LashV1200's photo
Sun 12/27/09 10:31 AM
Keep balance. Harmony is the key. devil

LashV1200's photo
Sun 12/27/09 09:53 AM
flowerforyou I need to print is out. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

LashV1200's photo
Sun 12/27/09 09:45 AM
I said, “There are cases when the war is unavoidable,” for example defending our country, defending interests of our country, protecting those who need and ask for help. At the same time, if anybody starts a war w/o any reason, that person is a psychopathic criminal. What part of the above you do not understand?

I would prefer to sound like a “peacenic” than a belligerent sociopath. You say you “do not intend to advocate for war!” and …

until the world progressed
to another (higher) stage of conscience, a war (or all sorts of mass "artificial"
epidemies) would remain the most widely used remedies for world's ills... noway

Are you saying that we all are apes incapable to determine our destiny? [Sometimes results of our presidential elections support such statement.] “Higher stage of our conscience” depends on us now and always. It is our choice either (1) to think logically, independently, and wisely or (2) fall in mental slavery of repeating propaganda that slave masters has cooked. Democracy’s prerequisite is smart people; otherwise Democracy is useless. There are peoples who prefer living in prison camps. -- That is not the American way.

If you refer to the problem of overpopulation, the remedies for it are contraceptives and education (not wars).

LashV1200's photo
Sun 12/27/09 09:34 AM
laugh Everyone select one’s favorite comedian. Palin is the best. laugh

Whatever the point is, rudeness is an argument against it.

LashV1200's photo
Sun 12/27/09 09:13 AM

Her full name, which left register office staff in Perton, Wolverhampton
reeling is: Autumn Sullivan Corbett Fitzsimmons Jeffries Hart Burns
Johnson Willard Dempsey Tunney Schmeling Sharkey Carnera Baer Braddock
Louis Charles Walcott Marciano Patterson Johansson Liston Clay Frazier
Foreman Brown.

Maria told the city's Express and Star: "The whole thing came about
because both my mum and dad are obsessed with boxing and have a bit of a
daft sense of humor.

"When I was young I couldn't ever remember my name. It took me to the
age of 10 to memorize it all."

The 33-year-old mother added: "I'm hoping Autumn has a good sense of
humor with her name. It's never done me any harm though."

So ya think they did it with the middle names? How many middle names do you have?whoa

rofl rofl rofl

LashV1200's photo
Sun 12/27/09 09:08 AM

An interesting question:

So I dated this guy on this site and did everything by the book;

didn't share baggage

wasn't afraid of a physical relationship

didn't constantly talk and instead asked questions

took interest in hobbies

And yet all of this seemed to be the wrong thing to do. So my question is, is all dating advice just full of ****?

Absolutely. That’s why they call it “advice.” You should think, feel, select your behavior line, and make your decisions yourself.

LashV1200's photo
Sat 12/26/09 04:05 PM

Well, how do you treat a neighbour who acts irresponsibly,
who disturbs the peace, who repeatedly breaks and violates all social rules of conduct,
who beats up his wife and kids, etc. wtc. etc.
Certainly, initially, you give him the bnefit of a doubt, you try to reason with him,
and try all possible peaceful measures to engage the culprit in negotiation.
Finally, your patience is over and you file an official complain... And yet, the
neighbour continues in his evil ways...
*Then you ask your husband to talk some sense into that neighbour...
But your husband returns home with a broken hand! *Then you
assemble[/ a group of concerned residents and, together,
the group is trying to reason with the neighbour...
Yet, all of the attempts appear to pass in vain.

*Only after that you hire a group of tough guys who beat the S... (i.e.hell) out
of that neighbour!!!

The same happens in politics, althoughthe politicians are not as patient as you are...
As I mentioned, war is the failure of diplomacy -- though, often, not your own!!!

Well, I cannot agree more with that. How do neighbors treat a drunken sailor who shoots them because “he can” (i.e., the sailor has a gun and the neighbors do not)? -- Neighbors unite, and buy guns, and eventually shoot down the drunken sailor. [Germany and Japan were such “sailors” in the WWII.]

