plain_jane1's photo
Sat 05/30/09 09:19 PM
Wave to her. waving See, just did it!

plain_jane1's photo
Sat 05/30/09 09:11 PM
Welcome back, have fun!

plain_jane1's photo
Sat 05/30/09 09:07 PM
Sometimes you find them but they aren't the right one. Hang in there and give it time!

plain_jane1's photo
Sat 05/30/09 09:05 PM
Stop making posts on Mingle. This place will send your mind swirling into oblivion! Wow now isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? lol

Actually, keep posting away, this place keeps us sane! I hope it gets better though! flowerforyou

plain_jane1's photo
Sat 05/30/09 09:01 PM
I am salaciously enjoying a long, heated, passionate evening---of making posts on the mingle forums! love

plain_jane1's photo
Sat 05/30/09 09:00 PM

It is..... cybercrack.....

Water, I keep running into you everywhere! :wink:

plain_jane1's photo
Sat 05/30/09 08:57 PM
laugh Should they have?

plain_jane1's photo
Sat 05/30/09 08:53 PM
Dating my ex---oh wait---was that not an option? laugh laugh laugh

plain_jane1's photo
Sat 05/30/09 08:52 PM

I was reading through a profile on another site and the lady claimed she didn't mind being a couch potatoe.

I wrote and asked her if she was related to Dan Quayle.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!! You may have gone a bit overboard there Water, you know sometimes people make spelling errors in their profiles and such. Could have been a sore subject with her. However, I would have laughed if it had been me and thanked you for the spelling fix! laugh :banana: :banana: :banana:

plain_jane1's photo
Sat 05/30/09 08:49 PM
I think most people make assumptions, but I try not to. You never know what someone is like underneath everything projected. So personally I like to ask questions and get to know them first. I assume that's the best way to handle it. :wink:

plain_jane1's photo
Sat 05/30/09 08:45 PM
Edited by plain_jane1 on Sat 05/30/09 08:46 PM

I cannot with 100% certainty say none of you will be a feast for me at a later date...with that in mind, who wants to be my friend?

Oooooo Crunch & Munch! So tempting. Think I'll pass anyway! laugh scared ill laugh

But be your friend? Sure! :banana:

plain_jane1's photo
Sat 05/30/09 08:43 PM
I am here! Hello all! waving

plain_jane1's photo
Sat 05/30/09 08:42 PM

Great Tune!
So, is she single?:wink:

LOL laugh laugh laugh

plain_jane1's photo
Sat 05/30/09 08:40 PM
What would be the point? Two wrongs don't make a right. Besides, if he cheated on me, my leaving would be punishment enough for him in the long run! :wink: Especially when I found someone better!

plain_jane1's photo
Sat 05/30/09 08:37 PM
I know, they should set you up an account here with a disclaimer for that attached! laugh laugh :wink:

plain_jane1's photo
Sat 05/30/09 08:35 PM

How would you handle this?

You decide to chat with a member of the opposite sex that has no picture in their profile.
You write for a while, call each other a few times and start getting interested, So you decide to set up a meet.
When they show up.... It is your Sister/Brother that shows up??

First I would set up a way to meet specifically, as in, you wear a red shirt, I'll wear a blue one. Then show up in a white shirt so he didn't know it was me. If I realized he was the one I was going to meet, I'd just play it off casual like,

oh there's my brother, what a coincidence running into you here.

Then I'd send another email to him later explaining that I got tied up at work or something and let things taper. Not be flirty in conversation. If he asked what was wrong, I'd just tell him something feels wrong.

But the bigger question is, if it's your brother or sister, wouldn't they recognize your phone number or voice? laugh

plain_jane1's photo
Sat 05/30/09 08:30 PM

to my ex-wife. She called earlier and was particularly annoying. This is for her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbkkOmFvjJc

Good one. laugh Love your pic!

plain_jane1's photo
Sat 05/30/09 08:27 PM

Have ya' seen the newest book??? "Horton Hires a Hoe":wink:

That came out of nowhere--

plain_jane1's photo
Sat 01/24/09 09:49 AM
See ya. Have a good one.:banana:

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25