Community > Posts By > LashV1200

LashV1200's photo
Fri 07/23/10 03:57 PM
Thanks for sharing. Interesting reading it is. Racists exercising well-funded political-engineering techniques are threat to humanity. That’s the way how Hitlers come to power through mass brain poisoning. They will call killing - “act of love,” independent thinkers - “brainwashed,” money-driven lies – “truth.” When the number of brain poisoned reaches the critical mass, the suicidal course of a nation is irreversible. However I believe reasonable people outnumber maniacs and this balance will not be broken.

LashV1200's photo
Fri 07/23/10 03:30 PM

Linda is blonde, a Democrat and an Obama supporter, but that could all be a coincidence.

I heard that story with a brunet Republican Bushist.

LashV1200's photo
Fri 07/23/10 03:26 PM

I admit to the double standard(if thats what you call it),, I believe in the roles ADULTS have which are all the same

but in a family, I believe in PRIMARY roles set in individual strengths

Women explained me well what they expect from me. They never bothered explaining what they will bring to the partnership.

LashV1200's photo
Fri 07/23/10 03:19 PM

That's all that any president is. It takes MUCH more than a single person to get anything done. So why blame Bush? Why blame Obama? This whole financial fiasco that this country is in is not any one persons doing.

I was told by a person who worked in a "think tank" part of the government, that anyone who thinks that the President has one iota of control over our country is fooling themselves by believing what we are taught.

Did they assassinate JFK just for fun?

The idea of “irrelevant presidents” is the current administration’s excuse of not delivering the promised “Change”. It is also comfortable for the previous administration, since blaming the Dems for Reps’ actions is awkward, laughable, and overused.

LashV1200's photo
Tue 07/06/10 03:52 PM

And yes, I was bored when I typed that.

So am I.

LashV1200's photo
Tue 07/06/10 03:43 PM
They had WMD under their shirts and were going to eat my fellow Americans.

The private who leaked this CLASSIFIED video is under court martial now. Who could imagine the clip will burst so much patriotism.

[I am typing it from Baghdad. So I am qualified.]

LashV1200's photo
Thu 12/31/09 10:34 AM
I suspect this man is English. That is why he uses the term "girl". Maybe he doesn't realize we like to be called women. There's a cultural difference. A small cultural difference that could start a war. I try to forgive the British. But it's really hard. They're so much more advaaaanced socially. There is said it. I am prejudiced and I admit it.

Women are naturally wise. Only over-matured girls can post self-insulting messages revealing how mentally and emotionally dysfunctional they are. That jester girl is fun. -- I love Mingle.

[Mygenerationbaby, if you want to know my nationality, you may check my profile here. That “Star#1” (or whatever her nick is) has checked. -- As the result the Mingle software sent me an auto-message that she is 33 from Canada. Would you be prejudiced knowing that a Canadian girl soils herself trying to curse an American man? Though I do not understand the nationality based right to be right no matter what.]

--

I agree with the post that says, Stupidity (shifting from micro to macro level) is the impetus of wars that have no valid reasons. Therefore when somebody posts stupid anti-American statements (claiming nonsensical accusations against the US government), we should name the statements as they are, inane and treacherously stupid. The author of such statements is an anti-American provocateur.

War is the last resort when we have to defend our country. However when instead of fighting real terrorism we had invaded Iraq (because it was “available”), we have started the war without a valid reason. It is hypocrisy to try convincing the four-thousand-plus American families who have lost their sons, daughters, husbands, and relatives in Iraq; convincing them that the war in Iraq is “natural” and “useful for economy.” Such declaration is untruthful and cynical (especially knowing about billions dollars the US government is spending now to recover Iraq after the war). Such war is “unnatural.” Have you ever seen blood and physical pain? Maybe you’ve seen the American Soldiers movie. -- It shows one day of American soldiers who pour their blood in Iraq. It is not Sci-Fi, it is real.

Our military has won the war and continue supporting stability in that country, while politicians are losing this war. We are carelessly losing potential economic benefits from Iraq giving up the benefits to Chinese, Italians, Malaysians, Ukrainians, etc.

“Can you handle the truth?”If not, sorry for bothering the charming party.

Anyway it was a great thread in spite of few boo boos. I agree with majority of participants. I think our society is on the right track.

