Community > Posts By > mixie629

mixie629's photo
Sun 08/24/08 10:21 AM
This post is unbelieveably sad. I won't even kill spiders in my house. If I am threatened by them, I catch them and put them outside.

Why would someone hurt a kitten? What goes through their minds?

mixie629's photo
Sat 08/23/08 03:51 PM

They are to old now to listen to reason and to far gone. Time for tough love. County Jail it will be for them. They are going to blame the world for their problems when it was mom and dad the whole time. I mean we are talking about human beings here not some dumb animals. They can still change if they want to. If not it's county jail and then off to Jackson state penitentiary eventually. I think they should bring back chain gangs. If they work the hell out of you in prison I don’t think a lot of people would go back to it.

It's just sad, is all. Sometimes I will see a drugged-out teen with a baby and I think, that poor child hasn't got a chance. Somehow the idea of a chain gang doesn't cheer me up.

Well your not going to prison so don’t let the chain gang thing depress you. Also I think some people should be offered free sterilization so they can not have any more children.
Remember back in the day when communities would police each others children. I know some communities need an atomic bomb dropped on them but most can change. I believe
I hope you are right. Trust me - those people are not enjoying their lives. They just don't know a way out; and worse, they don't believe it can happen for them so they won't try.

I was brought up constantly being told that some people are just meant to be poor and there is nothing you can do about it so don't bother to graduate or aspire to anything greater than what you know.

That's F#$king awful!!! Who ever said that to you should be kicked repeatedly in their sexual organs or hung by hooks from their Mammary glands. I hate rotten people. I hate people who steal other peoples dreams. I hate people who step on other people because they are lazy miserable narrow minded retards. Good for you getting out of that s#$t hole environment. Your stubborn like me… that’s good!!!

Yes, but I don't hate people for not knowing better. My mom thought she was telling me the truth. She was trying to protect me from disappointment.

She was tragically wrong, but she was not a bad person. Just ignorant.

mixie629's photo
Sat 08/23/08 03:40 PM
Honestly all of the swimmers I have known wear extra suits - drag suits - to add resistance during training.

mixie629's photo
Sat 08/23/08 03:39 PM
How does he control the rudder?

mixie629's photo
Sat 08/23/08 03:35 PM

And some people just like to stir the pot. Pit people against each other behind the scenes, then want someone to ride to thier rescue. And prove that they are thier friends by defending them in public. And there fore drawing attention to themselves....
hmmm..sounds like a serious syndrome.

Professional victims, maybe?

mixie629's photo
Sat 08/23/08 03:29 PM

They are to old now to listen to reason and to far gone. Time for tough love. County Jail it will be for them. They are going to blame the world for their problems when it was mom and dad the whole time. I mean we are talking about human beings here not some dumb animals. They can still change if they want to. If not it's county jail and then off to Jackson state penitentiary eventually. I think they should bring back chain gangs. If they work the hell out of you in prison I don’t think a lot of people would go back to it.

It's just sad, is all. Sometimes I will see a drugged-out teen with a baby and I think, that poor child hasn't got a chance. Somehow the idea of a chain gang doesn't cheer me up.

Well your not going to prison so don’t let the chain gang thing depress you. Also I think some people should be offered free sterilization so they can not have any more children.
Remember back in the day when communities would police each others children. I know some communities need an atomic bomb dropped on them but most can change. I believe
I hope you are right. Trust me - those people are not enjoying their lives. They just don't know a way out; and worse, they don't believe it can happen for them so they won't try.

I was brought up constantly being told that some people are just meant to be poor and there is nothing you can do about it so don't bother to graduate or aspire to anything greater than what you know.

mixie629's photo
Sat 08/23/08 03:20 PM
Keep going for attention and stay away from the meth.

mixie629's photo
Sat 08/23/08 03:12 PM

mixie629's photo
Sat 08/23/08 03:05 PM
I can't talk to you because I am not a peer-aged female.

mixie629's photo
Sat 08/23/08 03:02 PM
I have (had) a friend who totally SHREDDED me in the name of honesty. I mean, she called me every name in the book and said it was because I needed to hear it.

