Community > Posts By > Ava Adore

Ava Adore's photo
Thu 11/04/21 11:09 PM
Generational differences are real and significant. Times change quickly. The world you grew up in is very different from the world the generation before you did. Doesn't seem like it should but it does. I don't think i could last an hour going on a date with a girl in her twenties. We'd have very little common ground to connect on. Not her fault, not my fault. Pop culture is the culprit for the most part. The way people speak, the music they like, the movies they like, the way they dress, it's really hard to relate to people much younger than or older than yourself. Times change really fast, generation gaps are tough to overcome.

Agreed.

Ava Adore's photo
Thu 11/04/21 02:02 PM
I prefer cheesecake at the moment 🤪

Me too :yum:

Ava Adore's photo
Thu 11/04/21 02:47 AM
I gave myself a haircut with the intention of leaving it pretty long, a mullet... I botched it too bad and ended up having to buzz most of it off.

I dated a guy with a mullet, who's had the same haircut since the 80s lol

Ava Adore's photo
Thu 11/04/21 12:46 AM
Oblivion

Ava Adore's photo
Wed 11/03/21 07:06 AM
Honestly, I look much better with a mask on :joy:

Ava Adore's photo
Wed 11/03/21 01:32 AM
Welcome

Ava Adore's photo
Tue 11/02/21 04:48 PM
Just the fact that you're married, rocky or not, would turn most people off, and some might take advantage of you.

Ava Adore's photo
Tue 11/02/21 04:46 PM
Mingle2 is much better than the more popular dating apps, but like the others, it has its fair share of fakes and scammers.

Don't look for a relationship online. Focus on finding friends instead.

Ava Adore's photo
Tue 11/02/21 10:29 AM
To my future love....I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I'm lactose intolerant.

:innocent:

Ava Adore's photo
Tue 11/02/21 06:46 AM
Hello :raising_hand:

Ava Adore's photo
Tue 11/02/21 06:44 AM
Just being honest. When I read that in a persons profile, I am turned off. What is your opinion?

I thought I was the only one!

Ava Adore's photo
Mon 11/01/21 10:16 PM
i dont have a car, but I do wear a mask riding a motorcycle. Not really because of covid, but because of pollution!

Ava Adore's photo
Mon 11/01/21 03:41 PM
In real life, I've never made the first move. Online, I'm more bolder and have done it a few times.

Ava Adore's photo
Mon 11/01/21 02:41 PM
Do you think I'm worthy

I would suggest you complete your profile first. Write something about yourself and upload more pictures.

Ava Adore's photo
Mon 11/01/21 02:33 PM
Please rate my profile

You have a complete profile, and that is good :thumbsup:

Most people don't even bother to read the "about me", and I find that people who actually do read it are the ones worth talking to!

Ava Adore's photo
Mon 11/01/21 02:24 PM
Nothing to rate!

Ava Adore's photo
Mon 11/01/21 02:23 PM
An English cat called "One two three" and a French cat called "Un deux trois" are arguing over which cat is the best swimmer,
so they decide to have a race over the English channel and, of course, the English cat won,
because the Un deux trois cat sank!

Haha, good one!

Ava Adore's photo
Sun 10/31/21 11:39 PM
I noticed that younger men tend to go for the older empowered women.

Ava Adore's photo
Sun 10/31/21 03:47 PM
They probably lost interest.

Ava Adore's photo
Sun 10/31/21 09:31 AM
These days for some people, dating is exclusively online, thanks to the pandemic.