Community > Posts By > Amagurl

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/29/08 11:45 AM

yes 3.38 here now.
a bit of a difference

I have a couple friends in the UK..one in Manchester and another in Milton Keynes. So I've gotten use to remembering the time difference..lol

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/29/08 11:41 AM

In answer to the original post....

The ghosts and aliens are much more friendly than love....They only scare you a little or rip out your spleen...laugh

ummm...i think you forgot about alien anal probing. I'm just sayin'...

..although, love can make ya do strange things..again, I'm just sayin'... noway

like alien anal probing??

At least the aliens are honest about it, you don't hear horror stories in which they claimed it was bad aim... laugh

rofl rofl rofl

soooo true!!

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/29/08 07:31 AM

The question is - if you bite a zombie, do they turn into a human?

doubt it...although I'm sure they're not as tastey.

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/29/08 07:30 AM

i am just taken or i would hollar at a few of you ladies i love indy and i love the colts + my grandpa lives in brazil

I've been through brazil thousands of times. I use to go to ISU in Terre Haute.
see and it is great aint it

not a bad place..although I hear that meth was running rampant through there..one of my friends from Terre Haute became addicted bad.

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/29/08 07:29 AM

oh I was just trying to be funny..it is a wonderful day though!

I DID get a big laugh out of it!!!!

good...that's what I'm here for! waving

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/29/08 07:28 AM
depends on the lesson

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/29/08 07:22 AM
oh I was just trying to be funny..it is a wonderful day though!

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/29/08 07:21 AM

I repeat myself alot, it's years of being a manager and having a kid...

having the kid does give you annoying habits that you don't realize...I notice that I become one of those people who feel they have to explain a lot of things...

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/29/08 07:18 AM
sounds like someone got laid lastnight..LOL

oh and goodmorning to you all.

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/29/08 07:17 AM

thing that they do when talking to others????? I have a friend that says "ya know" after just about every other sentence!!!!!

Ya KNOW.......if I KNEW......you wouldn't have to TELL me!!!!

DUH!!!!!!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

typically I'm the one with the annoying habit...but yeah I have some friends like that..still love em though.

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/29/08 07:16 AM

Morning.

isn't it more afternoon for you though??

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/29/08 07:15 AM

i am just taken or i would hollar at a few of you ladies i love indy and i love the colts + my grandpa lives in brazil

I've been through brazil thousands of times. I use to go to ISU in Terre Haute.

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/29/08 07:11 AM

Zombies. Yeah Zombies are ok as long as the follow classic rules - no running allowed. Running zombies are scary.

I agree totally...running zombies would definately have this fat chick for dinner..hahaha

Don't you know the classic rule when you cant outrun someone or something? Start running, let them chase, then time it right so that you quickly turn around and punch them in the face. the impact of their running speed and you throwing a fist will likely take their head off.

no no no...it's not punch them (you could get hurt yourself)...it's grab something heavy and hit them in the head.
Plus it's a bonus if you break their skull..bam zombie down. Now only 2 million more to go! :banana:

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/29/08 07:09 AM
Good morning everyone....

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/29/08 07:05 AM

Zombies. Yeah Zombies are ok as long as the follow classic rules - no running allowed. Running zombies are scary.

I agree totally...running zombies would definately have this fat chick for dinner..hahaha

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/29/08 07:03 AM

In answer to the original post....

The ghosts and aliens are much more friendly than love....They only scare you a little or rip out your spleen...laugh

ummm...i think you forgot about alien anal probing. I'm just sayin'...

..although, love can make ya do strange things..again, I'm just sayin'... noway

like alien anal probing??

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/29/08 07:01 AM

I'm not sure about ghosts and aliens...but I totally have a plan in case zombies attack. Zombies are way not cool.. noway

Did you know that there is actually a zombie squad that is trained and ready in case of an undead outbreak...kind of funny actually.

and theyre keeping a close eye on my ex mother inlaws house

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/29/08 07:01 AM

I did not. I'll sleep better tonight knowing this, thanks for sharing.

you're quite welcome :thumbsup:

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/29/08 06:58 AM
I only work tue, wed and fri..so my weekend is still going on!!! Of course they're 12 hour night shifts so I'm usually too exhausted to do anything for 2 of the 4 days off..lol

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/29/08 06:56 AM

Not a problem. Monday evening work for you?

I'll try..shouldn't be a problem though.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25