Community > Posts By > roknroller

no photo
Mon 09/15/08 09:25 PM
I agree with ya!!

no photo
Sun 09/14/08 11:56 AM
I just got the the Metallica cd that came out this past friday. If you have the cd and listened to every song share your oppinion of it. I think its pretty good considering. I am a fan of their earlier heavy releases like Master of puppets,the black abum and Justice for all. I hated the Load Reload cds as the heavy feel was gone, too commercial. Considering this isn't exactly what I was hoping for as my wish is to have the guys get back to the Master of puppets sound.I will say this is a big step closer to what I am wanting. On a scale of 1 to 10 I give it a 7

no photo
Thu 09/11/08 10:48 PM

I've got to go with the Stones. I'm just not a big Beatles fan.
Surprising! You look like a 1967 era Sgt.Pepper type Beatle !

no photo
Thu 09/11/08 10:47 PM
Ok, you have the power to take a happily married superstar out of their current relationship and match them up with someone you think they would be perfect with. How about Brad Pitt with Nicole Kidman for example? Or maybe put Tom Cruise with Britney Spears!! LOL! Any cool or wacky ideas out there!!

no photo
Thu 09/11/08 10:42 PM

Beatles- best band ther ever was and ever will be.
You got that right!!

no photo
Thu 09/11/08 10:40 PM
Edited by roknroller on Thu 09/11/08 10:41 PM
Come on Beatles fans!! Don't leave me hanging!! These Stones fans are gathering around me like a pack of hungry wolves!! ahhh!!!

no photo
Thu 09/11/08 10:35 PM
Are you a Beatles fan or a Stones fan? Let's see who sides up for who!! I say "bEATLES". Pick one or the other.

no photo
Wed 09/10/08 05:01 PM
When I was about 5 my dad decided to sell our big dog as he was tired of the barking.So my sister and little brother all hopped in the car with the dog in the back seat to make the 30 minute ride to the new owners home. Well, we loved to bring our crayons along and color on road trips so we thought it would be funny to see if the dog liked eating crayons! Well, he did!! So we must have let him gobble up about 2 boxes of crayons along the way. So, we finally get to the peoples house as they are all awaiting their new pet as the mom,dad and 3 kids are standing by the front of the sidewalk as we pulled up. My dad who had no sense of humor and was ready to spank us for any little thing was serious when he said somberly "open the door and hold onto the leash and don't screw this deal up for me! Just hand the people the the leash and I'll get my money and we'll go. Ok, seemed easy enough as dad was wanting a fast deal with no problems! The door popped open and my sister and brother jumped out as I held the dog on the leash and all was ideal as my dad put on a fake smile and said to the eager faces :"Here's that perfect dog you wanted, I hope it brings you much happiness!" As the last word came out of my dad's mouth the dog squatted down on the sidewalk just inches away from the the people's feet and blasted out a huge batch of hot steaming diareah that was every color of the rainbow!! i HAD NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT EVER!! It was simply beautiful!! bLUES AND GREENS AND YELLOW AND RED....All swirled together in a shiny pure liquid mass !! The looks on the peoples faces and kids faces were priceless as their mouths dropped open as well as my dad's who looked at me and said "what the hell did you do to that&^%$) dog!! I knew I was in for the biggest butt whoopin of my life!! (The people bought the dog but were assured this was not an everyday type of bowel movement!!!) true story!!

no photo
Wed 09/10/08 04:36 PM
I don't know about you but I was a big Elton John fan in the 70's as I was introduced to The Goodbye yellow brick road lp at 11 years old and had to hear Bennie and the Jets over and over! I love many of the songs like "Grey Seal" AND Goodbye Norma Jean... Then Caribou came out and I was totally overwhelmed with just about every song! "I've seen the saucers" and all the rest! Anyone else like that out there? I'm not a huge fan since those years but will say those 2 albums were amazing as well as some of his other early releases in the 70's.

no photo
Wed 09/10/08 04:28 PM

Sorry, i need 2 more, AC/DC highway to hell, Iron Maiden, Killers.
Great choices for sure!

no photo
Wed 09/10/08 04:19 PM
Edited by roknroller on Wed 09/10/08 04:29 PM
Remember when we used to have only vinyl albums, come on member? lol! What is your favorite album cover. Hard choice, so name 3 !! I would pick :The Beatles Sgt. Pepper - Van Halen first album - KISS Destroyer

no photo
Tue 09/09/08 10:26 PM
Lets not forget the drummer from Dream Theater Mike Portnoy!!!

no photo
Tue 09/09/08 10:09 PM
Who is this nicko guy??? What band is he from??

no photo
Mon 09/08/08 09:38 PM
I must add the following heros to the resurrection list as they were all important to me: Beatle George Harrison Phil Lynott of Thin Lizzy - Bon Scott of AC-DC - Country artist Keith Whitley -

no photo
Mon 09/08/08 09:34 PM

Sorry...GEDDY. ( I have blocked it out because it makes me shudder just to spell it correctly. *ew*)

Musically, they kick ass, but that voice...

Nothing wrong here except that "Geddy" makes me physically ill when he ummm...ah hem -"sings."

*raspberries* **OK, I will forgive your Geddy comments (not just because you are beautiful, but because everything I read in your profile is exactly what I'm looking for!)

no photo
Mon 09/08/08 09:31 PM
How about "The camera eye" from the Moving Pictures cd!! (If you have the old original vinyl album it is side 2 song #1)

no photo
Mon 09/08/08 09:27 PM
Edited by roknroller on Mon 09/08/08 09:28 PM

Two Beatles songs for the dating sites-
"All the lonely people" and "All together now."

Just kidding. I LOVE the Beatles!!!! How could you not??

*now I have "Yellow Submarine" stuck in mind... YAY!!!biggrin
Now I've got the yellow sub in my head! lol! "All together now!..We all live in a yellow submarine, a yellowsubmarine, yellow submarine...

no photo
Mon 09/08/08 08:14 PM
Awesome choices!!!!

no photo
Mon 09/08/08 08:12 PM
Oh, come on now, (Geddy) not Getty does one hell of a job, but then again if you dont like Rush there may be something not quite right with ya! lol!

no photo
Mon 09/08/08 10:36 AM

Beatles trivia: Name three Beatles songs where the writing credit is shared by all four guys.

Not as easy as you may think!
Too tough for me to figure out! Even though as I was known as a walking Beatles encyclopedia years ago!

Previous 1 3 4 5