Community > Posts By > ZeeZee

ZeeZee's photo
Mon 09/29/08 01:36 PM
Edited by ZeeZee on Mon 09/29/08 01:38 PM

Hey Zee, email me and I will give you a couple more free sites to check out. Also, Zee it seems like you are willing to check a guy out, so make the first move and ask for his number. you are looking to date, right??smooched

Hey Lex, one reason I am on these sites are b/c I am tired of my circle of friends. Same views and I am looking to expand. Can you friends set me up??drinker LOL

Hey Aarika!!!:banana: pitchfork

Hey Montel, I'm looking for some people to hang out with. Do some social stuff around the city. I'm like you, I need a change in the scenery and meeting new people will broaden my horizons bigsmile . Same people doing the same things, starts getting a little boring after awhile frown .

ZeeZee's photo
Sun 09/28/08 11:44 PM
Yeah and that show is great. It takes the vampire thing to whole new level. If you like Tru Blood, I'm sure that you would like Dexter. Me and a friend get together and watch both shows on ondemand. You gotta love ondemand, if it wasn't for that, I would miss some of the episodes.

ZeeZee's photo
Sun 09/28/08 11:11 PM
I don't know why but I love to watch the Lost Boys over and over again. Even when I catch it on tv, I still sit there and watch it laugh.

Other than that to many to name.

ZeeZee's photo
Sun 09/28/08 11:01 PM
I really like the show, it's very witty in a dark and twisted manner. Just wanted to see if there are any other fans on this site.

ZeeZee's photo
Sun 09/28/08 10:58 PM
The Sting was one of my favorite movies...I just watched it about a week ago. It is indeed sad news. Rest in Peace Mr. Newman.

ZeeZee's photo
Sun 09/28/08 10:47 PM
ill ill ill frustrated frustrated embarassed embarassed sick sick indifferent

ZeeZee's photo
Sun 09/28/08 10:45 PM
duck

ZeeZee's photo
Sun 09/28/08 10:44 PM
I thought the party started at 9.

ZeeZee's photo
Sun 09/28/08 10:42 PM
Hammer time...bts :banana:

ZeeZee's photo
Sun 09/28/08 10:41 PM
Can a true democracy really exist? noway

ZeeZee's photo
Sun 09/28/08 05:00 PM
Edited by ZeeZee on Sun 09/28/08 05:01 PM
I haven't met anyone yet but it's been under a month since I joined. I was thinking though, if the people on here that are looking for one night stands could state that on their page, it would make things a whole lot easier for the rest of us :thumbsup: .

ZeeZee's photo
Sun 09/28/08 04:43 PM

Farts next to lit candles in restaurants to see what will happen.

Fudge how did he fine that out!sad2

ZeeZee's photo
Sun 09/28/08 04:37 PM
I didn't think of that one Montel laugh laugh laugh . That's a good one. I mean come on, I don't care what nobody says they want to see who they are talking to if it's any possibility of going out on a date. I mean that's big gamble? They may be the total opposite of what you consider attractive ill .

ZeeZee's photo
Sun 09/28/08 04:30 PM
He thought the girl was eighteen at least she look that way on her school id. laugh

ZeeZee's photo
Sun 09/28/08 04:24 PM
Edited by ZeeZee on Sun 09/28/08 04:25 PM

I will give us a subject to talk about!!

Where is a good place to go and meet singles interested in dating besides the bars (unless you know a specific one and dating sites?) What is the site you have had the most success on?

Montel
laugh

Hi Montel, Well this is the only site that I have tried. It has not been what I thought. I don't know really where the best place would be. It's like a stab in the dark ohwell. What do you think?

Zee

ZeeZee's photo
Sat 09/27/08 12:17 AM

Well I'm new to the Chicago area. Whats going on?

How do you like it so far? Thanks for responding happy. Please don't let the dead thread give you the wrong impression of us here in Chicago. We are truly nice people spock rofl . Anyway welcome to our wonderful city. Where are you originally from?

ZeeZee's photo
Sat 09/27/08 12:13 AM

I am from the Chicago area! How are you? Let's talk!

How are you? Man it is hard to get replies in here sheesh frustrated. Thanks for responding. What area are you from?

ZeeZee's photo
Sat 09/27/08 12:09 AM
bvg

big veggie garden happy waving

ZeeZee's photo
Sat 09/27/08 12:06 AM
Always cheat at church BINGOdevil

Hi rara glasses smile2 waving

ZeeZee's photo
Fri 09/26/08 08:35 PM
Why is our local tread so damn boring!!! How does this make us look? We should be able to converse with each other. Or has our road rage made us unable to communicate once we get to our destinations rant laugh laugh laugh .

Is our city that bad that we don't even want to talk to each other surprised spock . Well I'm going to keep trying until I get some response from my fellow neighbors near and far.

waving