So...are you sure you don't have a man?

slaphead did I forget to mention that???? rofl

ZeeZee's photo
Thu 12/11/08 10:45 PM

ok i'll stop,it was just a joke:smile:

Dang and I was just about to call the troopers...slaphead

ZeeZee's photo
Thu 12/11/08 10:40 PM

Hi all, just had a question. How many women on here have been approached by these con artists trying to get some money out of you? It's the strangest thing to see how they operate. They email you a couple of times and then try and get money out of you. I'm like WTF!!!! Are you serious?!?! Their language skills are terrible and they try and say that they are college educated. I guess your wondering why I'm saying they...it's because I believe it was different people emailing me from the same account. You could tell by the sentence structure. I knew the person was lying from some questions I asked.

Anybody else have this to happen to them?

i actually had some guy awhile back and he was from africa i think and we were talking and he ask me what kind of job i had. i told him i was a professional singer,(LOL!! he belive it. i block his butt after that. and no i cant even sing. but i thought it was funny just to see what he would do or say
thats a good one, i think if i get one ill say im a proctologist

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Good one...They need something stuck up their A$$

ZeeZee's photo
Thu 12/11/08 10:39 PM

Hi all, just had a question. How many women on here have been approached by these con artists trying to get some money out of you? It's the strangest thing to see how they operate. They email you a couple of times and then try and get money out of you. I'm like WTF!!!! Are you serious?!?! Their language skills are terrible and they try and say that they are college educated. I guess your wondering why I'm saying they...it's because I believe it was different people emailing me from the same account. You could tell by the sentence structure. I knew the person was lying from some questions I asked.

i actually had some guy awhile back and he was from africa i think and we were talking and he ask me what kind of job i had. i told him i was a professional singer,(LOL!! he belive it. i block his butt after that. and no i cant even sing. but i thought it was funny just to see what he would do or say

That's a good one...I told my guy that I would pick him up from the airport as soon as he arrived!!!

ZeeZee's photo
Thu 12/11/08 10:37 PM
Thanks, I wanted to put the word out for others. Can't we all just MINGLE in peace laugh

ZeeZee's photo
Thu 12/11/08 10:31 PM

ZeeZee's photo
Sun 12/07/08 04:32 PM

I have been avoiding posting here because I'm not really a Chicagoite.......
I'm more of a southburbs ruralite.
But I figure if every little bit helps, I'll pop in and see if this thing grows.
Howdy all!!

Welcome Ghostrider flowerforyou

We are not bias to the Chicago area...well at least I'm not biggrin

Stop by and give a shout anytime!

ZeeZee's photo
Sun 12/07/08 04:30 PM

Lex I think I feel a pulse laugh laugh laugh biggrin

That's just a train going by, a mile down the road....

laugh laugh laugh laugh rofl rofl rofl Now that's just messed up!!!! I really thought I felt it. grumble grumble laugh

If just 10% of the people I see drifting through my "People You Might Be Interested In" area would take the time to actually POST something here, we might find ourselves with a living and breathing forum!

It's just hard for me to imagine someone taking the time to sign up and then never even trying to check out all the stuff the site has to offer them....

I think the problem is a lot of people on here are looking for quick fixes (if you know what I mean spock ). I would like to meet friends and maybe someone to really hang out with and enjoy decent conversation. But that's just my dream...maybe it will come true tongue2 oops Did I get off topic lol. Oh yeah, Lex I agree with you...A little long winded but you get what I'm saying.

I agree...meeting friends for a few laughs...a few wines...and...some music...is the perfect way to spend an evening...besides...sex and relationships seem to complicate matters ...who needs the headaches !...:smile: ...afterall...the seduction is in the journey...:wink:

Now AIN'T that the truth...bigsmile

Welcome Giocamo flowers

ZeeZee's photo
Sun 12/07/08 01:55 AM

laugh laugh laugh laugh rofl rofl rofl Now that's just messed up!!!! I really thought I felt it. grumble grumble laugh

If just 10% of the people I see drifting through my "People You Might Be Interested In" area would take the time to actually POST something here, we might find ourselves with a living and breathing forum!

It's just hard for me to imagine someone taking the time to sign up and then never even trying to check out all the stuff the site has to offer them....

I think the problem is a lot of people on here are looking for quick fixes (if you know what I mean spock ). I would like to meet friends and maybe someone to really hang out with and enjoy decent conversation. But that's just my dream...maybe it will come true tongue2 oops Did I get off topic lol. Oh yeah, Lex I agree with you...A little long winded but you get what I'm saying.

ZeeZee's photo
Sat 12/06/08 05:09 PM

ZeeZee's photo
Fri 12/05/08 10:53 PM

ZeeZee's photo
Thu 12/04/08 08:59 PM
Welcome everybody who new to the thread. I am glad to see that more people are visiting. I hope we can keep this up. And also to hello to everyone else as well....flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

ZeeZee's photo
Mon 12/01/08 11:18 PM
Thanks everybody :)

ZeeZee's photo
Mon 12/01/08 10:54 PM
Did they take the IM off of here? I thought you could IM before. If anybody knows that would be great.

ZeeZee's photo
Mon 12/01/08 10:37 PM
:angry:

ZeeZee's photo
Sun 11/23/08 06:32 PM
How are you? Great to see some new faces on here.

Welcome :wink:

ZeeZee's photo
Sun 11/23/08 06:31 PM
Where is everybody??? I know it's been awhile since I've been on but I have a lot of school work lol. Anyway I will try and check at least every other day.

ZeeZee

ZeeZee's photo
Mon 11/03/08 10:39 PM

im doing good and thanks hon

I have school and work so I try to keep in touch on here. I'm glad that some of us check in happy .

ZeeZee's photo
Wed 10/29/08 04:00 PM

hey everyone hows it going?

hey bull what's up?

ZeeZee's photo
Thu 10/23/08 10:48 PM
I would have to say when people want to push their ideas on you because they just know they're right. I mean if I understand your point, I don't have to agree with it. Turning conversation into an a long drawn out debate. All the while I'm like WTF!!!