Community > Posts By > Amagurl

Amagurl's photo
Thu 09/25/08 07:39 AM

If I was single, I would love to have another reason to leave hot, humid Florida. Just no ladies from teh North Pole please.
love i live on the west coast of florida,you big sexy man youlove

Hahaha! Central Florida here, and have lived in Florida for 30 yearS. My sinuses cannot take it anymore.sad laugh
yeah i had some friends who had to move because of sinus and asthma problems, florida isnt the place if you have those problems.

plus being a hot sweaty mess is not so sexy when not in the bedroom..lol

You'd be amazed what I can pull off. I make sweaty look smexy!laugh laugh laugh

not me...tears

Amagurl's photo
Thu 09/25/08 07:36 AM

Telling more about yourself is definitely what the doctor ordered. Mentioning your Colts wouldn't hurt. More women don't care for football than do, play that up as well. I'll give it another look in the morning and tell you what I think.

With the way the Colts are playing...don't know if I even want to mention them frustrated

Amagurl's photo
Thu 09/25/08 07:16 AM

If someone is realy your soulmate they will be beautiful to u, you will never notice the outside.. If you base it on looks you will never find the right one..

The thing people forget is that the outside changes with time, but the inside stays true..

Amagurl's photo
Thu 09/25/08 07:14 AM

Yeah they are truley awesome. I used to be in a band and we covered a couple of their tunes..

My favorite songs are Learn from this mistake and New Orleans is a dying whore..lol

Amagurl's photo
Thu 09/25/08 07:13 AM

I think when people can focus on the inside and not the outside, and try to make a spiritual connection thats when u might find the person u could call your soulmate..

agreed!

Amagurl's photo
Thu 09/25/08 07:11 AM

Weeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllll......Kyle's mom's a b*tch, she's a big, big b*tch, she's the biggest b*tch in the whole wide world....

Okay, totally turned this thread away from gas prices.laugh

I can talk about South Park anytime smile2

I just caught an episode I hadn't seen...where the kids were sniffing cat piss to get high...I think I peed my panties from laughing so hard!

Amagurl's photo
Thu 09/25/08 07:09 AM

Maybe not a soulmate..but someone who gets you completely...that's what I'm hoping for.

ditto...but i still have hope to find me one....lol

you kind of have to...giving up that hope kind of makes life suck ass..lol

Amagurl's photo
Thu 09/25/08 07:08 AM
Maybe not a soulmate..but someone who gets you completely...that's what I'm hoping for.

Amagurl's photo
Thu 09/25/08 07:07 AM
I think gas was $.99 when I started driving in 1993..wow I'm getting old..hahahah

Amagurl's photo
Thu 09/25/08 07:05 AM

Wonder how long it'll take for the conspiracy theorists come here? I know...blame Canada. What? They did it in the South Park movie.laugh

Thanks Goof...that song is now stuck in my warped lil mind. :laughing:

You are most welcome Amagurl. Would you rather have "Uncle F*cker" in your head?laugh

now it's gonna be a continuous loop..DAMN YOU!!!

guess it could be worse...could be It's Easy MmmKay..

Amagurl's photo
Thu 09/25/08 06:56 AM

Wonder how long it'll take for the conspiracy theorists come here? I know...blame Canada. What? They did it in the South Park movie.laugh

Thanks Goof...that song is now stuck in my warped lil mind. :laughing:

Amagurl's photo
Thu 09/25/08 06:55 AM

Down omg yeah stone the crow is one of my fav songs of all time!

I've seen them 3 times so far..they're opening up for Metallica for this next tour. Live sounds just like the CD..always makes for a good show!

Amagurl's photo
Thu 09/25/08 06:54 AM

If I was single, I would love to have another reason to leave hot, humid Florida. Just no ladies from teh North Pole please.
love i live on the west coast of florida,you big sexy man youlove

Hahaha! Central Florida here, and have lived in Florida for 30 yearS. My sinuses cannot take it anymore.sad laugh
yeah i had some friends who had to move because of sinus and asthma problems, florida isnt the place if you have those problems.

plus being a hot sweaty mess is not so sexy when not in the bedroom..lol

Amagurl's photo
Thu 09/25/08 06:51 AM

Not sure who down is hehe does that mean im gettin old :P

Phil and Rex from Pantera...Kurt from Crowbar..Pepper from Corrosion of Conformity..and Jimmy Bowers...fantastic band!

Amagurl's photo
Thu 09/25/08 06:49 AM

Yeah we got 3doors down and hinder coming, and i think in feb we have kid rock and rehab.. journey comes in nov or dec i cant remember..

3 doors and hinder should be a great show!
Have you ever seen DOWN?

Amagurl's photo
Thu 09/25/08 06:46 AM

I guess its a sad day when the most fun I have is going to work but I work with the biggest names in the entertainment industry so thats cool.. Just did a poisin/Skid Row Show..So thats fun...

80's rock shows are always fun!

Amagurl's photo
Thu 09/25/08 06:45 AM
unfortunatly, I work at 4 different hospitals on 3 different areas of my city...so I fill up at least once a week. Then I don't go anywhere on my days off..YAY for the internet.

Amagurl's photo
Thu 09/25/08 06:38 AM

Theres nothing here at all, i mean we have nothing, untill i go back to work, then i will be workin the jeff dunham show but i mean thats it lol.. Very small place here..

no close larger cities??

Amagurl's photo
Thu 09/25/08 06:37 AM
I wouldn't even give her a week. If she can buy $80 shoes and such..she can afford rent. You have only 2 responsibilities..your kids and yourself..she can fend for herself.
As far as her bf...he choses to stay with her for some reason..may not be apparent to you, but it's his desicion. Someday he might just wake up and see what you do.

Amagurl's photo
Thu 09/25/08 06:30 AM

i havent seen no signs of gas shortage here especially after i eat eggs,whew nuthin nice:smile:

if only vehicles ran on that type of gas...