Community > Posts By > Amagurl

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:32 AM

Good Idea!! I'll mix it into the pot pie filling!!

oooh make him hot coccoa with exlax..that'll be fun..hahahahahhaha

You gonna clean up the mess?????:laughing: :laughing:

nope..but we could put him on the porch and hose him down when he's done..LOL

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:32 AM
Huggs huggs and more huggs!!!

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:30 AM

i just meant that condoms don't always work. sometimes that .01% kicks in during sex. now where in God's name did I put my "don't know anything about the world because I'm a stupid woman who has a child" hat at?

my kiddo was the result of a broken condom...never regretted it.

mine too, and again he's the BEST DAMN BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!!!

my kiddo shows me everyday why having her made me a better person!

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:29 AM

i think we are making this a men against women thing instead of a reality thing. it is sad that it is deteriorating into a name calling shout fest.

we have been free to name call this entire time???? damn I miss all the fun. Can't start now tho, people would try to judge me winking

you're just a single mom...ohhh snap..LMFAO

ouch! that hurt deep! i think i will go to my free check tree, pick a check, wash it off, and go drown my sorrows in a beer bottle. then rush off and have unprotected sex so I can get pregnant and grow another free check tree in my backyard. YAY!!! Dreams do come true! drinks rofl

hey mamma..can I borrow one of those free checks..I need to get my hair done..rofl

still waiting for my fairy godmother to come back from getting milk. she's been gone for almost 4 years now...should I be worried?

only if she ran off with the guy who had the government cheese..

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:28 AM

i just meant that condoms don't always work. sometimes that .01% kicks in during sex. now where in God's name did I put my "don't know anything about the world because I'm a stupid woman who has a child" hat at?

my kiddo was the result of a broken condom...never regretted it.

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:28 AM

i think we are making this a men against women thing instead of a reality thing. it is sad that it is deteriorating into a name calling shout fest.

we have been free to name call this entire time???? damn I miss all the fun. Can't start now tho, people would try to judge me winking

ouch! that hurt deep! i think i will go to my free check tree, pick a check, wash it off, and go drown my sorrows in a beer bottle. then rush off and have unprotected sex so I can get pregnant and grow another free check tree in my backyard. YAY!!! Dreams do come true! drinks rofl

Your child is a blessing.flowerforyou

I don't ever refer to my kiddo as a mistake...she is more like the parasite that suckled on me till almost all life was gone..then she went and did something cute and I just couldn't have the heart to drown her in the tub...LOL

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:25 AM

hey mamma..can I borrow one of those free checks..I need to get my hair done..rofl

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:23 AM

Good Idea!! I'll mix it into the pot pie filling!!

oooh make him hot coccoa with exlax..that'll be fun..hahahahahhaha

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:22 AM

not single just lonely

*HUGGS* now you're not lonely anymore flowerforyou

aww thank you!

but it doesn't take care of the fact that he is far far away

true, but it's always good to have a hug...supposidly, 8 hugs and it raises your seratonin.:thumbsup:

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:22 AM

good mornin flowerforyou

oh if you pray can you please pray for me. on top of having bronchitis i stepped on ants yesterday well im highly allergic and with no insurance i cant spend 400 on the shot it takes to fix it. but my foots really swollen. so if you pray please remember me. thanks ya'll.

easy fix..benadryl and ice ice baby..should help with the swelling

done tried that but benadryl never works

hmmmm you can buy an epi pen at the drug store..not even 400 bucks..is that the shot you talk of?

no im talking about a cortizone plus a super dose of benadryl. its two diff shots goes in your hip. ive had it done just a month ago because of the stupid ants

eek..sorry honey..have no clue what else to suggest.

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:21 AM

Noo he wanted that damn pot pie again....

next time slip him some beano..lol

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:20 AM

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:19 AM
I bought one for my friend that says "I didn't say it was your fault..I said I was going to blame you." Now that fit him to a tee..lol

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:17 AM

I have one that says "You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"

I want that!!

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:15 AM
We need a big ass group hug here..lol

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:14 AM
It may be the fact that they are another man's child..it's kind of a possesive thing. I've known lots of guys who get into a relationship and raise another man's child as his own.

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:10 AM

not single just lonely

*HUGGS* now you're not lonely anymore flowerforyou

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:09 AM

I put him outside again.. I thought it was him stinking up the bedroom but I realized you were laying next to me :laughing: :laughing:

did you feed him beans again?

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:09 AM

Who took my donkey??

blame Shrek:laughing:

Amagurl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 08:31 AM
A shirt I saw at a horror convention..

Can you show me where the morgue is? I need a cold stiff one.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25