Community > Posts By > Godwhispers

Godwhispers's photo
Fri 02/27/09 11:50 AM
<<<---- designated driver

Godwhispers's photo
Fri 02/27/09 11:48 AM
*LOOKS AROUND* Are you all by your lonely today?

Godwhispers's photo
Fri 02/27/09 11:44 AM
*JUMPS* on the PARTY WAGON... WOOHOO!

Godwhispers's photo
Fri 02/27/09 11:38 AM
awwww what a nice guy outside of his pants

Godwhispers's photo
Fri 02/27/09 11:17 AM

if your single and picky, is that why your single cause you won't settle for less,well explain what the hell is less?bring it pitchfork

Im single because the women im attracted to are not attracted to me, or they live too far away. Money has an awful lot to do with it also. My typical day is wake and bake, a few chores, and lots of riding. Most women want sucessflul men who chase the allmighty dollar, and I quit doing that many years ago. I still work, but only enough to eat, pay rent, and ride. I wouldn't trade my free time for all the money in the world. Im single because im me, and I havn't met my local, laid back, scooter ridein tomboy yet.

I wouldn't trade my free time for all the money in the world... YEAH ME TOO!

Godwhispers's photo
Fri 02/27/09 11:13 AM
after what SCORPIO said about ancient chineese secret in his pants all I have to say is AHHHH SOOO in my pants lol...

Godwhispers's photo
Fri 02/27/09 11:10 AM

Means just that get lost they don't want to have anything to do with you anymore. Out of mind out of site type thing as long as they don't see you or hear from you they don't think about you anymore.whoa

out of sight out of mind? YA THINK?

Godwhispers's photo
Fri 02/27/09 11:10 AM

Be gone from me (spoken as if from a Shakespear play):tongue:

would that be spoken in an ENGLISH accent there DEAR (mrantsinhispants) SIR?

Godwhispers's photo
Fri 02/27/09 11:07 AM

So long. see ya. and don't bother to contact me again. Not taking any more of your sh*t!smokin

laughing @ not taking your SH#T no more... laugh

Godwhispers's photo
Fri 02/27/09 10:44 AM
lmASSo...

begging for something in his pants

Godwhispers's photo
Fri 02/27/09 10:42 AM

NOT ASKING FOR DIRECTIONS..........:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl :thumbsup: :thumbsup: winking winking

FUNNY!laugh

Godwhispers's photo
Fri 02/27/09 10:36 AM
toooooooooooooo funny SCORPIO

ANTS in his pants

Godwhispers's photo
Fri 02/27/09 10:26 AM
laugh GOOD one SCORPIO anyway...
brat in his pants

Godwhispers's photo
Fri 02/27/09 10:14 AM
"GET LOST"!

Godwhispers's photo
Fri 02/27/09 10:13 AM

BENDICIONES...

What does that mean? And what language?

"BENDICIONES" means "BLESSINGS" in spanish... lol...

Godwhispers's photo
Fri 02/27/09 10:11 AM
"DON JUAN" in his pants

Godwhispers's photo
Fri 02/27/09 10:05 AM

ok let me put it this way so if you had a list of 10 qualities that you want in a person and you met someone who only had 8 of the qualities would that person be considered a potential "just settling"victim or would you consider to continue seeing them, if of course its mutual.

oh cribbage is a pretty cool game to :smile:

Hmmm... okay so basically what you are saying here is that would I be willing to COMPROMISE my idealistics of my PERFECT MAN (nobodys perfect but according to my standards of perfect... whew) just to SETTLE for being in a "RELATIONSHIP"? NO THE HECK WAY LOL for example, why would I date a man that gets SKUNKING DRUNK? ... I do welcome ADVERSITY as far as race and/or cultural differences, hobbies, because I am always up for learning something new... I know ONE thing for sure, WE would difinately have to believe in the same GOD... btw CRIBBAGE? wanna get BEAT? LOL...

Godwhispers's photo
Fri 02/27/09 09:44 AM
BENDICIONES...

Godwhispers's photo
Fri 02/27/09 12:03 AM
WISDOM? TRUE WISDOM can only come from GOD himself BUT knowledge on the other hand can come from a variety of sources...

Godwhispers's photo
Thu 02/26/09 09:24 PM

My ex-boyfriend says I am waiting for someone that doesn't exsist... LOL.. but can you imagine? just the thought of him being out there somewhere, wow.... he better know how to play CRIBBAGE lol...
real men play yuker:smile:

what the heck is YUKER? never mind, I will GOOGLE it... LOL.. btw, are you saying that only "BOYS" know how to play CRIBBAGE? lol...

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 19 20