Community > Posts By > Sparky

no photo
Sat 11/12/22 08:10 AM

SparklingCrystal, I, too, am an Artemis type. LOVE working with Artemis.

As far as shoes/bags, I think the most Ive owned over the last 20+ years might be 6? 3 bags/purses. 3 pairs of shoes.

I would give my significant other my credit card and driver's license to carry. Id have the chap stick and phone.

Currently have more bags/totes than shoes. If I have to mess with something staying on my shoulder, I cant be bothered.

Sparky! I dont own a belt. May I have a few of yours? <gigglesnorting>

Storm, only if you accept the matching handbag and shoes to go with it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

no photo
Fri 11/11/22 08:50 AM
Well Crys, for me the myth is real :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: i love shoes, handbags and purses and i love to match my shoes with my purse or handbag and my belt! Don’t forget the belt LOL. I have all styles and colors! I am a mini Imelda Marcus!

no photo
Thu 10/13/22 05:02 PM
A good fast pace jog!

no photo
Thu 10/13/22 04:58 PM
We nee to stop politicizing every event in the world! Is taking the fun out of it, and I think we need kore fun and less drama!
We Soccer or Fútbol lovers wait 4 years for this tournament!
I always support the ‘underdogs’ teams :wink:
For This World Cup these will be my teams:
Ecuador, Senegal, Australia, Wales and Poland!

no photo
Mon 10/03/22 03:23 PM
Killing me softly with his song-Roberta Flack

no photo
Fri 09/30/22 11:38 AM
I attended for first time a Mehndi party. The artists did an awesome job with our Henna designs!

no photo
Mon 09/26/22 01:19 PM
People who really appreciate and care about you will not judge, they might drop an advice here and there always with your best interests in their hearts. It will always you who has the last word and choice!:wink:

no photo
Sat 09/24/22 06:53 PM

A wife comes home late one night and quietly opens the door to her bedroom. From under the blanket, she sees four legs instead of just her husband's two. She reaches for a baseball bat and starts hitting the blanket as hard as she can.

Once she's done, she goes to the kitchen to have a drink. As she enters, she sees her husband there, reading a magazine.

He says, "Hi darling, your parents have come to visit us, so I let them stay in our bedroom. Did you say hello?"

Ph crack! LOL :sob::sob::sob::sob:

no photo
Sat 09/24/22 06:49 PM
Amy Winehouse,
Ella Fitzgerald,
Aretha Franklin,
Celia Cruz
Oscar De aleon

no photo
Sat 09/24/22 06:44 PM
Thinking that I shouldn’t eat the whole burger and fries :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

no photo
Fri 09/23/22 12:13 PM

Doctor: Bad news, you have terminal cancer and Alzheimer's. Patient: That's not so bad I could have had cancer.

Jeez LOL

no photo
Fri 09/23/22 12:12 PM

I know a little about Excel, but not in depth (anymore).

I'm wondering... if I'd make a list of activities that I regularly do...
Let's say this:
1 walking
2 meditating
3 vacuuming
4 ...
5... etc. etc.

If I now want to quickly journal what I've done today, is it possible to then enter in cells under 'today' ONLY the corresponding nr of the activity I've done?
So let's say today I walked and vacuumed, I just enter 2 and then "meditating" appears.
I enter 3 in the next cell and "vacuuming" appears.

If that makes sense.
Is it possible to do that?
And if so, what is the correct formula for this?

Crystal, were you able to figure out how to get your excel tracker to do what you need?

no photo
Fri 09/23/22 11:08 AM

If there’s one lesson I’ve learned, it’s that encountering adversity, as I have, isn’t necessarily a bad thing. It’s what we make of it, how we use it to shape ourselves and our futures, that ultimately determines our success and happiness.
~~Tina Turner

I respect and admire TT. she is a great example of strength and resilience!!

no photo
Fri 09/23/22 11:00 AM
Before i married my ex husband and i were in a LDR for 3 years. We saw each other during that period only 3 times. Even when we had frequent phone calls and wrote letters (yes, no internet or video chats back then, gosh revealing my age LOL) I can tell you that i we were not ‘in love’ when we married. We went thru that stage only after we married. We were married for 25 years until it ends 3 years ago.
I personally think that the physical and face to face interaction are key to foster the deep feeling of being in love.
But, everyone is different and as my nona said: in the power is the will!

no photo
Fri 09/23/22 10:43 AM

Well rested! And feeling good about my new job. So far the other members of the team, who I've met, are really cool people. Very easy going and lots of positive energy.

Hope not late to congratulate you River on your new job! Hope things continue to go well and many success!

For me, things are getting back on a more solid track! So i am more relaxed! :sunglasses:

no photo
Fri 09/23/22 10:39 AM
I am off today so just getting ready to enjoy my long weekend!!

no photo
Fri 09/23/22 10:37 AM
Thinking at reading some of the comments in so
E of the posts and some of the post itself are getting out of hand!
Some people really needs to take a chill pill! Life is to short to hold so much hate and bitterness!
Just my thoughts…:thinking:

no photo
Thu 09/22/22 08:44 AM
- to listen not only with my ears but with my heart, and
- to let go

no photo
Thu 09/22/22 08:41 AM
To my daughter’ endless chit-chat!! Lol

no photo
Thu 09/22/22 08:39 AM
I am attracted to a man's sense of humor and his intellect. physical characteristics?: hands and legs, that's why I love to watch soccer!🥰

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11