Community > Posts By > spidersnsuch

spidersnsuch's photo
Sat 08/16/08 10:00 AM
Which is why I chose here to move to... Thebeauty of places like Black Water Falls! I used to be in your neck of the woods. Manassas for almost 20 years...

spidersnsuch's photo
Sat 08/16/08 09:48 AM
I hale from PA originally, know all about economic issues! Will have to look around some in those place, thanks!

spidersnsuch's photo
Sat 08/16/08 09:47 AM
Might be more because the kids are basically gone and the job is 2 hours away, but WV does have a feel of being out in the boonies...
Honestly I thought I wanted that! See what I knew! But for overall living in, it is a great place. I just need to find friends to liven things up.

spidersnsuch's photo
Sat 08/16/08 09:44 AM
NC is actually quite nice, I enjoyed a brief stint there. But then WV isn't all bad, just bought in a quiet neighborhood I think...

spidersnsuch's photo
Sat 08/16/08 09:40 AM
Actually I refuse to move again. I have traveled as much as one should, and more, and decided that I needed the space... just wasn't as quick to acclimate as I had thought!

spidersnsuch's photo
Sat 08/16/08 09:40 AM
Great cars... I'd love to see them. Have a soft spot for the oldies... I'd currently in a Marauder, 04 of course. Nice to meet you...

spidersnsuch's photo
Sat 08/16/08 09:31 AM
Hello all, new to the Charles Town area (as in races and slots or summit point, yes...) and am beginning to think that it is a bit more quiet out here than I was expecting.

1 3 Next