Community > Posts By > Amagurl

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 07:59 AM

"Why guys won't date single moms????"

In my perspective, other people's kids are annoying because they yell, scream, fuss, whine and you must change them, change plans for them, find babysitters for them, cater to them, spend money on them...and if it's not your baby, it's not even worth it. Women have a different perspective because they get that free check in the mail so their kid is actually their job. Men don't get that luxury

umm not trying to sound argumentative...I am a single mom..have been since the day my kiddo was born. I do not recieve any type of funds from her father...he is not involved in her life in any other way...I don't look for a "daddy for my kid"..I do a hell of a job being both. (It's where my strong personality comes in handy) :wink:
Don't just assume that all women who are single moms are the same way...just as I won't assume that all guys who are not dads are against dating me.:thumbsup:

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 07:55 AM

I could always offer to warm them up for you, but I'm afraid it would make you blush.

I really don't blush as much as it seems..hehe

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 07:53 AM
Looks good..but I still think you need some more pics...

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 05:36 AM
ohhh and good morning

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 05:36 AM

good mornin flowerforyou

oh if you pray can you please pray for me. on top of having bronchitis i stepped on ants yesterday well im highly allergic and with no insurance i cant spend 400 on the shot it takes to fix it. but my foots really swollen. so if you pray please remember me. thanks ya'll.

easy fix..benadryl and ice ice baby..should help with the swelling

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/29/08 07:14 PM

Just keep them out of Chicago. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but something about Urlacher and a grizzly just doesn't sit well, ya know?

makes ya wonder why Ditka always had the stache...

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/29/08 07:02 PM

I don't know why the things I say make you blush. You know every inch of you is hot!

not my toes..when it's cold outside..lol. Thanks for the compliment anyways :banana:

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/29/08 04:48 PM

A few linger from when I was a kid, like the Cubbi (Gummi Bears) , Peter Pan, Kit Cloudkicker (Tale Spin)...more recent ones Number 4 from Kids Next Door and of course the cast of Family Guy

KND is one of my favorite cartoons that my kiddo was addicted to!

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/29/08 12:32 PM
what is this book you speak of?

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/29/08 12:30 PM
All of the Looney Toons
Tom and Jerry
Southpark
The Venture Bros.
Smurfs
Bullwinkle
Underdog
Scooby
Family Guy
Simpsons

many more but figured you're tired of reading..hahaa

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/29/08 12:26 PM
I think that is what most people look for. They are out there..just not as many as desired. Good luck in your search!

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/29/08 12:07 PM
Gypsy..I love that pic..it's hilarious!

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/29/08 12:05 PM
ugg..I have to go back to work tomorrow..so this is like my sunday..bleh

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/29/08 12:03 PM

just popping in saying hi not staying long

((((((((((((((((((((everyone))))))))))))))) i also see new faces hope they read rules on page one stay with us have fun. also add me an bad girl an feral so when ur not around we can email ya matches to you that feral makes. you all be good i maybe back later.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((momma deb)))))))))))))))))))))flowers flowers yeah the best

but it's no fun to be good....I'll try..lol

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/29/08 12:00 PM
howdy!

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/29/08 11:59 AM

Guess only the wierdos like both Monty and KITH....waving I'm a wierdo..lol

I like 'em both, I was just kidding around...

then you're a wierdo..nah nah nana nahhh rofl

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/29/08 11:58 AM

SPOON!

(sorry, saw the pic on your profile)

I LOVE the Tick!!! The live show was freakin hilarious..

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/29/08 11:57 AM

Her voice is pretty sexy too!

love

awww shucks blushing

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/29/08 11:57 AM

Hi,
I am starting to convert to the idea that Profiles might as well be written for friends because doesn't seem to be a lot of dateing going on on this site.

Personally I think you are a cool chick (high compliment in my book) and the guys are really missing the boat not jumping at the opportunity for somebody smart, funny, and nice. Sorry I make you sound like a girlscout but I like what I remember of your remarks in forums and think the people who call you friend are lucky.

I suspect you have a real gentle generous responsible side too that might not show as much in the photos that are mostly playful.

I will say it again I think one really classic portrait of you would wow the socks off people who see you as a great pal but might not see you as the strikingly pretty woman you are.

Thanks PS....I actually haven't taken the time to take any more pics. I am responsible to some degree (have to be with a kiddo..lol). As far as the girlscout comment..I'll take it. I was one for a month..then got kicked out because I was too poor to pay the dues (true story..lol). If the guys don't want to come running, then like you said..then they are missing the boat..but on another side of that..maybe it's weeding out the shallow ones who are just in it for an arm trophy. Thank you for the comment..you are a very cool chick yourself!

Amagurl's photo
Mon 09/29/08 11:49 AM

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25