Community > Posts By > roknroller

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 03:14 PM

There aint nothing wrong with a bit of crappyoake!

The best part is when people take it so damn seriously. Those people crack me up more than the tone deaf drunks.
I just invented a new saying for a bumper sticker: It may be just karaoke to you, but it's all i have!

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 02:51 PM

Three favorite Rush songs...Spirit of the Radio, Witch Hunt, The Trees...and all time favorite YYZ!!! Thanks for reminding me how much I love Rush... I saw them when they came to Fresno 1994 - Primus opened up for them WOW what a show!! ~baltazar~
That's a memory to cherish!!

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 02:50 PM
I enjoy going out every week to do karaoke where I do a Lennon/McCartney impression and usually do :All you need is love-Hey Jude-Strawberry fields-Ticket to ride. I am not saying I am the best but I truly do a good job. What I wish is that the crowd would be honest and either clap or boo someone who really sucks! I can appreciate someone who honestly tries to do the best they can and entertain the audience as I clap and say "good job", but I've seen too many losers who are no talent wastes of space go up and take 4 or 5 minutes just to slaughter a great song as they truly have no intention of singing, just making an ass of themselves and trying to get laughs from their buddies. I used to go to a club where all was great untill the drunken dumb ass showed up and did the 8 minute song "I'm an asshole". This poor ignorant hick yelled top of his lungs while the rest of us endured the torture. After putting with this crap for weeks I decided to slip the karaoke dj 10 bucks to to say the cd was lost. He never came back and took his sorry ass to another club to put those poor souls through torment! Let's not cheer the no talent jerks on, tell them if they suck as if they were on american idol! If they are good cheer them on!! Be honest. Don't encourage the morons .

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 02:28 PM
Ok, I assume you are a RUSH fan, if not play along anyway.Name 3 favorite RUSH songs.Mine would have to be: Xanadu-Red Barchetta-A passage to Bangkok

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 08:58 AM

Slipknot - Iowa, Cradle Of Filth - Midian and Disturbed 10,000 Fists
Heavy stuff!!!

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 08:57 AM

huh to hard to decide. Can I burn cd's with my favorite songs? laugh
Only 3 full cds, no selected songs to burn.Think of 3 goodies!

no photo
Thu 09/04/08 06:25 PM
Ok, You've been selected for a special experiment where you will be cut off from the rest of the population with no access to communication for a year.You have been told you can choose 3 of your favorite cds to take along to be your only entertainment. Think carefully, choose wisely!! Only 3 !! What are they going to be! Mine would be: The Beatles Abbey Road-Metallica Master of puppets-Rush Permanent waves. "Damn that was hard!!"

no photo
Thu 09/04/08 06:15 PM

Ringo Starr.
Yeah, going back to one of the best who started it all I agree. The Magical Mystery Tour era was my favorite as Ringo was awesome then as he was the whole Beatles era but Mystery tour and also Abbey Road era were my favorite moments of him.

no photo
Thu 09/04/08 04:09 PM

joey jordinson,, hes the man,, slipknot
I agree, awesome drummer!

no photo
Thu 09/04/08 12:34 PM
FUNNY!!!!!!!! lol!

no photo
Thu 09/04/08 12:31 PM
Ok, we had some great rock guitarist mentioned in my previous post, Now this is a hard one. Only one choice can be given, out of all the rock drummers that you like you must select only one as your favorite of all. Mine is Neil Peart of RUSH.

no photo
Thu 09/04/08 12:27 PM

I don't think it was implied that everybody DOES, nor that they even should.

My top 3:

Michael Romeo (Symphony X)
Marty Friedman (Megadeth)
Alex Skolnick (Testament)
(good choices!!)

no photo
Thu 09/04/08 08:50 AM
Top 3 for me are: Alex Lifeson of RUSH- Neal Schon of Journey- Ed Van Halen (The early years mainly from 78-82) Lets hear your top 3 ! **( Ok, it's hard to narrow down only 3 as there are many others, but 2 more all time best in my oppinion: Jimmy Page of Led Zep and Kirk Hammett of Metallica.

no photo
Tue 09/02/08 10:31 PM
I had my hopes up as 2 mutual match candidates popped up and one was in my area and emailed a few times and all was great for one day meeting ,but of all of a sudden her pic is removed and account deactivated! What did I do wrong I wonder or maybe it wasn't anything to do with me? The other one I thought was in USA but after realizing after some very eager responses from her she is in Nigeria? Well so much for mutual match as I'm thinking there's noone out there for me even though I submitted over 30 mutual match requests to no avail! Any ideas folks??

no photo
Tue 09/02/08 10:25 PM

mine right now is demon hunter
I was turned on to Demon Hunter a couple years back as they are great! Never had a chance to see them in concert though unfortunately.

no photo
Tue 09/02/08 10:24 PM
Alot of favorites, Beatles-Old Journey-Judas Priest-Old Metallica- Old Rush from 2112-Farewell to Kings. Too many favorites. Currently enjoying Tantric as I was taken to see them a couple weeks back and they really rocked the club and came out and hung out with everyone which I thought was awesome!

no photo
Fri 08/29/08 11:03 PM
I wish I had more ladies viewing my profile as that would be great to be able to get to know some of the beautiful women out there.Wish me luck!!

no photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:28 AM
If only Chauncey could be here now to run the white house!

no photo
Wed 08/27/08 09:41 PM
I have several favorite movies that noone else I have ever known liked. Remember the movie "After Hours" (Griffin Dunne)or "Communion" (Christopher Walken) or "Tribute" (Jack Lemmon) or "Being There" (Peter Sellers). Well, those are some of my all time favorites as they are from the mid 80's or so. I have always been told that my movie selections were crap, but if anyone out there has any comments on these videos share them, as I wonder if I'm alone in thinking these were great movies!! Hey who knows, Maybe the lady of my dreams will see this and want to get together to watch them together sometime!! One never knows!!

no photo
Wed 08/27/08 09:26 PM
thanks for the encouragement, i love your profile by the way--