LashV1200's photo
Wed 12/30/09 01:37 PM

It depends. If you can help to a person to become better, you must do it. If the case is hopeless, you should either kill the violator, or let the one go … from the top floor of a skyscraper. laugh

Bad behavior is self-punishment always. So the question is can we help or we cannot.

but does not speaking up or acting as if they aren't doing anything similar to condoning it?

Yes, it is. Self-punishment is unavoidable process in such cases. If we can accelerate the process, the cure will be faster.

LashV1200's photo
Wed 12/30/09 01:03 PM
It depends. If you can help to a person to become better, you must do it. If the case is hopeless, you should either kill the violator, or let the one go … from the top floor of a skyscraper. laugh

Bad behavior is self-punishment always. So the question is can we help or we cannot.

LashV1200's photo
Wed 12/30/09 10:55 AM
What’s the definition of “Old and Bitter”? I enjoy my adventurous life and comradeship of wonderful people. I like my professional activity and blessed having smart friends. I do not aging; I live a fantastic life. Mingle is fun; it is a good evening addition to my day fun. happy

LashV1200's photo
Wed 12/30/09 10:28 AM
Nobody expects anything more than that from this girl. I feel sorry for her.

I forgive you.

LashV1200's photo
Tue 12/29/09 02:16 PM
Twisted brains. -- Twisted policies. -- Misuse of tax money. “Common sense is not so common,” but madness is.

LashV1200's photo
Tue 12/29/09 01:48 PM
A big red flags for me is people that have the numbers 69 in their profile name. ohwell

Justme[b6/b]5[b9/b] has it.

LashV1200's photo
Tue 12/29/09 10:57 AM

War is about profits. Everything else is propaganda. As long as three people exist on the planet one will make money by convincing the other two to war on each other.

This is a nice piece of propaganda. happy Bloody stuff aside, the name of the game is not Profits; it is CORRUPTION damaging the national economy.

I do not concur on cool philosophical sentiments (such as quoted above), because I am in war zones for the last four years.

LashV1200's photo
Mon 12/28/09 01:23 PM

You've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything.

so who thinks this is true?

Absolutely. flowerforyou

LashV1200's photo
Mon 12/28/09 01:19 PM

I'll put up my looks to see who is the ugliest one here.

happy OK. We have a contest. Let ladies be supreme judges. happy

LashV1200's photo
Mon 12/28/09 12:02 PM
I stand up for my country and its bright future. Extremely challenging objectives nowadays. Or maybe it was so always. waving

LashV1200's photo
Mon 12/28/09 11:38 AM
happy I am ugly and cool. :angel:

LashV1200's photo
Mon 12/28/09 11:05 AM
noway laugh laugh How old are you? You are implying that our government runs clandestine biological warfare operations to eliminate “unintelligent” majority of the world.

a war (or all sorts of mass "artificial" epidemies) would remain the most widely used remedies for world's ills...

... intelligent person. However, have you ever wondered about the percantage of such people in the whole World? (30%, or 40%, or maybe even 50%???)
The greater part of Humanity hardly qualifies for the title of an "intelligent person". ... unfortunately the inborn backwardness of some folks is beyond any hope ...
...when most of the Congress supports those "critical decisions"! For that reason (i.e. the general public's inability of comprehending all remifications of the decision) some of those decisions aren't even made public at all.

We need a brain vacuum cleaner to scrub such weird SiFi hallucinations. You have no clue you are talking about. I do not see the subject to discuss here.

I sincerely hope that the above quote is not a sign of self-destructing brain mutation, but you are in the process of self-education and will be very successful learning a lot.

The Copenghagen Convention was the 1st global attempt of tackling the problem of reducing the "green-house effect".

P.S. Internet is a good library and you might want to read about many international forums where governments of leading countries discussed and negotiated global environmental issues. Copenhagen was neither the first nor the second forum of this type.

LashV1200's photo
Mon 12/28/09 10:18 AM

I think the next time a man asks "Would you like to out sometime?", my answer will be "I'll answer that question sometime". Is he actually wanting a date? Is he just feeling the situation out to see what my response will be? Isn't "sometime" a little too vague?

I think the answer should be, “Sure; sometime in the next life.” If he mispronounced his invitation, he should correct his phrase right now. If he is not sure and just testing waters, let him go to hell to make his mind first. He always has time to correct this error of his, unless you want to make the first step. :smile:

Previous 1 3 4 5