Community > Posts By > Ava Adore

Ava Adore's photo
Sat 12/04/21 03:54 AM
I find it VERY hard to find a real connection with anyone. But when I do, it's with someone who lives in a different continent. Local men that I come across on here are mostly just awful and only want sex and nothing else. I need a mutual attraction and connection in order to proceed any further.

But I still have hope for men. I'm definitely not attracted to other women at all.

Ava Adore's photo
Thu 12/02/21 12:19 AM
How young?

Ava Adore's photo
Wed 12/01/21 05:38 PM
Jo sexy or tell me about yourself or is nice to meet or hey trouble :smiling_imp:

No lady is going to reply to this kind of stuff.

Ava Adore's photo
Tue 11/30/21 05:28 PM
Many fake profiles, made by real people

Ava Adore's photo
Tue 11/30/21 03:57 PM
Welcome

Ava Adore's photo
Mon 11/29/21 11:17 PM
There's no written rule that you must be single to join Mingle.

Ava Adore's photo
Mon 11/29/21 11:15 PM
Most people don't bother to read profiles, no matter how nicely written.

Try not to click on ads. You'll be safe and sound here without getting dragged elsewhere.

Ava Adore's photo
Mon 11/29/21 12:00 PM
I thought, I mentioned them in one of my PMs? ☹

You did? I think I forgot 🤪

Ava Adore's photo
Mon 11/29/21 11:15 AM
My previous relationship made me overthink so much that I could not sleep at night and I needed constant reassurance that he was being 100% committed. Boy, that was a waste of thinking!

Ava Adore's photo
Mon 11/29/21 11:13 AM
It's not the fault of this app, or anyone's fault but your own.

Ava Adore's photo
Mon 11/29/21 11:00 AM
Did you check Horrenda yet? :smiley_cat:

never heard of them. I'll check them out

Ava Adore's photo
Mon 11/29/21 10:43 AM
Just curious, what have you been texting them that made them ignore you?

Ava Adore's photo
Mon 11/29/21 10:34 AM
Darkthrone - Transsilvanian Hunger :japanese_goblin:

... among many others. But I felt like quoting you :wink:

My fav Darkthrone song is Kathaarian Life Code, but at the moment the song I mentioned is the most overplayed on my list :smiley_cat:

Ava Adore's photo
Mon 11/29/21 10:24 AM
Marianas Rest - Glow From The Edge

https://youtu.be/3NVyo4bzesQ

Ava Adore's photo
Fri 11/26/21 04:52 PM
It's so easy to spot fake profiles. I have a long list of blocked fakes and scammers.

Ava Adore's photo
Fri 11/26/21 02:39 PM
I'm a single mom of 2 teenagers, and I find that many guys that I met on here think I'm looking for men to have one night stands with, just because I am a "lonely parent" - which is just effing ridiculous. Those type of guys are on my super long blocked list!

I just want to meet someone with mutual interests, the same sense of humor, very intelligent and all the good things that come with it. So far I've met a couple of interesting people who "almost" fit the criteria.

Ava Adore's photo
Wed 11/24/21 09:58 AM
I just want to be happy and see my kids grow up to be successful and kind adults, so I know I've done something right in my life

Ava Adore's photo
Tue 11/23/21 11:03 PM
I've fallen in love with someone before I met him. Or at least I thought I did. We did meet, but only once because of the pandemic. That didn't last.

I'm not sure if falling in love is the correct definition to describe feelings for someone we've never met.

Ava Adore's photo
Mon 11/22/21 01:31 PM
The Golden Girls
Everybody Loves Raymond
Desperate Housewives

Ava Adore's photo
Mon 11/22/21 04:27 AM
A lot of pics, and not a bad description about yourself.

Good luck on finding what you're looking for!