Community > Posts By > mixie629

mixie629's photo
Sat 08/30/08 05:00 PM
I guess I just don't care enough about that type of thing..I see women spending money on nails and hair extensions and tatooed eyeliner and I think it's sad that they all think they need to be Barbie dolls in order feel worthy.
but whatever floats your boat, I guess. I would rather give my money to charity or spend it on books.

mixie629's photo
Sat 08/30/08 04:56 PM

And, as far as tickling your tummy goes...that should be easy, just toss a feather anywhere in the northern hemisphere, it will probably land there.
I am so glad that you don't like drama. laugh laugh laugh

mixie629's photo
Sat 08/30/08 04:55 PM

All I know is that people with real lives don't spend any time worrying about what other people do,, much less taking the time to post a thread comlaining about it.

This really tickles my tummy.laugh laugh laugh

Haha Then why did you reply?

Im glad I turned this back on for a moment just to see where this was. First, I was not complaining. Certainly not worrying. It was a topic that came to mind after reading way too much ***** fighting in another thread...without posting at all. I've tried my best to be as polite here as I am in life, but resent personal personal attacks in any form. Not that I can't do that, I just choose, until now, not to. Promise..only this one.

But, since I'm here and my innocent observation has been taken so personally by so many, I should say this. I really couldn't give a damn about the opinion of anyone who is so insecure that thier photograph is a freakin' landscape. Why? You wouldn't fit in the frame but the Sequoia National Forest would? Maybe you can meet Free Willie in that pool. At least you may find someone campatible in weight.

AS for the rest of you who are SO offended by the mere suggestion that some people spend way too much time on here....get a life. YOU are who I'm suggesting needs one.

Have a nice day.
well aren't you a sweet boy. Your mother must be so proud.

mixie629's photo
Sat 08/30/08 04:53 PM

Kicking a$$ at scrabble.

Oh God I have no life sad
at least you must have someone there playing it with you..if you are kicking your own butt, you are right. You have no life.

mixie629's photo
Sat 08/30/08 04:49 PM
I can't even imagine spending $120 on my eyelashes. Yikes.

mixie629's photo
Sat 08/30/08 04:36 PM
All I know is that people with real lives don't spend any time worrying about what other people do,, much less taking the time to post a thread comlaining about it.

This really tickles my tummy.laugh laugh laugh

mixie629's photo
Fri 08/29/08 04:32 PM

Many people find reasons why they do not like someone. They want it all on their terms. They tend to set the bar too high and are unwilling to compromise on their image of what a perfect mate would be. They live in a fantasy world. They want Prince Charming and will not settle for anything less. They will likely end up with nothing.

Never trying and never knowing is not living to your full potential in life. Take measured risks in life and stop making excuses. We have one life to live.
so you are saying that you will settle for less than what you want? How much less? Do you think people should have no standards at all and just go out with the first person they meet?

You have to have some standards, I think. I would rather end up alone than end up with someone I can't stand.

mixie629's photo
Thu 08/28/08 09:20 PM
You are annoyed at only SOME of the buttheads?

Are the other ones less irritating?

mixie629's photo
Thu 08/28/08 09:19 PM

ripped jeans, no shirt, just got out from under the car.... a bit of oil and brake fluid as cologne...oh ya, I love that....

I'll take that to a suit any day of the week...
Is it me, or is it hotter than HELL in here?

mixie629's photo
Thu 08/28/08 09:18 PM

Where did everyone go??? Come back here, so that I may brain theedrinker drinker drinker

you dont want everyone here but ill get the pillows any way

You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger musicdrinker drinker drinker
I KNEW something was missing.

Thanks!

mixie629's photo
Thu 08/28/08 09:18 PM

I think we should all nestle up and make this our home.... kinda like a "coffee house" thread...
Make popcorn!

mixie629's photo
Thu 08/28/08 09:15 PM

I bet some peeople are scared to meet in person. It takes a lot of courage.
why does it take courage to meet friends?

I have met someone from this site and he has become a dear friend.

mixie629's photo
Thu 08/28/08 07:00 PM
Is there some point to this thread?

mixie629's photo
Thu 08/28/08 06:58 PM
I think it beats getting dumped by e-mail...or text.

mixie629's photo
Thu 08/28/08 06:57 PM

lil
dont fall for it she is just trying to get a reaction
its a boring night
what better way to spend it then trying to talk circles around people and not even knowing what you post

Still nothing to say duckie. It's a shame you can't get off MY post.
Once you post it is no longer yours. This is a public forum.

And people on here like..no, they LOVE duckie.

Can we say that about you?

mixie629's photo
Thu 08/28/08 06:25 PM

ok,so i know this guy who can make people go away....you know,make it look like an,"a c c i d e n t.":tongue:
all you have to do is eliminate the motive and establish an alibi.

mixie629's photo
Thu 08/28/08 06:21 PM

Ummmm,how much do I have to pay you to take him off my hands??? tears flowers

He is driving me freaking nuts. I raised my daughter, am helping raise my grandbabies as much as I can, now I am raising him too. Enough is enough, I want out.frustrated rant grumble :angry:

The more I think about it, living in my car really doesn't sound that bad and we have lots of beach around here.scared winking slaphead

Sorry for the rant, he is just making me crazy. Thanks for listening.flowers flowers flowers
Hook him up on here.

mixie629's photo
Thu 08/28/08 06:20 PM

Is this post glorifying drug abuse?

Isn't that vaguely against some rule or other? Promoting illegal activity or something?

Are you finding it appealing. I detect no glory in my writing. Have an aspirin and tonic.

Hey, do whatever you need to do to get attention.

Hope that works out for you. Ciao.drinker

mixie629's photo
Thu 08/28/08 06:17 PM
Some deaf people already wear regular underwear.

mixie629's photo
Thu 08/28/08 06:15 PM
Is this post glorifying drug abuse?

Isn't that vaguely against some rule or other? Promoting illegal activity or something?