Community > Posts By > Amagurl

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 10:07 AM

It is very much part of your charm. Don't change for anything. I think it is endearing that you mention your child. I am not a dude but your child is a huge part of your life and it shows as with me and my daughters. If anything life changing happens in your life as did in mine (house burnt down April 25th and husband passed away July 26th) see who is your biggest support system then. That child will always be there.

We were on the way to her school this morning and she reached over to grab my hand. Then some of the sweetest words left her lips..."I'm so glad you're my mommy...can I get more bakugan toys"..lol rofl

Actually, she also said that she misses me when I have to work..I work nights so she stays with my dad and stepmom on the 3 nights I work a week.

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 10:04 AM

what are we fighting about today??? I just woke up...yawn

single moms and the men who fear them...next on Springerrofl rofl rofl rofl
next ima throw a chair!!!

heheheeh

Don't make me get the girly security..hahaha

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 10:03 AM

I thought it was single men who don't want to share their toys with a 7 year old?

I'm so off base today... I'm sick that's why I'm a minute behind everyone else today.. You know I'm sick, my daughter is sick and I'm taking care of both of us while her father will go out to his band practice tonight...

well if they are sharing toys..would you really want another kid to raise??

Sorry to hear about you being sick..my kiddo has been experienceing something between a cold and allergies...

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 10:01 AM
can't figure out if my humor is a gift or a curse...

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 10:00 AM

Both of my daughters have very long black hair. When my daughter was about 15 she cut off 12 inches and donated it. It has grown back now. You are a light. Stay sweet even if your sarcasm peeks out every now and then.

I will..and my sarchasm is just part of my charm..or so I'm told..lol

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:59 AM

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:56 AM

Score sounds like a plan to me

now we just need to make a musical arrangement...hehe

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:56 AM

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i see you

you can run but you can't hide

you get me..you really really get me..rofl

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:54 AM
I love lamp

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:53 AM

Sangria margarita swirls during lunch are good for being productive during the afternoon at work.

oooh sangria..now that is my heaven!

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:51 AM

amagurl...you seem to be such a sweet and sincere person. Don't change who you are for anybody. The right person is just around the corner. You seem to be such a light that people are drawn to you. Stay sweet and don't cut you hair! From Muncie, IN

Thanks doll..acutally I plan on growing my hair back down to my waist. When I start nursing school I'm gonna cut it and donate it again. Last time it was 18 inches I whacked off.

I'm a beacon of light..just hope it's not like a siren..lol

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:48 AM

wait i'm getting confused...are we talking about the single guys with no kids not dating moms, or are we talking about the single guys who leave their kids high and dry and won't date single moms? what

that's why I normally just smile and nod :laughing:

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:47 AM
it says..kiss me I'm from texas...

ohhh wait..it's what it should be saying...lol

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:46 AM

i was saying that your self ritious attitude in this thread is the attitude i have to put up with..

It's less self righteous than it is pure logic. I am a computer science major. I think about all the bugs in the logic of the code and try to pinpoint them so you know where the program went wrong.

sometimes the bugs aren't the problem..it's the system that's not compatible..

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:45 AM

Sounds good to me lol make sure you make a duplicate of that video

oh no prob...will send it too all who want it..lol

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:43 AM

After what you told me in email, I can believe it.

7 times!?! drool

doesn't mean I blush alot..that's just the afterglow..hahahaha

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:42 AM

o0o can we use a fire hose???

sure after we use the kiddie sprinkler first..I want to see him do a Chris Farley impersonation from Tommy Boy...*note to self..don't forget the camcorder*

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:39 AM

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

returning the love

YAY!!!!!!!!!! I love mutual adoration..hahaha

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:38 AM
But I thought that the guys on this thread are the voice of the males of the species..laugh

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:35 AM

I don't have kids. I made a deliberate and conscious decision, at age 21, that I would never be a parent. Everyone I have been involved with since that time is aware of this decision, and the vast majority of them have tried to get me to change my mind. That's one of the many reasons I am no longer with those people.

But my reality is that I know what's best for me. Being a parent would not be a good thing for anyone involved, regardless of how many people commit themselves to my ultimate "domestication." It's not going to happen.

This does not mean that I have anything at all against mothers, single or otherwise. Or fathers, either. I have friends who are parents. I like most of their kids.

But it's not the lifestyle for me.

Let's not make a bigger deal out of this than it really is. It's a choice, a preference, a decision. That's all.

And I'm not one of those guys who says "I just don't want to have to take care of another man's kids." It isn't even that -- I don't want to take care of anybody's kids, not even my own, were there hypothetically any in existence. And that's why there aren't any.

I just don't want that element in my life.

And I know this position limits the number of people I could get involved with -- but the people on the other side of that boundary are people I would never be happy with, anyway.

It has nothing to do with you, your effectiveness as a parent, your self-worth, your needs, your attitudes, your beliefs....it has to do with me knowing who I am and what works for me. And sometimes that doesn't always mesh well with other people's belief systems. And I'm OK with that.

it is always a great thing to stand by your beliefs.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25