She kept going until I blocked her. Weird.

mixie629's photo
Sat 08/23/08 02:55 PM
Edited by mixie629 on Sat 08/23/08 03:03 PM

There is a ton of opportunity in this country …laziness and cop outs just are not going to fly anymore. PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY say it with me now..P-E-R-S-O-N-A-L R-E-S-P-O-N-S-I-B-I-L-I-T-Y.

God bless you. I am glad to hear you made it out. I grew up in Detroit By the way.
I don't want to argue with you; I agree with the concept of personal responsibility. However, I have seen some children that my child befriended, for example. Their parents had them at 16; the father is a drug dealer, the mother is scared, abused, uneducated.

These kids really don't have a chance in hell of making it in society. They never grew up because they were not raised.

Is that their fault? We tried to show them a better way but they could not see it. They are both hustling and dealing to get by, since they dropped out of high school.

They didn't have a strong parent behind them to support them and teach them how to live.

And they are not "minorities", at least in the sense that I think you mean it. They are caucasian.

We are not arguing. I have a point of view and you have a point of view. The mother failed those children before they were born. So did the father. It all comes down to what I said before- inferior values.

Race issues in America these days are not about color. They are about culture. Some cultures over all values are inferior because they produce inferior results is what I am saying. A person can change their values when ever they want to. A community can decide to change as a whole in fact. It starts with a person then a group and then the whole. Personal Responsibility. As far as the children you mentioned they need to be taken from their environment and put into a positive setting. Just my Two cents.

I agree with you about the children.

But who is going to do it? I have let them into my home before and they not only robbed me blind, their ghetto friends showed up on my doorstep.

It's a serious problem and self-perpetuating. There are a few, like you and myself, who can see beyond their circumstances and do whatever it takes to rise above. But most can't; and so the cycle of poverty and misery continues. I guess this is what you are talking about - the ghetto mentality. It has nothing whatsoever to do with race or skin color. It is a way of life; I know because I come from a family immersed in the ghetto way of thinking. I was the youngest of 8 and the first to graduate high school. The others didn't bother; dropped out and took low-level jobs; and now my sisters think I am "lucky" because I have a good job.

They really don't see that they bring it on themselves.

mixie629's photo
Sat 08/23/08 02:32 PM
Edited by mixie629 on Sat 08/23/08 02:33 PM
There is a ton of opportunity in this country …laziness and cop outs just are not going to fly anymore. PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY say it with me now..P-E-R-S-O-N-A-L R-E-S-P-O-N-S-I-B-I-L-I-T-Y.

God bless you. I am glad to hear you made it out. I grew up in Detroit By the way.
I don't want to argue with you; I agree with the concept of personal responsibility. However, I have seen some children that my child befriended, for example. Their parents had them at 16; the father is a drug dealer, the mother is scared, abused, uneducated.

These kids really don't have a chance in hell of making it in society. They never grew up because they were not raised.

Is that their fault? We tried to show them a better way but they could not see it. They are both hustling and dealing to get by, since they dropped out of high school.

They didn't have a strong parent behind them to support them and teach them how to live.

And they are not "minorities", at least in the sense that I think you mean it. They are caucasian.

mixie629's photo
Sat 08/23/08 02:27 PM
I think brains are the sexiest part of a man.

mixie629's photo
Sat 08/23/08 02:12 PM

why do u think people r like this? if i knew the answer to that question, i would be rich.
people r the way they r, because that is the way they r, and nothing in between.
political correctness? what is that? what is correct these days.????????noway
What is politically correct these days…well lets see:

Don’t question the value systems of minority’s

Don’t say Global warming is a fraud.

Don’t speak out against poor illegal aliens.. they just want to do the jobs that us fat ,lazy Americans wont do ..don’t cha know.

If you have money you should feel guilty and support any effort by government or leftist organizations to get a hold of that filthy money you have. Bad bad bad.

Don’t tell anyone you have property rights what’s your is evryones.. we are just letting you hold on to it until you croke or until the government wants to build a highway through your front room.

Ya know this is politically correct get it now.

huh Who has an inferior culture?huh

Inferior VALUES in a culture.

Sky rocketing birth rates in single parent homes. The embracing of violence, theft, drugs. .gangster mentality. Very very high incarceration percentage compared to other coulters in that same society.

Tell me I am wrong!!!!

