Community > Posts By > plain_jane1

plain_jane1's photo
Tue 06/02/09 06:28 PM

Chances are the planet will quit sustaining our life here well before then.

You say that like its a bad thing. Humans suck anyway, I say let em die a horrible death.

Oh, I'm very much anticipating it. Should be starting about 2010, continue through 2012 (we should be getting hit with a lot more hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, tsunamis, etc.).

Why anticipating it?

plain_jane1's photo
Tue 06/02/09 06:25 PM
I'm thinking we'll all be long dead by then and the earth will have become a tiny dot on the screen of existance. Yeah, and did I mention that we'll all be long dead by then?

plain_jane1's photo
Tue 06/02/09 06:16 PM

If a guy really likes you or just wants to get laid? I recently spent an entire week of 1-1/2 hour long telephone conversations (never brought up the sex topic) only to meet, have a nice dinner and some kissing and cuddling afterwards to the next day being told he "drove a long way for nothing"!!!!! I'm so tired of playing games and want to find someone to have a real relationship with. Everyone I meet seems to have an agenda. I'm about to become one of those women with a bunch of pets for company! PLEASE HELP!!!!!explode

This is, unfortunately the question women have been asking since the dawn of an era. Sadly, there have yet to be any really truly good answers that I've come across. ohwell

plain_jane1's photo
Tue 06/02/09 06:13 PM
What would a great first date be like for you?

plain_jane1's photo
Tue 06/02/09 06:12 PM

WooHoo! Is it hot in here! Where's the cute firefighters? laugh

Great Write! flowerforyou

No kidding there! Nice poem! flowerforyou

plain_jane1's photo
Tue 06/02/09 06:04 PM
The coolest thing someone said to you in the last 24 hours?

plain_jane1's photo
Tue 06/02/09 05:58 PM
Very lovely flowerforyou

plain_jane1's photo
Mon 06/01/09 06:09 PM
drinker

plain_jane1's photo
Mon 06/01/09 06:06 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

plain_jane1's photo
Mon 06/01/09 06:04 PM
Single White Female bigsmile

plain_jane1's photo
Mon 06/01/09 06:04 PM

it does, you just have to sort out the scumbags to find the diamond in the rough

Thank you! Calling all NON-SCUMBAGS!!!!!! laugh

plain_jane1's photo
Mon 06/01/09 05:57 PM

With regard to forum posts, I've read many, even before posting much myself. Keeping that in mind, I think sometimes people can be condescending and even cruel to those really seeking help or advice on the forums.

However, if someone is willing to post something, they should know that with real genuine responses also comes the fake, funny, and even stupid answers. So you get the good with the bad. Whether a person is geniune in his or her posts is determined by getting to know that person on a deeper level.

Yeah, I divide posts up a little differently, though. There are the insightful, thought-provoking, intellectual posts full of substance and wit and philosophical pearls of wisdom, and then there are the other 99%

shades

:smile: You said it!

plain_jane1's photo
Mon 06/01/09 05:54 PM
Very lovely flowerforyou

plain_jane1's photo
Mon 06/01/09 05:51 PM
With regard to forum posts, I've read many, even before posting much myself. Keeping that in mind, I think sometimes people can be condescending and even cruel to those really seeking help or advice on the forums.

However, if someone is willing to post something, they should know that with real genuine responses also comes the fake, funny, and even stupid answers. So you get the good with the bad. Whether a person is geniune in his or her posts is determined by getting to know that person on a deeper level.

plain_jane1's photo
Mon 06/01/09 05:48 PM
laugh Been a long time since I've seen the count! :wink:

plain_jane1's photo
Mon 06/01/09 05:44 PM
Someone who isn't afraid to open his heart, his soul, and someone who genuinely knows how to love a woman. If that exists anymore--laugh

plain_jane1's photo
Sun 05/31/09 08:11 PM

Not long Jane, we just got engaged today, 10 or so minutes ago actually... I guess the ring will be in the mail tomorrow...

We were thinking of getting a donation going for the cause Moof.. Mariachi's aren't cheap you know...

Excellent! Hey, Wolf, no sending a gumball machine ring now! At least two karets, a must!

plain_jane1's photo
Sun 05/31/09 08:05 PM

Holly!!flowerforyou
Jane!!flowerforyou
rare!!bigsmile smokin AGAIN
Marko!!bigsmile drinker AGAIN
Michelle!flowerforyou AGAIN
laugh laugh laugh

Howdy BLA!

you can call me Beckie!!!!!bigsmile
nice meeting you!flowerforyou

Okay, nice to meet you, Beckie! flowerforyou Thanks for the warm welcome!

plain_jane1's photo
Sun 05/31/09 08:00 PM

Hi Jane... I guess the main topic now is Wolf and I getting married... :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
and there will be a mariachi band and and and

Mariachi band, eh? You footing the bill for this wedding?! You have my blessings! laugh

plain_jane1's photo
Sun 05/31/09 07:58 PM

Holly!!flowerforyou
Jane!!flowerforyou
rare!!bigsmile smokin AGAIN
Marko!!bigsmile drinker AGAIN
Michelle!flowerforyou AGAIN
laugh laugh laugh

Howdy BLA!

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25