Community > Posts By > plain_jane1

plain_jane1's photo
Sun 01/18/09 01:43 PM
I'd say your birthday suit with a few holes in it! LOL

plain_jane1's photo
Sun 01/18/09 10:25 AM

No, I don't think it's because of that.

Why not lots of guys claim that they're romantics but no one has proved it to me.

plain_jane1's photo
Sun 01/18/09 10:17 AM
I think it fails because no one wants to forth the effort to make the fairytale come true.

plain_jane1's photo
Mon 12/15/08 04:55 PM

Who knew shaved dogs were such sex symbols? rofl

I'd rather be worried about the fella if that's the case.

You've got that right!

plain_jane1's photo
Mon 12/15/08 04:53 PM
Who knew shaved dogs were such sex symbols? rofl

plain_jane1's photo
Mon 12/15/08 04:50 PM
Why is it when you just say hello to someone, not necessarily in hopes of making a romance, they automatically assume you are attracted to them and want to make a relationship out of it?

plain_jane1's photo
Mon 11/17/08 09:42 PM
"Wanna Jump My Bones?" laugh laugh

plain_jane1's photo
Mon 11/17/08 09:32 PM
Well the damage is already done but in the future, my advice is to not smoke joints. That way you'll always pass. laugh

plain_jane1's photo
Thu 11/13/08 05:18 PM
:banana: Happy Birthday girlfriend! drinker drinks

plain_jane1's photo
Thu 11/13/08 05:17 PM

looks fade over time

Mucho Agreed!

plain_jane1's photo
Thu 11/13/08 05:12 PM

Average and Nice- cuz that nice personality will make them seem better looking in my eyes anyway.

You go, laughsandgiggles! :thumbsup:

plain_jane1's photo
Thu 11/13/08 05:10 PM
I would take the nice guy over the jerk any day!

plain_jane1's photo
Thu 11/13/08 05:10 PM

Gimmie the Jerk, pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

Hey at least im honest, you asked rigt,laugh :wink: flowerforyou

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Does this mean that her personality as a jerk would match yours? laugh

plain_jane1's photo
Thu 11/13/08 05:06 PM
Someone who was average looking, but really nice, or someone who looks hot, but is a jerk?
You decide!

plain_jane1's photo
Tue 11/04/08 07:16 PM

think what pictures they were all fake

I don't post my real pics because I want a genuine guy who wants to get to know the real me before making a decision based on my pic. I think what I have personality-wise should amount to more than whether I am photogenic or not.

But generally, and I'm sure this is the case for a lot of minglers, if I start talking to someone and really get to know them, they tend to get a pic and then it becomes something more special for the two of us instead of something that everyone has.

And in the meantime, I post pics that represent things about myself. It's about getting to know someone, you know?

Exactly my point! Thank you! And anyway, most of you guys out there don't post what you do for a living or how much money you make doing it, right? So then why should I have to post a pic? Seems some things are better left being a bit of a mystery.

plain_jane1's photo
Tue 11/04/08 07:05 PM

In answer to the original question....

Why would I bother to read profiles of so many people who will not show thier own photograph? I am forced to assume that if they will not let me see what they actually look like....then the things they will write are probably gonna be evasive or misleading too.

I am probably wrong with the good people here...but, my experiences elsewhere tells me different.

People can post any picture of a person...not necessarily themselves. So how would you know if it was really them that you were speaking to in the first place?

Just because you put a real picture up doesn't mean you're not faking what you say. I've heard enough lines to believe that.

plain_jane1's photo
Tue 11/04/08 07:03 PM

think what pictures they were all fake

That's my point exactly...seems people are more interested in the pics (be they pics of people or fictional pics) rather than reading the profile.

plain_jane1's photo
Tue 11/04/08 07:01 PM

we cant read

Could I interest you in a pair of glasses? lol happy

plain_jane1's photo
Tue 11/04/08 06:47 PM
Why doesn't anyone seem to read anyone else's profile instead of just looking at the pictures?

plain_jane1's photo
Mon 09/29/08 11:45 PM
Just a shot in the dark here, but am I really the only one over the age of 40 still online this late? Er..this early? :smile: :banana: