Community > Posts By > NoJoke116

NoJoke116's photo
Wed 05/20/09 10:39 PM
i love a fuller figured woman, but have dated skinny as well. i truly do believe it comes down to personality. i've had beautiful women who couldn't hold my attention past, well, only in one area could they keep me at attention. and i've dated women who weren't super fine, but they were awesome women on the inside, and nothing wrong with a little extra on the outside. i have some myself. but you can't allow that to control you.....don't always make comments about your weight, or be afraid to show what you have. if you act and talk like you're not attractive, it rubs off on those around you. be aware of how you look, and if you don't like the looks of things, start walking or try eating less, just do something. every little bit helps. i know it sounds easier to say than do, but just start, that's the hardest part. remember it takes time. they say it takes about 3-4 weeks to start a habit, so keep at it and you'll be fine. don't get discouraged! but most of all, remember that until you find the man who loves you for who you are on the inside, then he just loves you for what he sees on the outside, which is just superficial and fades in time......

NoJoke116's photo
Wed 05/20/09 10:22 PM
single.......again. actually gettin pretty good at it come to think of it
frustrated

NoJoke116's photo
Wed 04/08/09 10:48 PM
it will be extremely difficult. if he truly follows christ as his lord and saviour, he will always be trying to get you to follow christ as well. imagine you believe your spouse is going to burn in hell for all eternity, that would be a scary thought to go to sleep with every night. but that's if he actually fears god, or just wants his free get out of hell card. if he didn't try to have you come to christ, he wouldn't be a very good christian, and he wouldn't love you as much as he says, and he sure wouldn't love god as much as he says. in the end, one or the other will probably end up changing their views if you were to be together.

2corinthians6:14-18
Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? 15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? 16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said:
“ I will dwell in them
And walk among them.
I will be their God,
And they shall be My people.”[c]
17 Therefore
“ Come out from among them
And be separate, says the Lord.
Do not touch what is unclean,
And I will receive you.”[d]
18 “ I will be a Father to you,
And you shall be My sons and daughters,
Says the LORD Almighty.”[e]

NoJoke116's photo
Wed 04/01/09 09:29 PM
never ever.....

NoJoke116's photo
Wed 02/11/09 10:07 PM
i was nothing but a rebellious sinner unworthy of his love, and still my father showed leniency and had mercy upon one such as me....His glory shines brighter than any star, and his love reaches deeper than any ocean....He is all powerful, all knowing, and deserving of never ending praise and worship....He saved my life, now I give him mine

give all glory to God
keep none for myself

NoJoke116's photo
Sun 02/01/09 12:04 AM

Granted there is evidence of some Biblical places and people. And proof is always a matter of belief in your chosen authority.

I am not "at odds" with anyone's liberal scholarship concerning the life and resurrection of Christ. I just don't buy it.

I will say that for me, there is not enough evidence to prove anything to me.

As for my church, it is an ordination by the Original Universal Life Church. I have dedicated my life to truth and living in truth and being true.
--------------------------------------------------

so just exactly who's truth is it you follow?? can we all follow in truth, because if so, what if my truth says your truth is a lie, would it still be true?? and just exactly what is there usually ever enough evidence for. if i can't physically touch it, see it or taste it, does it really exist, or is it just in my mind?? and just because you've seen it, or believe it to be there, does that really mean it is?? we all have to have faith, wether in Christ's teaching, or in a scientists teaching (which sometimes may be one in the same anyways).

Give all glory to God
Keep none for myself

NoJoke116's photo
Thu 01/29/09 06:33 PM
God bless all the Jesus freaks in the house!!! It makes me sad to say how sorry I will be for all the non Jesus freaks when he comes rolling in on the cloud, or when they get tossed into the pit with someone else for all eternity.

Give all glory to God
Keep none for myself

NoJoke116's photo
Sat 10/11/08 02:14 PM
i would have to say it would be the best taking your child to the zoo, i mean, what 7 y/o doesn't love animals. of course, i'm 30 and still love the zoo, so maybe i go more for me, i hope not! have a wonderful day!!

NoJoke116's photo
Sat 10/04/08 01:48 PM
What is a man who believes in nothing. If you believe in nothing outside of yourself, how will you ever be able to value anothers life just as much if not more than your own. The world doesn't revolve around any one individual, for if you die, it does not stop. At least I haven't noticed it yet. But your world can revolve around another. Why I love God (or more specifically Jesus Christ) is that he has shown me love for others I could have never reached on my own. I'm selfish, I know this. I could care less what happens to you or yours if it's not my family or friends. Or so that's how I used to think. But by my believing in something greater than myself, that I'm a creation with a creator, ie the Lord, I have been blessed with a love and happiness for others successes, and a deep pain for their misfortunes and loss. For I believe they hurt just as I hurt, and they experience joy just as I do. And if you try asking yourself what you are here for, and you never figure it out, you may just end up becoming upset and giving up. I'm reading the book, A Purpose Driven Life, and the first part of it deals with the fact of how will you ever know why you are here. Did you create yourself? Just like if someone gave me a pencil, how would I know what to do with it if the one who created it didn't first tell someone. Ask the Lord, and in accordance to his will, he will show you why you are here, and will give you something greater than yourself to believe in. But as they have been saying, only you can make the choice to believe. Noone will be able to tell you to do it, unless you give up the idea of you being in control. I'll pray for you to find your way.

what is a man if he gains the world, but loses his soul......

NoJoke116's photo
Wed 10/01/08 07:35 PM

i don't pretend to know what comes next, i just believe something comes, and an eternity away from our creator is what i believe....throughout the ages, Hell, the word, has gone through so many changes and meanings, with the Greeks who thought of Hades, all the way to now, where some people would interpret its original meaning as coldness, not fire and brimstone. my saying is that you will spend an eternity away from the closeness of God, whatever you choose to interpret it as is your own interpretation.

keep this in your mind if you ever read the bible: hell was never mentioned in the old testament, it was called sheol, which simply meant the grave/dead. king james just converted sheol" into "hell" just so it will fit along withthe new testament.and "hell" in the new testament came from the word gehenna, which as a city dump that was always being consumed by flame to prevent the spread of diseases

i don't know how to do the blue box quote thing, i hope this is right. i agree with what you said, and that follows with how i believe. and currently i am in deuteronomy, don't believe i have got there yet. give me time, i'm new at this. i believe that after the death of our bodies, that if you die without Christ in your heart, you are then left alone. as i mentioned, i don't presume to know what it is like. but i believe you are alone, without Gods love. so yea, like being buried in a grave, all alone. and if you accept him, you will be with him, and he with you (since he doesn't need us, we need him), and you will never be alone again.....

NoJoke116's photo
Wed 10/01/08 07:24 PM
i don't pretend to know what comes next, i just believe something comes, and an eternity away from our creator is what i believe....throughout the ages, Hell, the word, has gone through so many changes and meanings, with the Greeks who thought of Hades, all the way to now, where some people would interpret its original meaning as coldness, not fire and brimstone. my saying is that you will spend an eternity away from the closeness of God, whatever you choose to interpret it as is your own interpretation.

NoJoke116's photo
Wed 10/01/08 07:13 PM
from what i was aware, it doesn't say women should not take the lead in the Bible. it just says so about in their marriages. a man should be followed by his wife in marriage, but only if he is a God fearing man who loves his wife as much as he loves himself, and also only if he is worthy of being followed. and when God speaks to his wife, he should always listen to her counsel. as for public life, i feel that i don't care who is running the country, i just wish someone with a strong sense of morals would run it, not one who changes values with the breeze. JC for pres, '08!!!

NoJoke116's photo
Wed 10/01/08 06:56 PM
i just love how rebellious people feel they are being rebellious when they are just following everyone else down the selfish path. give that thanks to the Lord for giving you free thought. i'm a rebel in that i fight for the Lord, which is against so much of what is societies norm. what's normal to God is rebellious in societies eyes, because i actually believe in something outside of myself. i'm sorry some people feel it is just a big joke. again, if i'm wrong, i live a good life and try to help others, then die. i will not judge them because i fear being judged by the true authority, so i say it's your choice to help or hurt. but if you are wrong, you spend an eternity away from the creator, and probably cause strife and pain in so many others lives while you are here. i hope that makes you happy when you look in the mirror. may God save us all, for i don't see us doing it alone......

NoJoke116's photo
Wed 09/24/08 10:55 PM
goodnight wichita, sleep tight, won't see you till the morning light (which for some of us is probably not such a good thing when it comes and we see who we are next to)......

jus playin wichita, you know i love ya......

NoJoke116's photo
Wed 09/24/08 10:08 PM
where i have to disagree about apes and humans being just like one another, is that i know man knows what he does to one another is wrong. in the back of his mind, he hears a little voice telling him he shouldn't but his compulsive behavoirs take over and he just does it. maybe for thrills, or maybe just because he can. i don't know how apes feel in the back of their minds that what they are doing is wrong, more that they do it for survival of their dna line. like when they kill off the young of the former leader. just like lions and many other animals do. man is different from animals. it just serves our own self interest to pretend we are just like them, then we can do whatever we want and not have to feel remorse, because hey, we're all just animals, right?!? and maybe i'm wrong, i've never been able to ask an animal what it thinks when it does what it does, so you never know. but i don't buy it. and a true christian loves his neighbors regardless of what they think or say about them. even the one who murders your family, hurts them in unimaginable ways, you should love him. as for what a true christian wants, is it selfish to want to help your fellow man, more than you want to help yourself? is it selfish to want to feed your fellow man, rather than gourge yourself with gluttonous behavior? is it selfish to want to protect your neighbor and his belongings just as much as you do your own? only when we want to truly serve and protect one another as much as we want to watch out for our own skin, will we ever begin to even move towards peace. as long as people are only out for themselves, you will always have someone trying to get over on someone else. and when jesus christ died for our sins, we were given a clean slate as far as our sins being paid for. so you don't really have to do anything, just believe. but i want more than that......and if you have another way that helps you get there, power to you. maybe someday you'll come to my aid when i need help, and in return someone will come to yours. but as for me, i believe in my God, and that he will help me become the man i know i could be, not the man i am right now. science may seem easier to prove because alot of the things are right there in front of you, and for the Bible, it happened thousands of years ago. and i wasn't there, and none of you were either. but the comfort, happiness and the inner peace i feel when i ask it from my God is real, and no science can ever take that away from me. and no pill or drug ever gave it to me. i believe the word and that if i try to follow it, my God will bless me. and not with material possessions which can be taken away at any moment, but with the spiritual possession that noone can ever take away from me. God bless!

