Community > Posts By > spidersnsuch

spidersnsuch's photo
Wed 08/20/08 04:15 PM

You guys are reminding me of that song. "She doesnt eat meat but she sure likes the bone...." :tongue: Who wrote that? Its stuck in my mouth, ahem, I mean head now. :tongue:

She said head rofl ....

But seriously welcome to the forums...I have made some good friends and had alot of laughs. Meds are passed out in about 20 minutes.. We have some koolaid to wash them down with..Todays flavor will be raspberry. Everyone enjoy! :laughing:

Cool, love the blue raspberry! blushing

spidersnsuch's photo
Wed 08/20/08 03:50 PM
Well I read it within minutes... but answering... ah well, usually right away, though not when driving (which seems to be when the kid decides to text!)

spidersnsuch's photo
Wed 08/20/08 03:34 PM

Takin them off as I write.

I like a smart man...bigsmile

spidersnsuch's photo
Wed 08/20/08 03:10 PM

Looks good...with one exception...

I can't help but question the wisdom of posting pictures of children on the internet.

Just something I would never do.

Ive never really thought about it that way. i mean hes my son, and I just think whoever i meet, needs to connect with him. If you think its dangerous, ill take him down though. Now Im worried :S

I work IT Security, believe me when I say not to take chances... children are sacred, and those you meet will meet them too!

spidersnsuch's photo
Wed 08/20/08 01:40 PM
Mine are tarantulas... not sure I even know where their mouth is! heh heh

spidersnsuch's photo
Wed 08/20/08 01:35 PM

Do you have a Intimate Life List? Whats one thing on that list that you didnt get too yet.

1) Kiss a real RedHead

Me too... but it'd have to be a guy!
LOL
flowerforyou

blushing

spidersnsuch's photo
Wed 08/20/08 01:18 PM

Polar bears. penguins,and monkeys have stolen the match to one of my socks.............bastards

Where'd the monkeys come from??? Oh yea, the polar bear piles keep them warm!:wink:

spidersnsuch's photo
Wed 08/20/08 01:08 PM
God, Mother Nature... what about Father Time and the Brother winds?

Fickle fingers, I have to agree with. But on more than just who is responsible for hurricanes.

spidersnsuch's photo
Wed 08/20/08 12:46 PM

:smile: hello im fkent i believe in a woman and i leat her make the coises of what to do.

Translation:

Hello! I'm Kent. I believe in women and letting them make their own choices of what do do.

I'm not sure if I'm more puzzled by the statement, or that you were so readily able to translate it.

flowerforyou

Ohh, this sort of thing happens all the time. I finally decided I needed to be fluent in tanglish (Tangled English).... although sometimes I can't get it either. Us regular posters take turns translating if we can figure it out.

Is there a class for this language??? heh heh

spidersnsuch's photo
Wed 08/20/08 12:45 PM

This was happening yesterday (the mail server ws backed up), but it doesn't appear to be a problem anymore. When was the last time you noticed an extreme delay, tngxl65?

I've been getting them the next day too, as of this morning... OK, unless someone actually DID shoot one today and I just don't know it yet! LOL

spidersnsuch's photo
Wed 08/20/08 12:41 PM

after just looking at my bank account online... direct deposit and direct online payments tears tears tears my money is even more lonely than I am ohwell

They're all dead, how can they be lonely??
LOL

spidersnsuch's photo
Wed 08/20/08 12:26 PM

Did you ever feel like you were mature enough to have a relationship, but not mature enough to handle a relationshipspock
I dont think anyone is perfect but I do think that alot of long time bachelors cant handle relationships because they dont know how to share their space well......ask my ex husband!!!noway Im not sure he can live with human life forms!!!laugh laugh laugh
To be honest, sense i have been alone for the last two years, i do find it hard to invite someone for long periods of timeflowerforyou ohwell

Ahh two years is nothing, I've lived alone for about 13 now, and I'm eccentric as h3ll. I think I could deal with another person being around all the time, but I wonder if they could deal with me now.

That being said, I'm still trying!!

