Community > Posts By > ZeeZee

ZeeZee's photo
Thu 03/17/11 04:44 PM
10,034, 10,035, 10,036

ZeeZee's photo
Thu 03/17/11 08:13 AM
It's a ghost town on here... There are very few Illinois men that comment in this forum. I have been trying to get people to interact with not much success.

Good luck with drawing them out of the shadows drinker laugh

ZeeZee's photo
Thu 03/17/11 08:06 AM
This is down right SAD...

It's unbelievable... what can we do to get people to chat in Illinois?

Any suggestions people? what

ZeeZee's photo
Tue 03/08/11 10:06 AM
Hi everybody,

Just wanted some info about St. Thomas hotels... The prices that I have been getting quoted are ridiculous, anybody have any hotels in mind that I might check into for better deals?

Any help would be appreciated!
flowerforyou

ZeeZee's photo
Tue 03/08/11 09:57 AM
ICE is COLD

ZeeZee's photo
Tue 03/08/11 09:55 AM
YES!!! it needs to be that season.

Anybody think the Charlie Sheen needs to take a long needed break?

ZeeZee's photo
Tue 03/08/11 09:52 AM
both of those pictures are to funny..smh

ZeeZee's photo
Tue 03/08/11 09:49 AM
Hey everybody waving

I just want to know how often does the Illinois link gets used...

So I want to do an experiment, just leave a post (it could just be a smiley face) in this thread so we can all see how many people actually check in..

It's unbelievable that Chicago and surrounding areas are this boring!!
slaphead rofl

ZeeZee's photo
Tue 03/08/11 09:36 AM
The reason why a lot of women end up with "loser" for lack of a better word, is because they get lonely waiting on "Mr. Right". And when I say Mr. Right, I by no means mean perfect. Just the right man for that particular women. Women let their guard down for a warm body and find it hard to let go no matter that the person is not Mr. Right for her. Men tend to want that women off of the magazine cover and not that slightly imperfect lady sitting next to him. By the time the guy realizes what he has ignored, that women is with someone she probably would not have picked if MR. RIGHT just had payed a little more attention.

I'm not saying it's all the men fault either, but just a little background as to why good women end up with some not so good men.

ZeeZee's photo
Tue 03/08/11 09:26 AM

party at Nickjs house

Somebody needs to throw a party!!!! please!!!

frustrated drinker rofl

ZeeZee's photo
Mon 01/10/11 12:12 PM

Too bad you can't read... It only says women because there's not a both option.

LMAO!!! I had to check your page after that one and see what he missed. But welcome to Chicago and yes we will try to point you in the right direction. :thumbsup: lol.

ZeeZee's photo
Thu 12/23/10 10:59 AM
Sometimes it seems as if nobody on here to really mingle... I've questioned that myself. And I get some people that are up to no good smhspock . Anyway I'm trying to see past that and look for those who are here to mingle drinks lol.

ZeeZee's photo
Tue 12/21/10 10:29 AM
Whitney Houston...I wanna dance with somebody...
It comes out at the most random times.

ZeeZee's photo
Tue 12/21/10 10:18 AM
What's to love...humm let's see...

There is always something going on...
1.Dirty politics
2.4 seasons in one day
3.Cultural clashes
5.Beaches
6.Museums
7.Theatre
8.Many interesting places to go for nightlife and of course
9.Such good old gangster history lol, see dirty politics-----^

Just a couple of reasons to appreciate the city.

ZeeZee's photo
Tue 12/21/10 08:23 AM
It doesn't sound as if you are that bad... :smile:

But I get your point lol.

ZeeZee's photo
Tue 12/21/10 08:19 AM
Edited by ZeeZee on Tue 12/21/10 08:20 AM
I'm happy to see after a very long hiatus, that people are still reading this thread... I have been quite busy and have not had the time to post. Welcome to the new people and I hope that we can become stronger as a group and continue to post..

I love my city and I know that others do to!!!

:banana:love

ZeeZee's photo
Sun 02/21/10 03:02 PM
I think you have an excellent chance of finding someone. You just have to keep a positive attitude and be self confident. Women smell insecurity, it's not your age at all. It's the same for women if a man feels that you are desperate they haul *** lol.

ZeeZee's photo
Mon 11/30/09 04:28 PM

Best reason to get out....is cause you dont want to be there any more.

Well said and so true.

ZeeZee's photo
Mon 11/30/09 04:26 PM

ZeeZee i would suppose it would come down to wether you love this person or not. Love should come before the bank. It shouldn't matter as much what job you have, what car you drive, what kind of house you live in ... as long as there is love involved. Not to say the person shouldn't pull their own weight; they should. But beyond that ... being with someone because of reasons besides your feelings for each other is just plain dysfunctional.

I used to agree with that but then most marriages are broken up because of financial problems you start to really examine these issues a bit closer the older you get.

ZeeZee's photo
Mon 11/30/09 04:21 PM

flowerforyou If you don't love him enough to accept him as he is then it might be time to end the relationshipflowerforyou

That's true.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11