Community > Posts By > Amagurl

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/22/08 11:53 AM
There is a man who I have had strong feelings for..he was single when we met, but found someone that makes him happy and that I would never want to interfere with. I agree with grey...if you care, you want their happiness and not just your own.

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/22/08 11:50 AM

Pretty much, all morals and values are subjective. Personally, I think going after someone else's significant other is a bit of a **** move, but someone else might see it as fair game.

But when you look around, it happens all the time...

so does the repeat cheating..it's kind of karma's way of *****slapping you.

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/22/08 11:47 AM

Depends on if it is socially morally acceptable or your own morals that you are considering.

Come again

I was saying that if it's your morals, then you are the only one to answer that question. If it's societies' that you wonder about...typically most people frown upon it.

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/22/08 11:45 AM
With the price of gas these days..naw..just if he asks for my half then I'd wonder about him.

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/22/08 11:43 AM
Depends on if it is socially morally acceptable or your own morals that you are considering.

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/22/08 11:43 AM
I've become fond of Bud select. Also IPA is a great beer.

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/22/08 11:40 AM

I heard about that one..but always afraid of developing a cough down there...queefs are bad enough!:laughing:

Yea, I know but there is something about ice and a caughdrop that make me wanna try it.

I have a friend that swears by that and also the use of pop rocks.

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/22/08 11:30 AM

Ouch, don't put wintergreen in your vulva, it'll burnlaugh

Well actually.... I think it would be the same thing as a cough drop theory... bigsmile

I heard about that one..but always afraid of developing a cough down there...queefs are bad enough!:laughing:

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/22/08 11:24 AM
Your profile looked fine. drinker

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/22/08 11:15 AM
Wouldn't bother me, unless they ment vulva..rofl

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/22/08 11:11 AM

You know how in writing class they say "show, don't tell"..? You are telling us what kind of person you are but it would be better if you illustrated those qualities with a couple of anecdotes. It seems that you have a fine sense of humor; maybe a story about something funny that happened to you, or something you said or did that people thought was funny...? yours in Chaos, Scarlett

Well, considering that most anecdotes end with my being humiliated..lol. Ok not really. I'll try to think of something to spice it up.

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/22/08 11:09 AM

Maybe it's just us Indy ladies =/

Yay..someone else from Indy.

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/22/08 11:08 AM

Thanks Goofball!

You are welcome. That'll be $39.95 plus S/H.

LMFAO...ok. I'll be sending that to you as soon as you give me your bank account number and password. :wink:

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/22/08 07:26 AM
Thanks Goofball!

Amagurl's photo
Sun 09/21/08 09:28 PM
I agree with the others. Honesty is a great thing, but something like that should be kept for the people you are trying to be with. Good luck!

Amagurl's photo
Sun 09/21/08 09:19 PM
Ama.. I'm 6ft and friends nicknamed me Amazon
gurl...cause it adds a nice growl to girl. biggrin

Amagurl's photo
Sun 09/21/08 12:37 PM
cooking veggie soup and going to the park

Amagurl's photo
Sun 09/21/08 12:30 PM
Lot's of things are wrong...but who's perfect.

Amagurl's photo
Sun 09/21/08 12:19 PM
I'm making my kiddo a genie costume and have no clue yet what I'll be. I like coming up with the idea about a week before.

Amagurl's photo
Sun 09/21/08 12:06 AM
which one??