Well alot of us are now stuck in that position, I think. Being somewhat used to our own space and such... but then I spent half my marriage living alone and it didn't help! Maybe space is an issue, but I'm told the right person will make that change... Just haven't met him yet...

spidersnsuch's photo
Wed 08/20/08 12:20 PM

Do you have a Intimate Life List? Whats one thing on that list that you didnt get too yet.

1) Kiss a real RedHead

Me too... but it'd have to be a guy!
LOL

spidersnsuch's photo
Tue 08/19/08 07:46 PM
I do tell them why I choose not to repeat the attempt, I am actually quite blunt, but it only plants the seed, the real part is nurturing it to a plant and that is someone else's problem! heh heh

spidersnsuch's photo
Tue 08/19/08 08:59 AM
Edited by spidersnsuch on Tue 08/19/08 09:08 AM
There is also peer issue here... even when you do teach yours, you have to hold them accountable when their friends "jump off the bridge" as my parents would say...

spidersnsuch's photo
Tue 08/19/08 08:58 AM

I can't agree more that it has all changed! I sometimes expect that kind of treatment from some younger guys but to see it happen with older gentlemen is insane! Yes, we all try to raise our children to be respectful and decent but when u see what else is out there? It can be shocking. Holding a door for a woman isn't something that most men do anymore.....it should be something that comes naturally. Womans movement of the 70's and 80's is no reason for ALL men to change. What happened then? Shouldn't be what happens now. Just because of the "bra burners" woman of today need to be treated with disrespect?

I think not! drinker Bravo woman for speaking ur mind! I can't agree with u more....

Sad thing is that I'm NOT the bra burner personality... I am one of the few divorced people that don;t even understand the whole "lets trash men" thing. I hold the door for others, like was said, it is a sign of respect! But I'll also say that there is alot of contention between women my age. The bra burners make it difficult for men to KNOW when to hold the door... but it really shouldn;t stop them I think. Just my thoughts...

spidersnsuch's photo
Tue 08/19/08 06:59 AM

I know someone that constantly sends her son to "go play". As long as he isn't bothering her, it's fine. As soon as he does something to get her attention, she snaps at him. Now how is that teaching him how to respect women? OMG they drive me nutsgrumble

Respect anything???
I see that too. Sad, isn't it.
It's soooo frustratingfrustrated frustrated

Ain't it the truthdevil

spidersnsuch's photo
Tue 08/19/08 06:56 AM

I know someone that constantly sends her son to "go play". As long as he isn't bothering her, it's fine. As soon as he does something to get her attention, she snaps at him. Now how is that teaching him how to respect women? OMG they drive me nutsgrumble

Respect anything???
I see that too. Sad, isn't it.

spidersnsuch's photo
Tue 08/19/08 06:56 AM

Yes I know what you mean. People seam suprised when I do a simple maner as wait and hold the door at the market or post office. Some folks say Thankyou! others just look at me as if I am nuts and still others as if the door were automatic and I was there personal door holder! But I still say Your welcome!

It is a shame, but reality...
Thanks, for all the idiots who don;t have the manners to say so!

spidersnsuch's photo
Tue 08/19/08 06:54 AM

In my opinion, manners went away when kids started raising having babies. Really how well can a 15 year old teach their son how to be a man?

But that came about because parents quit being parents?? My sons (22 and 16) behave well and have great manners. But then I managed to raise them rather than letting the tv do it.
And I had kids young, I still have manners.
And my mother was 17 when she had me (in the 60s, like BEFORE it was common place) but she managed to raise us with manners...

And even tho you and your mother were young, you were still disciplined and taught how to behave yourselves. Somewhere along the line, people just stopped. They stopped disciplining their kids, spoiling them ROTTEN, not teaching them to be grateful. Or the other extreme where they just don't give a damn and like you said, let the TV raise them.

When my sons bring me to meet a girlfriends parents, they ALWAYS mention how well mannered my boys are. I wonder how they missed the idea along they way themselves... But then I was fortunately blessed with boys! heh heh
Teen girls are much more of a handfull! LOL
Actually I see it all the time. Just stick the kid in front of a tv somewhere, or give them video games, and forget that true understanding of social manners comes form... social activities.
But with both parents having to work, it is the way things have been going.

Previous 1 3