Community > Posts By > mixie629

mixie629's photo
Thu 08/28/08 06:12 PM
Wow, You guys have so much fun when I am gone.

mixie629's photo
Wed 08/27/08 04:33 PM

It's not the end of the world. It's just a haircut. Chilldrinker
The hair will grow back. It's her lack of consideration for my son's thoughts on this that bothers me so much. He asked her not to cut his son's hair, and then 30 minutes later he gets a picture of his son with a buzzcut.
Don't her feelings on this matter as well? Maybe she doesn't like little boys with long hair. Is she the custodial parent? When you are, you are the one who gets to make those decisions. Of course, you are also the one who does all the work.

mixie629's photo
Tue 08/26/08 06:00 PM
If someone that I have never interacted with says "hey want to chat?" I would ignore him.

If you can't find anything about my posts or my profile that gives you more to say than that, then you are clearly not the man for me.

mixie629's photo
Tue 08/26/08 02:29 PM
If you convert a foreign partnership to a foreign corporation in the middle of the tax year, do you record a cumulative translation adjustment on the intial 5471?

mixie629's photo
Mon 08/25/08 06:17 PM

They do tricks??!

Out of this world.... but not in the bar for some reason and not when they are oggled. It's like they have a mind of their own.

Too bad we don't have video here ..we could do breast puppet theater for the guys.

mixie629's photo
Mon 08/25/08 05:09 AM

Well, I don't know what you are talking about now, but I want to say something related to the topic.

Women, in profiles, you don't need to say "I love to laugh". I mean seriously, its laughing. Have you ever really known anyone that doesnt love laughing? Its basically like stating in your profile that you need to eat food because your body uses it as energy.

Ok, I am done.
I have known people with NO SENSE OF HUMOR. Laughing is not important to them. Not everyone considers humor an important part of their life.

mixie629's photo
Mon 08/25/08 05:06 AM

Tell us "It's over"...that one tends to work, or stop calling us...whichever you prefer.

okay...how do you breakup...be friends....and not be offended that i think your friends are hotter and i wanna be wit them instead. laugh
That is just not very nice behavior.

And if you are basing your relationships on how "hot" someone is, you are doomed to failure.

mixie629's photo
Sun 08/24/08 04:26 PM

why do so many people focus on the parents for this topic? I went to school with a guy who had lesbian parents and wether or not it was right or wrong is irrelevant when it comes to how bad it mixed him up as a kid. Not to mention what the poor guy went through when his friends found out about his "moms". Yup, you guessed it, he ran away from home about a thousand times, battled substance, spent time in jail, and tried to commit suicide! I believe that people have a right to exist as they are but where children are concerned, its not about whats best or what should be allowed for the parents. To many people overlook what effect it has on kids!
Thank you for your views here as they run with my own..
Well of course because no one from a traditional household has ever grown up and had problems.

If only it were that simple.

mixie629's photo
Sun 08/24/08 04:22 PM

why do so many people focus on the parents for this topic? I went to school with a guy who had lesbian parents and wether or not it was right or wrong is irrelevant when it comes to how bad it mixed him up as a kid. Not to mention what the poor guy went through when his friends found out about his "moms". Yup, you guessed it, he ran away from home about a thousand times, battled substance, spent time in jail, and tried to commit suicide! I believe that people have a right to exist as they are but where children are concerned, its not about whats best or what should be allowed for the parents. To many people overlook what effect it has on kids!
I know people from traditional households who have the same problems.

Who are we gonna blame that on?

mixie629's photo
Sun 08/24/08 04:20 PM
Well, there ya go!

mixie629's photo
Sun 08/24/08 04:18 PM
Edited by mixie629 on Sun 08/24/08 04:19 PM

:heart: flowerforyou FOLKS its Sunday,,can we try to SHARE the love......flowerforyou :wink: :smile: :smile:

WE have ALL WEEK TO FIGHT,,,,,lol:heart:

who's fighting? and what does sunday have to do with it?
I am not fighting with you darling!