In addition, military over-expenditures are not healthy for national economy: it either requires people’s economic sacrifices (which Americans willingly accepted during the WWII, because the war defended our country) or leads to an economy crisis. Any nation has two sectors of its national economy: (1) the War Economy funded via taxation and government borrowings and (2) the Value Creating Economy that provides Supply matching Demand from population and private businesses. The Value Creating Economy pays taxes to the government and does not consume tax money. If the War Economy exceeds certain proportion of the Value Creating Economy, this disproportion will break normal economic relations. For example, price bulbs (like overpriced real estate) burst (and we observe massive foreclosures); expectations of corporate profitability become moot and stocks (including pension savings) go down. [To be fair we must say that the reasonably proportionate War Economy prevents the crisis of overproduction (like the one in 1920’s-1930’s). Also if products of the War Economy are sold overseas, such sales contribute to the Value Creating Economy.]

LashV1200's photo
Sat 12/26/09 01:58 PM
Does it really matter whose fault it is, if the bond has expired? He drinks and cheats; she likes “bad boys.” She’s rude and careless; he likes “strong women.” There are thousand scenarios, which practically impossible to classify.

LashV1200's photo
Sat 12/26/09 01:29 PM
Does it really matter? One cannot be fully responsible for “evolution of relationship.” I agree it is a dialog (“two for tango”). However any evolution has its natural course. Over-analysis does not help to make future perfect. Lessons learned improve our abilities, but we are never perfect.
Somebody told me a joke, “To keep sanity everybody has to change one’s job and one’s spouse every five years.”
happy

LashV1200's photo
Sat 12/26/09 12:54 PM

for me it's rudeness and thoughtlessness of others with an air of superiority

That says it all perfectly.

LashV1200's photo
Sat 12/26/09 12:39 PM
The plot hints about our policy in Afghanistan and Iraq. The analogy is false; we neither pump oil nor mine natural resources in these two countries.

LashV1200's photo
Wed 12/23/09 02:49 PM
I do not believe that a psychologically healthy person is striving for war, killing, raping, observing blood of one’s friends, being violently killed or tortured. Dissemination of such belief is nothing else, but pre-war propaganda. In days of peace it is a nice game to be cynical and express bizarre opinions. There are cases when the war is unavoidable, but those are much less than 50% in the human history. Social Darwinism was Gebels’ effective propaganda tool and nothing else. Napoleon killed 3 million young Frenchmen; Hitler – 9 million of Germans plus 6 million of Jews. Are you saying we are all that type? I am not.

"Fuhrer, we are on the march! Victorious Italian troops crossed the Greco-Albanian frontier at dawn today!"
Benito Mussolini - (to Adolf Hitler) 28th October 1940

"A gigantic fleet... has massed in Pearl Harbor. This fleet will be utterly crushed with one blow at the very beginning of hostilities...Heaven will bear witness to the righteousness of our struggle."
Rear-Admiral Ito - Chief of Staff of the Combined Fleet - November 1941

"The fruits of victory are tumbling into our mouths too quickly."
Emperor Hirohito (On his Birthday) - 29th April 1942

Bumper stickers: Thoughtless war statements, propaganda or both?

http://media.www.collegian.com/media/storage/paper864/news/2009/02/27/Opinion/Bumper.Stickers.Thoughtless.War.Statements.Propaganda.Or.Both-3652112.shtml

LashV1200's photo
Mon 12/21/09 12:39 PM

Dear Ladylid,

Lets see, does that mean you love to drink? Name your poison girl.

Mine is red wine or some really good lager.

Dr.Cliff

smokin Cliff23, I like gin and tonic. Happy Solstice! drinker happy

LashV1200's photo
Mon 12/21/09 12:24 PM

flowerforyou Thank you for sharing the scientific observation and the philosophy concept. Peace. flowerforyou
I didn't consider it religious

happy Which one, solstice or blessing? happy flowerforyou
laugh either silly. I don't consider the beginning of the new year, as a religious idea. If I had posted Merry Christmas, should that be under General Religion? :wink:

noway Solstice and blessing are both silly? frustrated I disagree. We have a scientific debate here. I bet a calendar New Year would be under Rocket Science and marry christmas – under Stay Happy and Committed. happy flowerforyou

LashV1200's photo
Mon 12/21/09 12:09 PM

flowerforyou Thank you for sharing the scientific observation and the philosophy concept. Peace. flowerforyou
I didn't consider it religious

happy Which one, solstice or blessing? happy flowerforyou

LashV1200's photo
Mon 12/21/09 11:59 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou My prayers for you. We’ll rock roll!!! :banana: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

LashV1200's photo
Mon 12/21/09 11:29 AM

LashV1200's photo
Mon 12/21/09 10:59 AM
Snooow! It’s nice. News show it every day.