless1's photo
Sat 10/04/08 09:20 PM
Melatonin is a very good suggestion, as stated above.

Valerian Root is a good alternative as well.

Not to mention, getting OFF the computer and actually laying down to rest can work wonders also. :wink:

breathless1's photo
Sat 10/04/08 09:01 PM

women get offered d**k every every time they walk out the door...guys, the only time they get offered p**sy is if its being offered to them by a prostitute....

Dude? I don't know about YOU, but I certainly ain't hanging a shingle around MY package for every woman who waltzes our her door.

Not to mention, the few times I've been *offered poo-tang*, it hasn't EVER been from a hooker. :angry:

Just for the record, I want to know how in the world this forum turned into offers for sex when a woman was simply asking a question about asking a man out for a date? frustrated

breathless1's photo
Sat 10/04/08 08:35 PM

Was there anything or anyone in particular that really put a smile on your face today?

Yes, my children did not burn our house down today, so that always makes me grin.

Also, yes, there is a special friend I made today on here that made me smile and is still making me smile. happy

breathless1's photo
Sat 10/04/08 08:27 PM

I was thinking about some popcorn. I have some garden herb and olive oil flavor! drool

Go for it! POP IT AND SHARE! :tongue:

breathless1's photo
Sat 10/04/08 07:24 PM

Now anyone who fancies you Breathless will be afraid to post ... you may have curtailed a valuable stream of information ...

OMG, you may be right there! ohwell

No worries. If he's got so many females that he needs to "weed out"...well that probably thinned out the thundering herd. :wink:

Don't I WISH! laugh

Certainly didn't mean to come across as egotistical in that regard because I'm anything BUT.

I was only making such statement as that has been a component of my profession at times. :wink:

breathless1's photo
Sat 10/04/08 06:30 PM
I don't know as it's never happened to me before.

I think I would be okay with it, although it would likely embarrass me a little...but, I would get over it if it were a woman I was attracted to as well.

breathless1's photo
Sat 10/04/08 06:23 PM

Well, shes long gone now...she smoked way to much pot to have a jobrofl rofl rofl

Hey? I think I dated that chick too! huh

breathless1's photo
Sat 10/04/08 06:20 PM
1. Music

2. My skill saw

3. Roasted/salted/in the shell peanuts

breathless1's photo
Sat 10/04/08 06:16 PM
Another one is:

Ben - Michael Jackson

Again, WTF is up with writing love songs about rodents??? frustrated

breathless1's photo
Sat 10/04/08 06:05 PM

I've heard this excuse from an ex girlfriend of mine...she wanted a man that would...take care of her...I said take care of yourself!!! I have 2 kids to take care ofrofl rofl rofl

I like your style! Are you available? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yes, I've dated a few women who had the "entitlement" attitude. Needless to say, those relationships did not last past a few dates.

breathless1's photo
Sat 10/04/08 05:43 PM
My sincerest condolences to you, Frank.

I hope you shall find peace through your grief, and comfort through your friends and family. I feel confident you will again be blessed with true love in your lifetime.

Try to remember:

“The risk of love is loss, and the price of loss is grief -
But the pain of grief
Is only a shadow
When compared with the pain
Of never risking love.”

breathless1's photo
Sat 10/04/08 05:30 PM
Hands down...

Muskrat Love - Captain & Tenille

Any time I hear that song, I think of the same thing I thought of when I first heard it: "WTF is that about?" ill

breathless1's photo
Sat 10/04/08 05:25 PM
Effective communication via the internet can be quite tricky, to say the least.

I have been guilty on both sides: misinterpreting as well as being misinterpreted.

It is challenging to get a real "read" on someone's thoughts, feelings, perspectives, etc. when you are unable to look in their eyes, read their body language, or hear their inflection with the words.

I must say though, conversely this happens in the real world as well. I just attempt to do my best to further explain myself, or take a breath and listen to the other individual's explanation before I make a final determination that this is likely someone I'm not compatible with, if even on a friendship level.

breathless1's photo
Sat 10/04/08 05:12 PM
Interesting topic, to say the least.

Oddly enough, I will monitor this forum as it will assist me in weeding out potential "matches" for myself.

Thanks, Mirror! :wink:

Oh, and my answer to the question is: Absolutely not. It would not bother me in the slightest.

breathless1's photo
Sat 10/04/08 10:35 AM
Just show me your boobs, and I'll tell you if you *need* the surgery or not. laugh

Just KIDDING!

In all seriousness, you are only 19. Way too young, in my opinion, to even consider such a major change to your body.

I'm with Patsfan. Fake boobs are NOT attractive. I prefer all natural and I think most men do also. :wink:

breathless1's photo
Sat 10/04/08 10:30 AM
1. My ragged-out tennis shoes.

2. My eldest son's innate ability to make the right choices, even when they are difficult choices.

3. The sound of rain on a tin roof. *cheesy, I know, but true* ohwell

breathless1's photo
Sat 10/04/08 10:17 AM
1. My willingness to compromise in nearly all challenging situations.

2. Grilling! I love to grill-out. *typical guy, I know...and, I don't wear a stupid apron while grilling, ok?) spock

3. Watching my dog dream while he sleeps and wonder what in the world is going on in that brain of his.

breathless1's photo
Sat 10/04/08 09:43 AM
1. The ability to work with my hands and express myself artistically with my work.

2. My daughter's smile.

3. Being touched by a hand that truly loves me.

breathless1's photo
Sat 10/04/08 09:24 AM
1. Eating ice cream right out of the carton.

2. Drinking milk right out of the carton.

3. Not having anyone around to b*tch at me for #1 and #2. laugh

breathless1's photo
Sat 10/04/08 09:17 AM
1. Going to the pumpkin patch to hand-pick those *perfect* pumpkins for carving. (Will be doing this with my children next weekend.)

2. Entertaining a small group of friends for dinner in my home.

3. Shaving with a *fresh* razor blade.