Here- you can have my tequila. I don't drink.drinker

I wasn't fighting with you either... You can have my coffee, I don't drink that it's horrible for ya...happy
I LOVE coffee!!

this is a match made in heaven,

See how easy it is, guy?

mixie629's photo
Sun 08/24/08 04:15 PM

:heart: flowerforyou FOLKS its Sunday,,can we try to SHARE the love......flowerforyou :wink: :smile: :smile:

WE have ALL WEEK TO FIGHT,,,,,lol:heart:

who's fighting? and what does sunday have to do with it?
I am not fighting with you darling!

Here- you can have my tequila. I don't drink.drinker

mixie629's photo
Sun 08/24/08 04:03 PM

I have read some of your posts and honestly, you don't seem like the type of guy who should be picking up girls in bars. You seem like you are above that.

If you don't drink much, you should be wary of chicks in bars anyway. People who drink tend to want to hang out with other people who drink.

I am surprised that you don't get a lot of attention on here because you are clearly decent, intelligent, and kind.

Uhm, check your facts here, I go to bars and i drink, when I'm single, there's not much else to do... I socialize and have a good time, I however an perfectly content at home also... or at a movie or three wheeling, or out to dinner, or making dinner, or doing nothing at all... so watch your generalizations huh???

The only generalization that I made is that people you meet in bars would tend to be people who drink and like to go to bars. If that is not his thing, perhaps he would be better lurking at Borders where the strongest thing they serve is espresso.

I in no way intended to pass judgement on people who do like to go to bars. You will never find me in one, but that is my choice. And so, I would never want to meet anyone there. That is all I am saying.

mixie629's photo
Sun 08/24/08 03:59 PM

Wow, I had no idea that looking at someones profile and not contacting them was a bad thing.

If I see a headline and photo that catches my eye, I look at the profile. True, I havn't contacted more than a few BECAUSE I see something like NASCAR fan, FOOTBALL FREAK, LOVES TO PARTY...and know that that person does not enjoy the same things that I do. Unlike most guys (that I know anyway), I'm not a hound and am really looking for someone that I think is compatible with me, and not everyone is, regardless of how beautiful you may be.

I could look at the ladies photo who started this thread and agree with everyone that she is exceptionally beautiful and well spoken, but don't take it wrong when thats not the only thing someone is seeking.

Try MY life sweetness, My ex loves me and every girl I've been with still calls me and visits when they can..because I AM a good, honest, loyal, caring man who is also strong and smart. I just happen to be bald..and nobody looks. lol

Im done. Guess I should put "talks too much" on my profile.
OK I looked.

Bald is beautiful!!

mixie629's photo
Sun 08/24/08 03:54 PM
Or maybe you should date that DJ. She seems to have her eye on you.

mixie629's photo
Sun 08/24/08 03:53 PM
I have read some of your posts and honestly, you don't seem like the type of guy who should be picking up girls in bars. You seem like you are above that.

If you don't drink much, you should be wary of chicks in bars anyway. People who drink tend to want to hang out with other people who drink.

I am surprised that you don't get a lot of attention on here because you are clearly decent, intelligent, and kind.

mixie629's photo
Sun 08/24/08 03:47 PM
mine starts college...

eek! Am I old?noway noway noway

mixie629's photo
Sun 08/24/08 11:08 AM

Once again I have a desision to make, do I go & sit by myself in a resturant, go thru a drive thru or just eat an apple & some p nut butter home alone? Meal times suck when you are single. I want to make a salad & some tea while someone is out on the deck burning a steak.:cry:

I find it very entertaining to be surrounded by people when Im eating alone..I love watching the couples...from the very new "still in love" kids to the "been together way too long" couple that dine silently..looking more alone, lost and lonely than I could ever feel in that moment...it gives me peace and reassures me that my situation is not as bad as I think it is..

When how I see things changes, then what I see changes....
Clearly, you have been reading my mind!

mixie629's photo
Sun 08/24/08 10:28 AM
If a man was disrespectful enough to keep trying to push my boundaries I would give him the boot. If he is that desperate for sex, he can go get it somewhere else and stop wasting my time.

mixie629's photo
Sun 08/24/08 10:26 AM
I look at lots of profiles. Most of the people I see don't pique my interest. Am I still obligated to contact them? What should I say? "Hi, I looked at your profile and don't find you interesting"?

It doesn't mean you are old or ugly; it just means you are not what the person is looking for. I would not take that personally. Everyone has different things that they seek.