Community > Posts By > Amagurl

Amagurl's photo
Thu 09/25/08 06:28 AM

I have brought that to my own consideration lol..

surely there has to be some sort of festival or something near you...

Amagurl's photo
Thu 09/25/08 06:27 AM
gas is $3.66/gallon here in Indy..but haven't heard of a shortage.

Amagurl's photo
Thu 09/25/08 06:25 AM
You could always sit on the couch in your boxers and vegg in front of the tv..great way to waste time :wink:

Amagurl's photo
Thu 09/25/08 06:23 AM
I drank some strong coffee a couple hours ago before I got home from work...now I'm up..good thing I'm off tonight.

Amagurl's photo
Thu 09/25/08 03:26 AM
It depends...who would the transition be easier for and job wise... what's lined up in the move. I would definately consider it.

Amagurl's photo
Thu 09/25/08 03:23 AM
I'm at work..only one more hour then I get to go to bed..

Amagurl's photo
Thu 09/25/08 03:22 AM

Hey!

Don't be standing up my buddy!

Sit him down, damn it!

and give him a lap dance??? Oh wait..Mindsi would defiantely standing at attention then..hahahalaugh

A friend of mine tried to get together with a girl he met online, but she had car accidents on the way to see him on three separate occasions. whoa

With me, it often doesn't get to the stood up stage! grumble

Awww Mindsi..if you lived closer..I'd soo stand you up..LOL just kidding :wink:

Amagurl's photo
Wed 09/24/08 10:59 PM
You like what you like...it's just how it is.

Amagurl's photo
Wed 09/24/08 10:47 PM

A friend of mine tried to get together with a girl he met online, but she had car accidents on the way to see him on three separate occasions. whoa

With me, it often doesn't get to the stood up stage! grumble

Awww Mindsi..if you lived closer..I'd soo stand you up..LOL just kidding :wink:

Amagurl's photo
Wed 09/24/08 10:39 PM

He's my bastard child.laugh laugh laugh And mean as all get out.

oh hell...I ain't skeeered laugh laugh

Amagurl's photo
Wed 09/24/08 02:58 PM

I freinds requested Snarky. She denied me. B*tch!laugh laugh laugh laugh

I am kidding here people. I know we have too many serious f*ckers on here, so I now have to add something like this or else get blasted for being funny, smartass, and all the other fun stuff.grumble laugh

unless secretly that is your plan...muahahahahaha

Shhhh! Don't spoil my good stuff. Else I will sick mini-Goof on you.

is Mini-Goof just as silly as you?? I wanna meet em..LOL

Amagurl's photo
Wed 09/24/08 02:55 PM

I freinds requested Snarky. She denied me. B*tch!laugh laugh laugh laugh

I am kidding here people. I know we have too many serious f*ckers on here, so I now have to add something like this or else get blasted for being funny, smartass, and all the other fun stuff.grumble laugh

unless secretly that is your plan...muahahahahaha

Amagurl's photo
Wed 09/24/08 01:52 PM

I'm all for group hugs..

I think it's because we are chatting on a screen and sometimes people misinterpret what is said by the other.
Guilty,guilty,guilty...several times I have misinterpretet something someone said here and jumped the gun...thus...my suspensions..

but im all better now!!heehee

That's why we need a thread for group hugs and explanations..LOL

Amagurl's photo
Wed 09/24/08 01:47 PM
I'm all for group hugs..

I think it's because we are chatting on a screen and sometimes people misinterpret what is said by the other.

Amagurl's photo
Wed 09/24/08 01:40 PM
I've never been stood up...would never stand someone up either.

Amagurl's photo
Wed 09/24/08 01:36 PM
Looks good!

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/22/08 12:31 PM
my sister went into the army at 17..it wasn't a bad thing, but we werent' at war then either.

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/22/08 12:07 PM

I have a friend that swears by that and also the use of pop rocks.

Pop Rocks, that is just pain waiting to happen. frustrated I dont care what you put there just make sure it can come back out. Pop rocks bounce... noway never know where they will land. grumble

my thoughts exactly...not into making my vagina sound like a popcorn kettle..lol

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/22/08 11:57 AM

Switch that to dressing and I do believe that is called tossing the salad....

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/22/08 11:55 AM

Depends on if it is socially morally acceptable or your own morals that you are considering.

Come again

I was saying that if it's your morals, then you are the only one to answer that question. If it's societies' that you wonder about...typically most people frown upon it.

As a rule, what you say is politically correct. But in the heat of the moment and all is true... could be a bit of a dilemma... When you are the one being cheated on, then it isn't a nice thing or morally acceptable, but when you are in the other seat... Values change

true, but that is what should separate us from the animals...our ability to think out what is right and wrong. Would you act on those feelings if passion was not predominant in the situation or would you sit back and think about the possible outcome?