Community > Posts By > Sparky

no photo
Thu 08/11/22 04:35 PM
Don’t you know something called ‘wifi’?
While home connect thru it instead of your cell data!!

no photo
Thu 08/11/22 04:25 PM

What I've discovered about women is they have all sorts of "fun" parts to play with.

The ones that claim they are not ticklish are proven wrong after a thorough physical examination.

LMBO! Smart guy!!!

no photo
Thu 08/11/22 11:56 AM

As far as the word " submissive " ... you should ask a real submissive woman what it means. It has nothing to do with being a slave or not being able to speak your mind. Be aware of who told you that, Your single mother, or girl friend that's never been married or have a man .... I'll wait.

You can go a look for the meaning! Because i am not ‘conforming’ to ‘your’ authority or will and meekly obey you!

And gender expression or identification has nothing to do with your statement of women not been qualified for marriage!

2 different topics, and what is wrong with liking and been a ‘cat loving’ woman???

And before you jump to conclusions: i prefer dogs!!!

no photo
Wed 08/10/22 05:15 PM
Moon River - Rob Stewart

no photo
Wed 08/10/22 01:28 PM
Pepito accompanied his parents to a cousin's wedding. When the bride passed by all dressed in white, Pepito asked: why is the bride dressed in white? to which the mother replied: because it is the happiest day of her life! then Pepito noticed the groom at the altar dressed in black… and Pepito asked: hmmm and why then is the groom dressed in black?…

no photo
Wed 08/10/22 12:47 PM

Today's women aren't qualified for marriage.

Why? Because they are not willing to be submissive, express their mind and speak up?
Or maybe because they are not willing to be ‘personal’ maids to the ‘husband’?

Women now are more vocal because they ate mire educated and are contributing equally if not more to the household. Still they have the ability to wear many hats when involved in a relationship.
They are outstanding mothers to their kids and to the husband, they have to be nurses, psychologists, teachers, drivers, maids, mediators, etc. etc., and the list goes on.
So please think twice next time you said a women today is not ‘qualified’ for married!

Actually they are overqualified!

no photo
Mon 08/08/22 02:02 PM
My sense of humor and i guess my legs!

no photo
Sun 08/07/22 04:23 PM
do whatever makes you happy, be with whomever make you smile, laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live!

no photo
Sun 08/07/22 09:25 AM
Chilling in a hammock in hot Barranquilla-Colombia!

no photo
Sun 08/07/22 03:15 AM
Good and bless morning to all!:blush:

no photo
Sat 08/06/22 03:48 PM
You are in my heart- Rob Stewart

no photo
Sat 08/06/22 03:36 PM
If the boss is pulling the strings, he can’t blame the puppet for a bad performance!:wink:

no photo
Sat 08/06/22 03:30 PM
My bed and I are perfect for each other, but my alarm clock keep trying to break us apart!!

no photo
Sat 08/06/22 03:27 PM

On their way to get married, a young Catholic couple were involved in a fatal car accident. The couple found themselves sitting outside the Pearly Gates waiting for St. Peter to process them into Heaven.

While waiting they began to wonder; Could they possibly get married in Heaven?

When St. Peter arrived they asked him if they could get married in Heaven.

St. Peter said, “I don’t know. This is the first time anyone has asked. Let me go find out,” and he left.

The couple sat and waited for an answer…. for a couple of months.

While they waited, they discussed the pros and cons. If they were allowed to get married in Heaven, should they get married, what with the eternal aspect of it all? What if it doesn’t work? Are we stuck in Heaven together forever?

Another month passed. St. Peter finally returned, looking somewhat bedraggled.

“Yes,” he informed the couple, “You can get married in Heaven.”

“Great!” said the couple. “But we were just wondering; what if things don’t work out? Could we also get a divorce in Heaven?”

St. Peter, red-faced with anger, slammed his clipboard on the ground.

“What’s wrong?” asked the frightened couple.

“OH, COME ON!!!” St. Peter shouted. “It took me 3 months to find a priest up here! Do you have ANY idea how long it’ll take to find a lawyer?”