NoJoke116's photo
Sun 09/21/08 10:10 PM
Just going around letting everyone know I wasn't shouting, just didn't know that when I made everything in caps, that's what that meant. The intro people just tipped me off. Everyone have a wonderful night!

NoJoke116's photo
Sun 09/21/08 10:08 PM
Was just told that when I put things in caps, it means I'm yelling, so wanted to apologize for shouting at everyone!

NoJoke116's photo
Sun 09/21/08 10:05 PM
Sorry about the caps, didn't know. Will keep that in mind for the future, hope everyone can still hear :)

NoJoke116's photo
Sun 09/21/08 09:54 PM
I PRAY THAT THE LORD WILL GRANT YOU AND YOURS STRENGTH AND HOPE DURING THIS TIME. BE FOREVER THANKFUL FOR THE TIME YOU DID HAVE WITH HER, AND PLEASE TRY TO REMEMBER THAT DEATH IS TRULY ONLY THE FIRST STEP IN LIFE.

JOHN 5:24
'VERILY, VERILY, I SAY UNTO YOU, HE THAT HEARETH MY WORD, AND BELIEVETH ON HIM THAT SENT ME, HATH EVERLASTING LIFE, AND SHALL NOT COME INTO CONDEMNATION; BUT IS PASSED FROM DEATH UNTO LIFE'

GOD BLESS

NoJoke116's photo
Sun 09/21/08 09:37 PM
I SEE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, THAT YES, THE GOOD BOOK DIDN'T JUST FALL OUT OF THE SKY AND THERE IT WAS. A MAN (OR IN THIS CASE, A COLLECTION OF MEN) WROTE IT. A MAN EDITED IT OVER THE YEARS, AND A MAN INTRODUCED IT TO ME. I AM PUTTING MY FAITH IN THE FACT THAT THESE MEN HEARD THE WORD OF GOD, AND WROTE DOWN WHAT HE WANTED THEM TO. MUCH LIKE THIS COMPUTER IS ACTUALLY SENDING OUT THE MESSAGE, I'M JUST THE ONE TYPING IT. BUT BEHIND THIS MESSAGE, YOU BELIEVE A MAN IS WRITING WHAT IS COMING UP, NOT THE COMPUTER. JUST AS I BELIEVE THAT GOD MERELY USED THESE MEN TO PUT OUT HIS WORD FOR US, IN THE BIBLE. I JUST BELIEVE THAT GOD GAVE MAN THE LIMITED KNOWLEDGE WE HAVE NOW, AND THAT IS TRULY AN AWESOME GIFT. SOME THINGS SCIENCE COMES UP WITH BOTH AMAZES ME, AND TERRIFIES ME. OTHERS LEAVE ME SCRATCHING MY HEAD, AS IN HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY HOPE TO KNOW THAT. JUST AS SCIENTISTS SEEM TO PUT FAITH IN THEMSELVES WHEN THEY'RE EXPLAINING FINDINGS ABOUT THE COSMOS, AND HOW THE UNIVERSE WORKS WITHOUT EVEN HAVING MADE IT OUT THERE PERSONALLY(AFTER A FEW CENTURIES OF STUDYING THE UNIVERSE, WHICH HAS BEEN AROUND FOR, WELL, A LOT LONGER TIME THAN I KNOW), I PUT MINE IN THE FACT I BELIVE IN THE WORD. AND MY CREATOR MERELY USES MAN FOR HIS OWN PURPOSE, WHICH I IMAGINE WE WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND SO LONG AS WE LIVE, OR HE WOULDN'T BE WORTHY OF BEING CALLED GOD. AND I DON'T HAVE THE PAMPHLET (THROUGH THE UNITED CHURCH OF GOD)WITH ME, BUT SOME OF THE THINGS IN THE BIBLE HAVE BEEN PROVEN THROUGH ARCHAEOLOGICAL AND SCIENTIFIC FINDINGS, THOUGH I GIVE CREDIT TO YOU, NOT EVERYTHING, YET :) THAT ONE I LEAVE TO FAITH. SO, MAYBE BOTH COULD AREAS COULD SAY SOME THINGS ARE PROVEN, OTHERS ARE JUST LEFT UP TO FAITH. THAT IS WHERE OUR OWN FEELINGS COME IN. GOD BLESS!!

HAVE A GREAT EVENING EVERYONE-I'M NEW TO THIS, AND I DON'T HAVE A COMPUTER, SO YOU MAY NOT SEE ME UNTIL WEDNESDAY. JUST LETTING YOU KNOW I'M NOT CUTTING AND RUNNING, SO PLEASE REPLY, AND WILL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP......

Previous 1