Community > Posts By > Sparky

no photo
Mon 08/29/22 04:59 PM
Tired! First day back to work from vacation!!
I need another vacation to recover from vacation!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

no photo
Mon 08/29/22 04:57 PM
Pa’lla voy- Marc Anthony

no photo
Mon 08/29/22 04:57 PM
Rice, chicken, salad and some sweet plantains. Plus some coffee

no photo
Mon 08/29/22 04:52 PM
I get a mix. My closest friend and family i do via WhatsApp and work related is via text

no photo
Sat 08/27/22 04:50 PM
Storm this poem mirrors how i felt some time back. I still wonder from time to time… but you come across as a strong person!
Beautiful words and thoughts!

no photo
Sat 08/27/22 10:30 AM
Happy i am on my way back home!!!

no photo
Thu 08/18/22 03:28 PM
Congratulations!!!! God bless you and the parents to be!!!
You are blessed being a young grandma!!! Enjoy Crystal!!!

no photo
Thu 08/18/22 10:02 AM
Alpha Romeo Stelvio Ti!
Fast and furious when needed but slow and mellow when with the right companion!:wink:

no photo
Thu 08/18/22 09:32 AM
Two blondes were driving to Disney. Then they saw a sign that said: Disney Left. They started crying and went back home!!

no photo
Thu 08/18/22 09:26 AM

Jealousy usually roots in FEAR.

Protecting the people important to you usually roots in LOVE.

Since we are discussing human social behavior its important to realize these values are different for each of us.

Sometimes the fact that we do LOVE someone can lead to jealousy about losing the one we love (Fear).

Most normal jealousy can usually be corrected by reassurance.

If you are dating a narcissist, a sociopath or a psychopath chances are the jealousy will get dangerous.

I agree 100% tim! Could have not say better.

Venice, that concept of jealousy you describe is a misconception that unfortunately still out there and a lot women and men endure abusive behavior from their partners with the excuse of jealousy means love.

no photo
Wed 08/17/22 06:36 PM
Money heist is a good one!

no photo
Wed 08/17/22 06:31 PM
My is password protected and no. I won’t share or give access to it to anyone.
I also don’t want to know or have access to my partner’s phone or laptop or computer.
I believe in privacy. My mom always says: if you search you will find, I don’t want to find, so I don’t search! :sunglasses:

no photo
Wed 08/17/22 06:20 PM

An old man accidently crashed his car into a very expensive automobile.

The owner of the expensive automobile jumps out and confronts the old man and says “Give me $10,000 cash or I will beat you to a pulp!”

The old man replies, “Woah, wait buddy, I don’t have that much money but let me call my son, he trains dolphins.”

The old man dials his son and as he is about to speak, the owner of the expensive car yanks the phone out of his hand and says “So you train dolphins, well your old man just hit and damaged my car, you bring me $10,000 or I’m gonna beat the heck outta him!”

The son answers “Okay, give me 15 minutes and I’ll be there.”

In exactly 15 minutes the son pulls up in a Jeep, Ten men jump out and beat the hell out of the expensive car owner.

Meanwhile the son walks over to his father and says “Dad I train Navy Seals not Dolphins"

Hahahaha i love your jokes!

no photo
Wed 08/17/22 07:59 AM
My friends and all my acquaintances said i am witty and joking and full of energy, a true let’s do it kind if woman! I Love good comeback phrases !

no photo
Tue 08/16/22 07:33 PM
A matter of trust- billy joe

no photo
Tue 08/16/22 08:01 AM
Isn’t it romantic- Rob Stewart

no photo
Sun 08/14/22 05:27 AM
Good and blessed morning everyone!:blush:

no photo
Sun 08/14/22 05:22 AM
Enjoy my first cup of coffee while reading!

no photo
Fri 08/12/22 03:50 PM
Ella se hizo deseo- Tito Rojas

no photo
Fri 08/12/22 03:27 PM
A grandmother passes by the room of her granddaughter and listens to her: 1,2,3,4. 1,2,3,4 then curious, she opens the door and asks the granddaughter, what was she doing? the granddaughter replies that she was doing exercises to harden her breasts. the next day the granddaughter passes by the grandmother's room and listens to her: 1…2…3…4, 1…2…3…4. Curious, she opens the door and finds the grandmother throwing her right breast over her shoulder: 1… returning it with her right foot: 2… she throws her left breast over her shoulder: 3… and she returns it with her left foot: 4!