Fri 09/26/08 11:06 AM
Generalization is a bad habit that all humans share laugh

Amagurl's photo
Fri 09/26/08 11:02 AM

neener neener neener

*blows a rasberry at ya*

Amagurl's photo
Fri 09/26/08 10:59 AM

Thanks for the kind thoughts. Wish Peyton and the boys had felt that way a couple of years ago! laugh

Oh well, I'm planning on another 60 years, they should get there at some point in that span.

Now back to your profile!offtopic

Maybe we should find a way to show the sparkle of your personality that shows in the forum posts in your profile description.

my personality sparkles?? I thought it just causes 2nd degree burns then gets annoying..

Amagurl's photo
Fri 09/26/08 10:56 AM

it doesn't really matter what the woman thinks as long as she doesn't come out of the kitchen and bother the men

How dare you..you pig! I can't believe...oh wait..that's called sarchasm...sounds familiar..hehee

Amagurl's photo
Fri 09/26/08 10:42 AM

beautifulsoul - dont get mad, this was merely a generalization and not meant as an insult to today's youth. (I think)

Those darn kids...geesh *grabs walker and shuttles out of the room heading for the MCL*

Amagurl's photo
Fri 09/26/08 10:41 AM

Love is a bonding connection that makes your heart hurt when she's not around.

Love is a committment that would take a charge of TNT to separate.

Love is to die for..a feeling that would make sacrificing yourself for another as common as tieing your shoe.

Love is family...the circle of people that you consider as part of your soul.

well if you want to get specific..lol

Amagurl's photo
Fri 09/26/08 10:39 AM

It's also so much easier for people to say f*ck it when a problem arrises...if it's such a disposable thing then why even venture into the relationship in the first place.
This is true.......and in the past I have done this.......ran away. I think I have matured past the petty stuff though....bigsmile

I think that comes with achieving some level of maturity...or just leaving the selfish stage..whichever you want to put there..lol

Amagurl's photo
Fri 09/26/08 10:38 AM
Love is what comes when adoration passes, lust is not as prominant and friendship is established.

Amagurl's photo
Fri 09/26/08 10:30 AM
It's also so much easier for people to say f*ck it when a problem arrises...if it's such a disposable thing then why even venture into the relationship in the first place.

Amagurl's photo
Fri 09/26/08 10:19 AM

If I have, so be it.

LOTS of women say that they want " honesty " from a man. Well...like it or not, I am honest in my answers, and I will take any flack that may come from posting what I have observed.

Honesty is always a good thing...sometimes people can't handle honesty.

Amagurl's photo
Fri 09/26/08 10:16 AM

I believe in equality. I believe that a woman should take care of a man as much as a man should take care of a woman. On that note, I am also a firm believer that men's jobs in the home should be the same as a woman's. There shouldn't be that classification of what is a person's role.

The problem is that there are quite a few women who believe that " equality " is defined as " I don't have to do sh*t as far as keeping the relationship going ".

They seem to ignore the fact that, contained in the word equality, is the word EQUAL.

They have been ingrained with the ideas that they are more intelligent than men, that we ( men ) are nothing but a bunch of beer swilling, fat, lazy jerks who care about nothing more than when we will be getting laid next.

These are the same women who p*ss and moan when a guy cheats on them.

Well...if a guy is not getting what he needs ( mentally AND physically ) from the one he is with, chances are that he is going to start trying to find someone who DOES give him what he needs.

That may be some women..but not me. I think it is a must that both sides do what they need to make a relationship work. Flowers die, jewlery gets boring..a relationship is an ongoing thing that should not be neglected by either side. Not all guys are like that..as well as not all women.

Amagurl's photo
Fri 09/26/08 09:30 AM
I believe in equality. I believe that a woman should take care of a man as much as a man should take care of a woman. On that note, I am also a firm believer that men's jobs in the home should be the same as a woman's. There shouldn't be that classification of what is a person's role.

Amagurl's photo
Thu 09/25/08 05:30 PM

At least they have that. But if the offense isn't on the field long enough the defense tires out. Learned that with Chicago. Now if the Bears could only pick a Quarterback.

would be nice for the Bears to actually win another superbowl..

Amagurl's photo
Thu 09/25/08 03:26 PM

That might not help, I hear Ben has some line problems. Something about close encounters with gentlemen in the wrong jerseys.

but their defense is always strong.

Amagurl's photo
Thu 09/25/08 09:06 AM

I'm a nice hodgepodge of many religions..just the way my beliefs have fallen in line. I prefer to put myself in a basic pagan/christian/buddist peghole...with a lil satanic views thrown in for good measure. Like all yin..there must be yang.

flowerforyou Welcome to the thread.

Thanks flowers

Amagurl's photo
Thu 09/25/08 09:02 AM
I'm a nice hodgepodge of many religions..just the way my beliefs have fallen in line. I prefer to put myself in a basic pagan/christian/buddist peghole...with a lil satanic views thrown in for good measure. Like all yin..there must be yang.

Amagurl's photo
Thu 09/25/08 08:45 AM

IM going to reno tommorrow any skinny chicks wanna jump in my pocket and roll wit ?!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

if they're skinny enough you can fit a couple..

Amagurl's photo
Thu 09/25/08 08:41 AM
burning my bra as I speak...of course it's the cheap work bra..not the sexy lacy one. devil

Amagurl's photo
Thu 09/25/08 08:39 AM
Why would you want to change to be more subdude anyways??? I prefer to be myself..whether I stay single or not.

Amagurl's photo
Thu 09/25/08 08:36 AM

I like women with "meat on their bones". They are just better lovers...IMO. bigsmile

you forgot that they also know how to make a tastey snack for extra energy..lol..

Indeed. Love those Red Bull/Ham sandwhiches.

ewww noooooooo

more like a gatorade and a pbj...got to be quick for round 2 or 3 or 14 smokin