These problems are cross-cultural and are driven by societal problems of unemployment, lack of educational opportunity, and poverty.

It's harder to escape than you think; you don't know until you have lived it.

Tell me I am wrong!!!!

Thanks !!!you just proved the point that the person who started this forum was making.

It's always someone else’s fault.

Hey I don’t have a job so I think Ill go knock up my girlfriend ...AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. The government will a pay for it anyway...SUCKERS!

Me and my homes is gonna go hang out and smoke some cronic..F#@k school. I'm gonna be a B-ball player or a rapper anyway. Sling'en cane pays more than Mick-d's ya know.

Here ya go-

Go to school AND MAKE AN EFFORT TO LEARN.

Then go to a J.R.. college.

Don’t have six or 20 kids when you are not married and or do not have a job.

Save some money- don’t spend every dime you have.

There I just solved poverty for you.

You know it is always someone else’s fault in your world isn’t it.

By the way I grew up with very modest means.
Um..I grew up in the inner city. My family was hampered by mental illness, addiction, crime.

I am now a professional, and a college graduate. I own my own home and have raised a child by myself; a child who is now in college.

I do recognize, however, that not everyone that I grew up with had the strength or the will to get out the way I did. They don't see that they have to power to change their circumstances.

mixie629's photo
Sat 08/23/08 02:02 PM

Its amazing how the perv count goes up and up and up laugh

And soooooo many women on here say looks dont matter laugh laugh

I don't know any woman that say looks don't matter.

bigsmile They do matter. A lot!!! bigsmile

However, I make it a personal rule to never send a message to "shirtless guy". It seems really vain to post a picture like that.
looks don't matter to me. I prefer timeless qualities like intelligence and kindness. Looks fade.

mixie629's photo
Sat 08/23/08 01:57 PM

i never met a positive comment that i didn't like
You look postively scrumptious without a shirt!

mixie629's photo
Sat 08/23/08 01:51 PM
Edited by mixie629 on Sat 08/23/08 01:51 PM

why do u think people r like this? if i knew the answer to that question, i would be rich.
people r the way they r, because that is the way they r, and nothing in between.
political correctness? what is that? what is correct these days.????????noway
What is politically correct these days…well lets see:

Don’t question the value systems of minority’s

Don’t say Global warming is a fraud.

Don’t speak out against poor illegal aliens.. they just want to do the jobs that us fat ,lazy Americans wont do ..don’t cha know.

If you have money you should feel guilty and support any effort by government or leftist organizations to get a hold of that filthy money you have. Bad bad bad.

Don’t tell anyone you have property rights what’s your is evryones.. we are just letting you hold on to it until you croke or until the government wants to build a highway through your front room.

Ya know this is politically correct get it now.

huh Who has an inferior culture?huh

Inferior VALUES in a culture.

Sky rocketing birth rates in single parent homes. The embracing of violence, theft, drugs. .gangster mentality. Very very high incarceration percentage compared to other coulters in that same society.

Tell me I am wrong!!!!

These problems are cross-cultural and are driven by societal problems of unemployment, lack of educational opportunity, and poverty.

It's harder to escape than you think; you don't know until you have lived it.

Tell me I am wrong!!!!

mixie629's photo
Sat 08/23/08 01:47 PM
I am picky here and picky in real life. I am not going to go out with someone I don't want to go out with. Who would?

mixie629's photo
Sat 08/23/08 01:11 PM

noway people are stupid... I'm slowly losing my faith in humanitygrumble

You are the smartest person I have met on this web site yet. You and the person who started this forum. People do suck ...well a lot of people do but not all. I have noticed that our society has become more and more self centered over my life time. Political correctness has become a crutch and a way for groups to deflect any real discussion that people may want to have about inferior cultures and concealed hate. You know what I’m talking about. Me me me society. My way is right and all who disagree must bend to my will even if I don’t do what I say as long as you do what I say its ok…said the spider to the flies.

I agree with you, hard to find people who would drop what they are doing to help you out. my car broke down one day an I was waiting for someone to stop to help for about 5hrs cops even passed by, I had my 4ways on an the hood an truck open.. its pretty bad.
that is why there is such a thing as AAA

mixie629's photo
Sat 08/23/08 10:30 AM
Who wouldn't? rushing headlong into big decisions leads to misery.