Community > Posts By > Ava Adore

Ava Adore's photo
Sun 10/31/21 01:57 AM
I was married for 15 years to my kids' dad. It was a terrible 15 years for the most part.

If I were to find new love, I don't really care if we get married or not. I'd definitely want to grow old with him, but marriage is not a priority. But, if he wants to have a child (I have a few years left), I guess getting married is the more preferred thing to do.

Ava Adore's photo
Sun 10/31/21 01:42 AM
This is definitely not the place to look for love, but good luck!

Ava Adore's photo
Fri 10/29/21 06:10 PM
I'm not having any luck at all. I've tried to stay active and have sent a few likes.I don't know what to do. Is there something I can do to improve my profile

Likes mean nothing because you can't see likes if you're not a premium member. Send messages instead of likes.

Ava Adore's photo
Fri 10/29/21 07:46 AM
Dreaming is free, so dream as much as you like!

Ava Adore's photo
Fri 10/29/21 02:31 AM
Nothing wrong with one night stands. But, be prepared with protection (don't trust coitus interruptus!) because it's not just getting pregnant that you should worry about.

But for me, I'd choose to be with the same man for life rather than hopping from bed to bed.

Ava Adore's photo
Fri 10/29/21 12:10 AM
But honestly, as a woman who's a couple of years shy of the big 40, I still prefer older men. Who knows, it might change when I'm a cougar!

Ava Adore's photo
Fri 10/29/21 12:08 AM
I'm hoping to get some honest opinions here. I believe I have stated as clearly as I can just what I am hoping to find here on this app. But, from some of the responses I've received, it appears I'm not "speaking my mind" well enough? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I think you've made yourself loud and clear. If anyone says you're not "speaking your mind" well enough, I think those people are the ones who don't know what THEY want!

Ava Adore's photo
Thu 10/28/21 04:24 PM
I'm not a cougar yet. I'll tell you when I reach that age :joy:

Ava Adore's photo
Thu 10/28/21 02:01 AM
The Scottish accent is interesting.

"Purple burglar alarm"

Ava Adore's photo
Thu 10/28/21 01:54 AM
1979 by Smashing Pumpkins

Ava Adore's photo
Wed 10/27/21 10:55 PM
Black, white, brown, Asian or alien, doesn't matter their size. Performance matters, and your pleasure.

Ava Adore's photo
Wed 10/27/21 06:05 PM
If I feel a mutual connection with someone I met online, I would offer to suggest them other ways of communication instead of me asking them.

Ava Adore's photo
Wed 10/27/21 05:29 AM
I'm an introvert with very few friends, and I hate socializing. Family gatherings are something I will avoid. People make me nervous!

Ava Adore's photo
Wed 10/27/21 04:04 AM
Of course you can! But don't go finding love just because you are lonely. You might be taken advantage of, and end up more heartbroken than ever. Just take it slow and keep your options open.

Ava Adore's photo
Wed 10/27/21 02:48 AM
Check my profile out and say hi if you like what you saw.:hugging:

Your profile is empty. You need to upload some pictures and write info about yourself. Good luck!

Ava Adore's photo
Tue 10/26/21 07:44 AM
i'm new here :grin: hello :wave:

Welcome :raising_hand:

Ava Adore's photo
Tue 10/26/21 06:34 AM
WOMAN ARE NOT THE SAME AS MEN...THEY HAVE DIFFERENT HORMONES THAT

AFFECT THERE EMOTIONS AND THERE ARE MORE PHYSICAL DIFFERENCES

THAT

EFFECT THEM....THEY ARE RAISED DIFFERENTLY AND TAUGHT DEAL WITH

SITUATIONS DIFFERENTLY, THEY HAVE DIFFERENT NEEDS AND WANTS...AND

THIS IS A FEW WAYS WE ARE NOT THE SAME.....THE ANSWER IS TO LEARN

ABOUT EACH OTHER AND EXCEPT THE TRUTH. WOMAN TAKE IN INFORMATION

DIFFERENTLY AND PROCESS IT DIFFERENTLY....THERE IS A LOT TO BE

LEARNED FROM EACH OTHER THAT WILL MAKE OUR LIVES A LOT BETTER,

FIRST WE MUST START TO REALLY LISTEN TO EACH OTHERS POINT OF VIEW

AND NOT NEGATE THERE VIEW BECAUSE WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND IT....

Couldn't have said it better

Ava Adore's photo
Tue 10/26/21 02:48 AM
Say it as it is

adding more "about me" info in your profile would help a little ;)

Ava Adore's photo
Tue 10/26/21 01:14 AM
Don't we all?

Ava Adore's photo
Tue 10/26/21 12:28 AM
Sex is a basic human need, just like love. You can have sex with someone you love, or you could love someone you're not having sex with. But sex with love is the best sex ever.