Lmbo

no photo
Sat 08/06/22 03:23 PM

I'm also noticing you get secret likes with the photos blurred out,but you can decern enough in them ie you can see its someone in a blue dress with a light background to search through profiles and see there are no photos that come close to matching the colours/ shading of the blurred photo, fake photo s to get you to pay to unlock them? who knows? I'm almost done with this site

Don’t waste your money. You will still getting hit by scammers free or as paid member. I fall for that trap initially and i can’t assure you no a single gentleman who approached me was who they claimed to be.

And be aware because some of them from time to time hit the forums but they get scare away by the old timers in here who know their shenanigans!:wink:

no photo
Fri 08/05/22 04:09 PM
Let’ stay together- Al Green

no photo
Wed 08/03/22 11:54 AM

May be, I did not know about you,
All I knew was all that you shared that I trusted without a clue!

May be, I felt that your traits were the one I adored,
All I understood were the morals you adhered!

May be, I was not aware on how was your day,
All that I waited for you to share but there hasn't been any messages from your way!

May be, I expected you to care for me once a week,
All that I expected was ONLY from you when I was weak!

May be, I was not realising your priorities,
All that I longed was a single thought from you but not among your majorities!

May be, I cared more for you,
All that I am is all that I can with whom I love, there's nothing new!

May be, I wasn't more interesting to sustain,
All that I shared was everything from my soul without a lie to stain!

May be, I kept you as my first thought among everything,
All that I felt was not to give you the loneliness, a sure thing!

May be, I did not doubt if you had forgotten me,
All that I trusted was all that you promised me!

May be, I turned as a temporary option in your world,
All that I owned is expected now to be sold!

May be, I do not have rights on you anymore,
All that I am supposed to do is to walk away, there's no one for me, no more!

May be, there are better people to own you,
All that I'm expected, is to vacate the space for a better world for you that's new!

May be...
It is actually the end!!
----------------------------
It's the sore cry behind the "may be" phrases that a person has to assume and undergo when the loved one IGNORES permanently or walks away or diminishes WITHOUT any communication in a relationship! Such loss or wounds cannot go for a healing so easily!
Who should be trusted and who will care for your soul in the bonding?
Questions that remain unanswered!!
----------
May be, you kept longing for that person,
May be, you haven't slept for weeks,
May be, you are in a sick bed,
May be, you cried alot checking if there were messages from that person,
May be, your soul has started to ache!!
------------------------
You are worth, let it go and move on!

May be, it's the end,
For all that it caused yourself to bend!

May be, you should realise,
If someone wants to be a part on your life, they'll make an effort to be in it, that's wise!

May be, you should not trust,
The ones who don't action their words but give mixed signals for they fear of getting committed for being honest!

It's a beginning,
For being yourself and not losing your soul for someone who did not value it, you've been crowned for being strong again by winning!!
- Aatheera

(Dedicated to all those who are going through this painful days - You are worth for the one who is waiting to love you! )

(Dedicated to all those who have done this to your loved one - decide who/what you want in life, communicate your emotions and give your priority to that right person in life!)

Aatheera, you have a way with your writing!
I felt this is the story of my life!
Thanks and keep sharing! I look forward for more!
🥰

no photo
Wed 08/03/22 11:46 AM
‘I told this guy to text me when he got home… i think he might be homeless!’

no photo
Tue 08/02/22 08:20 PM

Thank you. im Hoping that this pain, may gone so soon. i regret the day i fall in love with someone like him. im trying my best, i need to be strong. It's more painful seeing my child in such situation wherein she's not fully aware of what had happened.
thank you so.much..i just need someone to talk..

G. Don’t feel regrets. As hard as your current situation looks now, you will come from it stronger!
You kept the best part of your relationship: your daughter!
Stop following or him in any social media platforms. Stop torturing yourself, is hard to let go but you have ti start doing it. You can do it girl!
Just don’t let your issues with him to become your daughter’s. Keep those 2 relationships separate.
My prayers are with you and your daughter.

no photo
Tue 08/02/22 08:06 PM
not to brag or anything but… when i get naked in the bathroom, the shower gets turned on!!