your words
your pain
changed me
and I know now who we are

I spoke again
and I hope you hear me
I'm sorry
I'm so very sorry

Heartaches usually brings the most beautiful inspiration out! Beautiful poem Mig!

no photo
Tue 09/20/22 04:36 PM
- tequila shots
- dancing in the moonlight
- Fridays after 5 pm!!!!

no photo
Mon 09/19/22 02:49 PM
Hit the toad jack-ray Charles

no photo
Sun 09/18/22 06:32 AM
Good and blessed morning to all🥰

no photo
Sat 09/17/22 09:50 AM

I know a little about Excel, but not in depth (anymore).

I'm wondering... if I'd make a list of activities that I regularly do...
Let's say this:
1 walking
2 meditating
3 vacuuming
4 ...
5... etc. etc.

If I now want to quickly journal what I've done today, is it possible to then enter in cells under 'today' ONLY the corresponding nr of the activity I've done?
So let's say today I walked and vacuumed, I just enter 2 and then "meditating" appears.
I enter 3 in the next cell and "vacuuming" appears.

If that makes sense.
Is it possible to do that?
And if so, what is the correct formula for this?

SC, i think what you are trying to do accomplish can be done in excel whit is called ‘reference list’

no photo
Fri 09/16/22 11:37 AM

A bit naive to think having millions (yes, millions) of illegal and undocumented people just coming into the country willy nilly isn't a big priority and even more naive (uneducated?) to say Trump didn't address it. Night and day difference at the border between the two parties! But hey, at least you wrote a "feel good" reply that tried not to offend, as if anyone but the democrats care about being offended.

I am not surprised by your answer. You don’t know me but you are calling me ‘uneducated’. Maybe you need to get out of your ‘bubble’ and speak with at least one of those millions of illegal immigrants. Maybe that will help you to enhance your knowledge about other cultures and ethnics, and maybe just maybe, you will learn to be more tolerant to ‘different’.
And next time you are having a salad or a piece of corn, remember, that you can still afford buying it thanks to the exploitation that those millions of ‘illegal immigrants’ endure in this country.
May be you should go and replace one of them in the field working under the conditions they do and getting paid the miserable salary they get.
Or just keep ‘cuddling’ and think twice before you judge others and label them as uneducated just because they don’t share your narrow minded opinions.
Thank you for making my point. All emotional (very thin skin evidently), not factual. You made a bold claim about the border pretty much being the same under the last 2 presidents which is so wrong and uniformed that all I did was point it out. I didn't even bother to elaborate on it since its so obviously wrong. Sorry you can't handle the truth or facts and wish to live in your happy place. More power to ya if you can do that.

Mr GG, you and I can go on and on on here but I will stop, because you definitely misread my comment about the border issue. I never said that one president handled better than the other. What i said was that it wasn't a problem created by current president. I have been living in this country for almost 3 decades and the southern border issue always has been a 'problem' , sometimes more controlled sometimes not much. I think depends on the circumstances of the countries from where those people are coming from. If we are having terrible economical repercussions after the pandemic imaging those other countries. That is probably one of the major reasons why the situation is getting worst. Many of those countries the Covid situation is not 100% under control. I don't have to explain to you the whys. Also, the illegal immigration in this country is not all as result of the southern border, and that is a fact not a speculation. 50% of the illegal immigrants in this country came thru legal immigration access points like airports and ports. So I don't think building a wall around the country will be possible ;-). And another fact is that quarter of those immigrants being in a legal limbo is due to the inefficiencies of the ICE services which have years and years of backload cases. And another fact is that more than 50% of those illegal immigrants are not a economical burden to this country, believe it or not, they pay taxes and no, they are not all benefiting of the Welfare services. There are more citizens and legal immigrants in Welfare than illegal ones.
Again, we both can go rebutting to each other arguments to no end. Let's don't get personal and cross line of respect. Maybe one of this days we can have a face to face conversation and share our views. And for your information, I am not registered as either Democrat or Republican. I am 'Intendent' ;-)

no photo
Thu 09/15/22 07:41 PM
I simply cannot do stupid!

no photo
Thu 09/15/22 07:38 PM

A bit naive to think having millions (yes, millions) of illegal and undocumented people just coming into the country willy nilly isn't a big priority and even more naive (uneducated?) to say Trump didn't address it. Night and day difference at the border between the two parties! But hey, at least you wrote a "feel good" reply that tried not to offend, as if anyone but the democrats care about being offended.

I am not surprised by your answer. You don’t know me but you are calling me ‘uneducated’. Maybe you need to get out of your ‘bubble’ and speak with at least one of those millions of illegal immigrants. Maybe that will help you to enhance your knowledge about other cultures and ethnics, and maybe just maybe, you will learn to be more tolerant to ‘different’.
And next time you are having a salad or a piece of corn, remember, that you can still afford buying it thanks to the exploitation that those millions of ‘illegal immigrants’ endure in this country.
May be you should go and replace one of them in the field working under the conditions they do and getting paid the miserable salary they get.
Or just keep ‘cuddling’ and think twice before you judge others and label them as uneducated just because they don’t share your narrow minded opinions.

no photo
Thu 09/15/22 03:41 PM

Shocks me how ANYONE can watch what is happening at our border and think this is ok. Border security is one of the few mandatory jobs any administration is required to do. Biden/Harris shouldn't be in office due to this one issue alone, let alone all the others! Insane to think 40% of Americans are ok with this and will give it a pass.

I normally don’t talk politics but I am making an exemption.
I don’t think is fair to blame the border situation on current president. This has been an ongoing issue from decades that no president, democrats or republicans, have been able to address. I feel is another smoke curtain that is been pull to divert the attention from more serious issues such the fact that the former president was holding highly sensitive documents after his term was done at one of his private homes. Why? Shouldn’t that be ground for treason?
I think there are more concerning issues and situations in this country that should be taken care of by whomever is in the white house.
People need to stop being hateful and negative just because the person sitting in the presidency is not from their political party.
That person is representing all Americans and as American that is what i look at. How can we work together to move forward.

no photo
Thu 09/15/22 01:29 PM

You got to love how these hypocrats tell us if you think the election was stolen from trump than you are a white supremeist, and a destroyer of democracy , and should be disqualified to hold office , but I have seen many videos of Hillary , VP Harris , and many others saying how the 2016 election was stolen from Hillary. And they still say that. But I guess lies and deception instead of truth and ethics rule in the Democratic Party. And now according to the polls only 38% of the American people think joe Biden and his administration are competent. How many people here on mingle 2 are in that 38%. And if any, why?

As of today it is 42.3% approval. Don’t hate me. Just saying :wink:

no photo
Tue 09/13/22 11:49 AM
I wish i can convert them in rewards points on my cc and buy me those gorgeous pair of shoes!!!!🥰

no photo
Tue 09/13/22 11:45 AM

Shaving my balls.

I am sure your balls will appreciate you taking good care of them!

no photo
Tue 09/06/22 11:54 AM
I’ve been waiting for a girl lime you- foreigners

no photo
Fri 09/02/22 01:03 PM
Enjoying a beer in my deck and looking forward to the long weekend ahead!:wink::beer::beer::beer:

no photo
Fri 09/02/22 01:00 PM
At peace!

no photo
Fri 09/02/22 12:53 PM
This is beautiful Mig! Is always refreshing to read the thoughts of the soul!!

no photo
Mon 08/29/22 05:02 PM
water that you should not drink, let it run!